HELP
FORUMS
john7361    Posts: 2317
Last 100 Displayed

Bumper Stickers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Bumper Stickers       09-25-2014 10:56 AM
on my truck: Of course you don't see any "Obama" stickers, I'm driving to work.
time?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > time?       09-24-2014 07:28 AM
You are talking about the first meeting right ? It's usually a difficult situation if you are under a time limit, I always say that if you don't have that kinda time then schedule for another time when you do, especially if you are meeting for the first time with the other person(s). A couple times we met a couple for the first meeting and were so comfortable with each other that the hours flew by then it was to late to start anything sexual, But it made for a really great time the second time we all met. I don't think anyone here can tell you how to get started right away other than talking with the other person or couple before hand, mainly because the actual meeting dictates the rest of the night and needs to play out by the vibes everyone gets from each other, If someone of the group ends up not feeling it from one of the others the rest of the night under the covers isn't gonna happen.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-22-2014 22:07 PM
Oh Shit, you're right, I just looked at his profile and he hasn't been on for almost a month. That is rare for him, maybe he got caught using his JOOM lens on the beach. or maybe he is in rehab.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-22-2014 15:25 PM
Hey, Where is Frank ? I thought he would be in here bragging about the Giants win this week and how their going to the Superbowl.
time?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > time?       09-22-2014 15:20 PM
I don't think there is any set time, we've spent all day with couples from 10am till 3am and then spent 3 hours with another. it also depends if it is a second or third meeting, we spend a lot of time with a great couple we see at least 8 times a year for the past few years. that is always an all day thing, but there have been instances of just a few hours also. also time s restricted if you met up later in the evening to start.
Whats up with the Freebies?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whats up with the Freebies?       09-22-2014 15:11 PM
Sometimes I forget to look if a member is free or paid then notice it after we've already written them. It usually works out in the end anyway, they say or do something suspicious and we say goodbye.
Breast milk. (ANR)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Breast milk. (ANR)       09-22-2014 15:05 PM
Not for me, besides if I'm that thirsty I just drink from my bottled water I keep on my nightstand.
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       09-22-2014 14:59 PM
PA and NJ, mostly Philly to my summer home in Wildwood every weekend. This summer had to have been one of the best I've ever encountered for riding, it never got to hot, hardly ever rained, mostly a thunder storm here and there, but not enough that I couldn't ride thru in a few minutes. I put more miles on my bike than any other summer of riding, and it's not over yet, this is also a great time of the year to ride, especially when you have a heated jacket, the fall colors will be arriving soon. This weekend another trip to Wildwood then the week after is the "Ride for Autism" to AC.
Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock       08-10-2014 09:22 AM
--* "My wifes that is!!! ;)" A second opinion would be nice ;)
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       04-28-2014 10:10 AM
*-- "as for K dissing you, probably because she hates you, DUH! ;) " if she will only acknowledge post from the people she likes, Doesn't that make the original post a Bigoted one ?
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       04-28-2014 09:10 AM
If we replied to every comment(good or bad) that was thrown Mrs Johns and my way I'd be here till next year replying to them all ;)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-27-2014 06:53 AM
Matthew McConaughey
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-26-2014 18:20 PM
Halle Berry
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 16:04 PM
This is to funny, you just can't make this shit up !! Fighting with his grandson over a can of coors lite, whats next ? this summer fighting over the JOOM lense on the beach ?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 15:16 PM
Cobie Smulders
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 07:22 AM
Rita Hayworth
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2014 07:01 AM
Fidel Castro
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-13-2014 09:28 AM
Red Skelton
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-12-2014 07:12 AM
JW: why do people who say the go to the gym five days a week look like the go to the gym at all ?
Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own       04-09-2014 17:07 PM
What does a Cuban do when he gets a flat tire? He Drowns
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 17:01 PM
I've been entered into a speed reading competition this weekend. I don't even own a book, so I can't say I have Great Expectations.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 16:43 PM
Lasik, What is that? a new “contact” sport.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 16:24 PM
FB: How can I possibly read a 100 new post just from this morning.
Racist swinger's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racist swinger's       04-09-2014 16:19 PM
I'm not racist I have a color tv.
