Help
FORUMS
Back
NicAtNight    Posts: 1981
Last 100 Displayed

WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-03-2015 00:46 AM
I jumped on this profile to see the dozens of missing posts but the hall monitor apparently took out a preemptive block. Why oh why do thin-skinned posters poke at others then get pissy when they get the same in return? ~nic
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-07-2015 16:28 PM
Once again Charlie, I am flattered by the attention but I am STRAIGHT. ~nic
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-07-2015 12:10 PM
Oh and no offense charlie and I am truly flattered by your interest but I am straight. (I do find it laughable that the best insult you could come up with to attack another guy on a sex site is to call him a faggot but then, your recent rants have revealed a very ugly side of your personality) ~nic/scamp
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-06-2015 11:02 AM
I would be surprised if there were more than one chicken-shit who would email someone to "warn" them about me but so be it. The bottom line is, this poster's rant was pretty epic and worthy of the Post of the day award IMHO. Of course, what he said about me speaks more to his homophobia and paranoia than anything else but hey, that's his cross to bear. ~nic
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-06-2015 10:57 AM
@cougar I decided to post from this profile since your fight is with ME, not rabbit. I always thought you were an amusing poster who loved to brag about his wife in sometimes meandering terms. Your friendship with ncal surprised me because he tended to be a troll who antagonized women and you seemed to love your wife so much, I didn't think you would tolerate him. Your post about single females being "piss ignorant crazy" made me rethink my opinion. Now your rant calling me a faggot shows your true colors. Frankly, I was surprised but maybe I shouldn't be. I won't generalize about where you came from or how you were raised etc. You are you own man and my comment about your veneer slipping was just my way of saying you tried to pretend to be evolved but you have a very judgmental view of people that I find highly offensive. You now have proven to be misogynistic and homophobic so behind all your jocularity lies a deeply angry, spiteful soul. Don't feel you need to leave the fora on my account, as I said before there is room for all here. Even those (one maybe?) who was so cowardly as to email you about me rather than addressing me themselves. But if you do decide to go, don't the the door hit you in the ass. buh-bye! ~Nic
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-31-2015 07:02 AM
"From Eden" ~ Hozier
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-29-2015 08:16 AM
"Brass in Pocket" ~Pretenders
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-27-2015 20:52 PM
Nyquil
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-27-2015 08:02 AM
Welcome to the fora _rabbit_n_scamp_ DAMN she's hot!! And great pics!! ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-27-2015 07:55 AM
"Missing You" ~John Waite
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-26-2015 10:26 AM
And pie? OT: Hopeful *that my flight home gets cancelled due to the weather
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-26-2015 00:58 AM
Celebratory
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-25-2015 18:55 PM
A round of Scamps!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 12:36 PM
60s and sunny today, perfect weather for some outdoor pics ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-25-2015 12:32 PM
"She will be Loved" ~ Maroon 5
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-25-2015 10:05 AM
Euphoric
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-24-2015 16:11 PM
Reinvigorated Thx for the fudge Tig
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 12:54 PM
"the plows just came thru again." That's what she said ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-24-2015 12:50 PM
Spent
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-23-2015 12:27 PM
Gerry Raggedy. ~ Right Down the Line
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-21-2015 07:09 AM
SP: Sharing coffee and conversation. Will be better in person. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-20-2015 08:12 AM
adoring
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-20-2015 07:02 AM
I'm just wondering WTF VA was looking for when he stumbled across this.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 13:34 PM
nj, you may have "safe search" on. My google search took me directly there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-19-2015 10:13 AM
All of Me ~ John Legend
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 10:08 AM
There is a local couple that has about two dozen public pics and every single one is a close up of her feet. I should forward this to them. Unless maybe they invented it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-19-2015 10:04 AM
Anticipatory
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2015 18:56 PM
"Tighten Up" ~ The Black Keys
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-17-2015 12:03 PM
A "broothie". That is a brunch-time smoothie in case you were wondering.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2015 11:38 AM
"If you were mine" ~ Squirrel Nut Zippers