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       04-09-2014 15:52 PM
we have the "Spring Motorcycle Rally" in Wildwood on April 26-27, this starts the shore season off nicely :) It's a bit smaller than the "Roar to the shore" weekend.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-12-2014 15:42 PM
:)
HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-26-2014 06:58 AM
Melvin, that Pex tubing is the best thing since sliced bread :)
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-26-2014 06:49 AM
Heated garments ?
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-26-2014 06:44 AM
I know good, after rereading it it does sound like that, but that was not my intention, you know how you can write something in the forums and it doesn't come out(word wise ) like it was meant to be. especially if a word was misplaced or left out. anyway, it's more important that we help Sed along to get the most enjoyment out of riding in the future, cause we all know how there is no comparison than getting on a bike by yourself and hitting the road, as appose to being a passenger. you feel the road 10x more being a driver.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-25-2014 21:29 PM
you know we are going to miss you and your SNORTS :) Peg, We hope to run into you again at our next bike rally, and or our little town :)
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-25-2014 15:54 PM
I never meant for Sed to not get a license, what i said is for her to try and ride the bike around the house or and empty lot to see if she can handle it, if it makes her to scared to a point that she doesn't want to pursue it, then at least she didn't waste time and money getting a permit and eye test or take a coarse for something she'll never use. BTW, I do have a class M license now, i have for many years, i did not have one when i was in my early twenties (the crazy years) and thats what i was refering to. i would always recommend course's to those who want to ride their own. So when some asshole wants to call someone a nit-wit when they don't understand the question.....well, lets just leave it at that i'm not in the mood.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-25-2014 10:37 AM
Sleepy head hat
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-25-2014 10:35 AM
Sed, do you mean the Volusia ? The bike i think tops out at 550 lbs. I think you can handle that no problem, you ride a stick, so you only really have to get use to is the braking part, again i think you can handle that with no problem. If you have a drivers license you really dont need a bike license, I been riding for many years and never got a bike license...and been stopped many times :( You can practice around the house or in big parking lots.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-17-2014 19:21 PM
Sed, We were happy to oblige ;)
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-17-2014 06:27 AM
My towel fell off as i was posting this ;)
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-15-2014 08:11 AM
Personally, I think we have a roll reversal here, I'm betting he is her bitch, and she uses that strap-on on him, after all, he does have girlish looks. Put a wig on him, and she breaks out the strap-on for the night...lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-15-2014 07:56 AM
SHIT, you mean you were kidding? my house was burning as of your last post. FUCK !! now i need to find a new house with rubber pipes .
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-15-2014 07:32 AM
It's strange, because here in Philly and Jersey we usually get a day or two each month(Dec ,Jan. Feb) where the temps hit the 60's, those are the days I get to take her out for a little stroll, this winter we had snow on the ground almost all winter and the temps were below freezing(ice patches) so there was no chance to get out at all. as soon as this weather breaks i'm on her first thing :) But spring is almost here, so happy days again.
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-13-2014 16:24 PM
Yea, It's called training wheels....lol or a trike
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-13-2014 16:22 PM
HT: Leaving for a relaxing four day weekend with the Mrs. :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-11-2014 19:26 PM
not only that but also had a shitty nightmare.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-11-2014 17:31 PM
FB: NEVER, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Best one liner ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Best one liner ever       02-11-2014 16:48 PM
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Ball sucking
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Ball sucking       02-11-2014 16:43 PM
BUT Your Honor, How was I suppose to know he couldn't breath.
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-11-2014 16:40 PM
That would make me what to get out even more if I cleaned her up :(
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-11-2014 16:37 PM
I think someone here is talking to themselves everyday !
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       02-11-2014 16:35 PM
isn't 1 behind 69 ... 68 ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-11-2014 16:31 PM
I could come over and plug up that leak, but i have a feeling you will still need a plumber.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       02-08-2014 20:46 PM
I'm giving tonight to two awesome ladies :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-08-2014 20:43 PM
With all the work I'm doing on our new Wildwood home the winter is actually flying by this year :) Spring is just around the corner.... Yay
bikers lounge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > bikers lounge       02-08-2014 20:40 PM
Here it is almost three months since I had her out to stretch her legs, with all the snow and Ice and Temps below normal who knows when I'll get her out again. I'm having serious withdraws here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-03-2014 16:55 PM
might have been better if it was played in 12 inches of snow, at least it would have been fun to watch.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-02-2014 15:03 PM
In this day and age are we that surprised ? Ok, on the big game, I still believe defense wins games, So I'm going with Seattle +2
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-01-2014 09:22 AM
McKenzie Shea (from Boardwalk Empire)
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       01-15-2014 17:24 PM
Peg, going to the polar bear plunge this weekend ? Maybe we can take a few new one's of you there ;);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-07-2014 16:57 PM
I'm surprised Frank isn't here with his two cents worth after the Eagles loss.; Isn't it about this time of the year he starts talking Superbowl for his VAGiants for next year....lol. or how his Devils will win the Stanley Cup....Oh, thats right he is only a fair weather fan. I guess he won't be rooting for anyone over the next few years....lol.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-05-2014 16:09 PM
Congratulations to the Saints fans, Good luck against Seattle.; I’m Proud the Eagles made it this far considering it was a rebuilding year.Now I can look forward to the Eagles kicking the VAgiants ass next year again :);
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-05-2014 00:13 AM
Call your oil people, they will know what to add to the tank to keep it from gel'ing.; or you can add kerosene to your tank to thin the mix, this will also stop it from gel'ing.;
2014 Biker Rallies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2014 Biker Rallies       01-04-2014 17:50 PM
--"We should do an SLS rally. Maybe collect enough to fix this place so it can function properly. "; NA, it's not the lack of money the reason they can't fix anything correctly on here, It's the lack of intelligence.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2014 13:16 PM
How's 9 inches sound ?; oops, Sorry ladies, 9 inches of snow that is ;);
Happy New Year
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy New Year       01-01-2014 09:45 AM
Actually I and the Mrs. are sad to see 2013 go, It was a fantastic year with Family, Financial, Our Health and meeting new play friends, it's gonna be tough for 2014 to beat 2013.; <br /> ;
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       12-30-2013 18:56 PM
My Happy thought is that I dont have a Fucking Bitchfest.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 18:48 PM
"Did you forget I get all the meds from the VA and it doesn't cost me a dime. "; it's free because it's a Placebo, it's a mix or coors light and twinkies, AND Ho juice....lol; ;
Whats your very favorite movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whats your very favorite movie       12-30-2013 16:24 PM
Debbie Does Dallas;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 16:02 PM
-"Hey John, come join the party this weekend and bring your slut HO so we can all share and pass her around.. "; Sorry Frank, I know only Ho's come to your parties and thats all you invite because you can't get any classy women to come, so the Mrs. wont be there, although, she did tell me to tell you she is not into sissy men who ride BITCH on motorcycles, so you're out in her book Frank.; She did say to keep your chin up tho, and what a pronounce chin it is.; Sorry she really called it something else, but I thought I would clean it up a bit since you are so cool looking in that blue VAGiants hat.; Frank, look at the picture to the left of my two HO's and look at the picture of your two in the parking lot......Nuf Said.....lol<br /> ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 00:19 AM
E A G L E S !!; Sorry Looking :(; Did Frank just say he was spending the weekend eating twinkies and drinking coors light with two Hoe's ? are they the same two Hoe's in your profile pic ?; LOL;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-23-2013 17:05 PM
I just read that, thats a bummer, I was looking forward to him choking somehow.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-23-2013 14:11 PM
Well Looking, It comes down to the last game :); Do you think this is killing Frank ? He has no idea who he wants to root for ... lol; ;
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       12-23-2013 14:08 PM
Red is fine, Merry Christmas :);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 20:29 PM
look here, twinkie man is talking about next year already....lol, this is priceless :);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 20:00 PM
Holy Shit, what an ending to that Dallas game, I can't believe they lost that game, coaches lost that game, not the players.;
TGIF! What sexy activity do you have planned this weekend?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TGIF! What sexy activity do you have planned this weekend?       12-14-2013 16:54 PM