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-17-2015 09:08 AM
@tig Shaken, not stirred
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-17-2015 08:40 AM
Ok, I have to ask. What is in a liquid slut. And please, no "it's pee" comments! ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-16-2015 21:02 PM
Overjoyed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 19:58 PM
Learning to Fly ~ Pink Floyd
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-16-2015 08:51 AM
Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. ~Henri Nouwen
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 08:49 AM
You are not alone ~ MJ
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-15-2015 08:25 AM
No worries, I know where to replenish the stock. ;^D
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-15-2015 07:09 AM
@Destin That sounds like an interesting version of a Moscow Mule. I tend to do the same thing, kinda make it up as I go along. I started adding a splash of St. Germaine to my Moscow Mules and then, when winter hit, I switched from Vodka to Bourbon and ended up with the "Scamp" that I described before. Also like you and your Mrs., the Scamp has very special meaning because of the special people I shared it with this past NYE. Welcome to the fora BTW
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       01-14-2015 16:31 PM
Damn sexylady, your husband sounds just like me and you sound just like my own "sexylady". I love watching her with other guys and she loves watching (and sometimes just listening to when blindfolded) me with other women. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 08:32 AM
Just Breathe ~ Pearl Jam
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 06:31 AM
You Get What You Give ~ The New Radicals
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 21:45 PM
@CR I got the gist of it and was just poking a little fun. Thanks for not taking offense. @sexy I totally agree with you and your husband. For me at least, an FMF is good for the ego but an MFM is a much bigger turn on. I used to think I was an oddity but thankfully, I've met many couples who share my preferences. And a very wonderful lady who embraces my perviness. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-13-2015 19:34 PM
Sexus stole mine!! Hell, it's worth another listen! We Are The Champions! Queen
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 19:27 PM
So big dogs have food dishes in the woods and he is hoping a coyote will lure him away from it to be jumped by a pack of coyotes? And this reminds you of having a sexy lady flirt with you in a bar? Let me check the "What are you drinking?" thread cause whatever it is, you may need to slow down a little. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-13-2015 19:20 PM
Ecstatic! GO BUCKS!
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 12:24 PM
I would hardly call it bait and switch. If it is what you enjoy, go for it! We have all read how several single guys were introduced into the lifestyle in this manner.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-13-2015 06:47 AM
Coffee...it was a late night watching the Buckeyes win
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2015 16:49 PM
@rabbit "I'll let you try out mine..." Thanks! I might also want to check out your sheets. ;^D
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2015 15:45 PM
Me too. I hope they have a "try before you buy" policy. ;^D
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-12-2015 13:22 PM
Ignore the troll sexyladymilf, or just disagree with him and he will block you. lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-12-2015 11:51 AM
Distracted Between planning my next trip to NOLA and the National Championship game tonight, I am not being a very productive employee today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-12-2015 06:44 AM
@FRF I'm sure the Dez Bryant call doesn't help your mood. I have no rooting interest either way but that reversal was BS. Hopefully you're a Buckeye fan and tonight may cheer you up. (Normally I would insert some flirtatious comment here about making sure Mrs. FRF has a smile on her face no matter how disappointed you are with your sports teams but this "middle-aged white guy" learned his lesson in the Games forum) ;^D *Schooled
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-11-2015 20:34 PM
The Kooks ~ Bad Habit
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-11-2015 16:20 PM
Aroused @FOTD thread Second word... *Curious* what has FRF pissed
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       01-11-2015 15:29 PM
It's a deal!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-11-2015 15:12 PM
A concoction that wabbit has nicknamed the Scamp. Three parts bourbon, one part St. Germaine, shaken with ice. Pour into a highball glass and add ginger beer to taste (about 1/4 of the drink for me) and garnish with lime.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-11-2015 15:07 PM
Intrigued
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       01-11-2015 15:00 PM
I'm not as concerned with what wabbit wants to eat since I prefer to be the one drizzling, then licking the dessert off of her. With that in mind, let's stick to chocolate sauce. Heated of course so that it stings slightly as it hits her skin and since she is blindfolded, she won't know where the next tingle will be. As for her dessert? Picture the refrigerator scene from 9-1/2 weeks. ;^D