Friends of ours who we play with regularly are having a Xmas party tonight, funny thing is, all the people we have played with in the past and still play with will be there also, this will be one helluva night for sure, anything could happen :);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-14-2013 14:20 PM
Twinkie Howser .... Looking that is just to funny ...lol;
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       12-14-2013 14:16 PM
PG thanks for that mountainous cleavage photo but I guess the vacation photos are the pick of the week.; on the balcony of a Jersey beach motel.;
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       12-14-2013 14:01 PM
HT: Finally made settlement this week on a new summer home built last year, this after our house burnt down in hurricane Sandy.; Mrs John just loves this new house :);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-14-2013 13:55 PM
--"2 to 5 feet of snow. "; That's nothing, I know a twinkie eating beer drinking dude that walks to the VA hospital in 35" of snow bare footed uphill both ways just to get internet when his internet goes out. not to mention he was a jet pilot at the age of 12.;
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-13-2013 08:49 AM
--"I'd always fobic on phridays. "; especially on the phirteenth.;
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       12-12-2013 12:24 PM
Cleavage photos ?;
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-11-2013 09:37 AM
OOPS that should read FRANK not FRUNK :);
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-11-2013 09:37 AM
Frunk, you should proof read all your post so you don't have to repeat yourself after each one of your post.; your putting a strain on the forum bandwidth.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-11-2013 09:32 AM
Frank, at least Looking still has a team to root for that still has a chance.; What are you doing in here? other than talking shit in that blue dye stained hat of yours, your team is sitting in their locker room crying bout each others faults.; You should be out shoveling and making a path in that 35 inches of snow so I can get to the Superbowl and watch real teams play....lol;
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-10-2013 17:08 PM
You lie, I only seen 93" !;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-08-2013 19:28 PM
Can anyone name a NY team that was eliminated from the playoffs today ?; I was at that snowy Eagles game, great game, a lot of fun...before, during and after the game.;
Single Women teaming with Single Men for Full Swap
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Single Women teaming with Single Men for Full Swap       12-08-2013 10:34 AM
--"Are any of you Single Gals interested in Teaming up to join Couples for House Parties and Full Swap?? "; Sure, but they charge $300/hr.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-08-2013 10:29 AM
football day in america,; playoff picture should be slightly clearer after this weekend with three games left.;
could you recommend a good lubricant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > could you recommend a good lubricant       12-08-2013 10:20 AM
usually you should be lubed up enough for any kind of sex after jumping in the water anywhere in the gulf !;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-03-2013 07:59 AM
One more win by the Eagles and Dallas this week and the VAGiants are knocked out of the playoffs :); So much for that Twinkie stuffed turkey eater posting here anymore .... lol;
Drowns to deliver orders from Amazon
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Drowns to deliver orders from Amazon       12-03-2013 07:52 AM
I can see it now, Thieves knocking or shooting the drones down and stealing the packages.;
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       11-30-2013 08:59 AM
We're loud when their here, It gets rid of them faster ....lol;
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       11-27-2013 07:11 AM
Multiple ankles;
The Movie Title Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Movie Title Game       11-26-2013 09:37 AM
The Way We Were;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-26-2013 09:36 AM
Red Buttons;
Actor-Movie-Actor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Actor-Movie-Actor       11-26-2013 09:35 AM
Robert Duvall;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-26-2013 09:32 AM
NO,NO....no missing persons reports please !; His gay football team has done to him what we have been trying to do for years...DISAPPEAR !!!; Now, If we could only take the report button away from him !! ..lol;
Two Word Story
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Two Word Story       11-25-2013 16:01 PM
and making her wet;
4 letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 4 letter word game       11-25-2013 15:59 PM
He doesn't CARE :);
The Movie Title Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Movie Title Game       11-25-2013 15:56 PM
Soldiers of Paint;
Actor-Movie-Actor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Actor-Movie-Actor       11-25-2013 15:51 PM
Halle Berry;
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-25-2013 15:49 PM
Kelly Lynch;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-25-2013 15:42 PM
Sed,; Yep, that’s him, he will actually criticize people for doing things that he actually has done himself… it will be great not seeing that ugly blue hat and red scarf of his till next year …lol; ; Looking,; I wonder who Frank is rooting for between Dallas and the Eagles, would be interesting to see him actually make an informed decision on two teams he hates… but I don’t think that is possible knowing how his brain works(or doesn’t work)…lol; I have a feeling Dallas will end up with the Division (easier schedule) but I’ll be rooting for an upset :) I'd say good luck but I'd be lieing ...lol;