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-10-2015 13:25 PM
"We need some good pics and videos this time! :)" Correction, you need to SHARE some good pics and videos this time. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-10-2015 10:17 AM
Wish You Were Here ~ Pink Floyd
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-08-2015 20:59 PM
"Getting 3 to 4 inches tonight " Tell the Mrs. I'm really sorry to hear that. Oh and welcome to the playground. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-08-2015 07:19 AM
It's zero. that's right, we have NO temperature.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-06-2015 15:28 PM
Met, greeted and...well, definitely didn't pass on this hot couple. She is my panty thief instructor extraordinaire and he, well he's a dude so what can I say?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-06-2015 07:03 AM
9* that's right, it's 9 freakin' degrees. I need a cafe au lait and a beignet
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-05-2015 18:21 PM
I treated you to tie one night in NOLA ;^D Sadly, it will be soup again for me tonight.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-05-2015 17:33 PM
Learn from our mistakes NJ and don't try to make sense of what he posts.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-05-2015 16:33 PM
JW WTH you are talking about, and why you are lol'ing your own posts.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-05-2015 16:31 PM
I took Bobby's post to mean that the government should be ashamed that they don't provide enough for wounded veterans, leaving it to fund-raising groups who also raise money for animals. In other words, we should step up and take care of our soldiers, not rely on charities to do it for us.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-05-2015 11:15 AM
Sublime As a result of all of the lovely thoughts posted below.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-04-2015 20:05 PM
Enlightened
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-04-2015 09:06 AM
I had hoped for rabbit last night but apparently the only variety I truly enjoy is not indigenous to my area so I had to settle for soup...and many happy memories.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-04-2015 08:39 AM
Welcome to the fora dezjon OT: Aroused
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-04-2015 00:28 AM
50 and cloudy...dark and dreary.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-04-2015 00:19 AM
Yearning
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-03-2015 21:38 PM
Thanks for the clarification Goo ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-02-2015 09:49 AM
Elated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-01-2015 12:07 PM
Sated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-31-2014 19:53 PM
Incorrigible So I was just told
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-31-2014 15:19 PM
Scamp
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 11:16 AM
OT: JW what color panties I will confiscate tonight to go along with the purple ones I procured last night.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 11:14 AM
"To be honest" is often followed by a lie and "No offense but..." is usually followed by an insult
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2014 10:58 AM
Nothing Compares 2 U ~ Sinéad O'Connor
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-31-2014 10:30 AM
Caffeinated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-30-2014 07:34 AM
Thanks Rolly, go bucks!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 21:51 PM
Exactly Mrs. U Sugar Bowl Bound
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 18:48 PM
Pumped!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 11:04 AM
M, G and ummm, get reaquainted. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-28-2014 19:29 PM
ty sexy and I agree, all options are available when we finally meet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-28-2014 18:25 PM
Always do my friend, I always do. Now go ahead and post above me so someone new can take a shot with you two sexies. '^D
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-28-2014 16:54 PM
@rabbit If by burrow you mean my bed and by pillow you mean my body, I vote in favor of hibernating with you until after the first of the year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-28-2014 16:52 PM
I think THREE hung guys with two hot women make for a much better time but I've struck out repeatedly with the previous two posters so I will regretfully pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-28-2014 12:56 PM
You assume correctly nj! TY rabbit and I like your contribution to the new league. I believe there may be a very special position under my desk...errrr, I mean and your own desk in the League office. Perhaps you could do some renderings for team uniforms?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-28-2014 12:52 PM
I was JUST going to post that nj... Hmmm, I guess I'll settle for.... Beguiled
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-28-2014 12:05 PM
I prefer Looser Single Females but that's just me. How about a football team of LSFs? Maybe it should be like the Pro Bowl, BT and I drafting two teams. I proclaim open tryouts in NOLA this week for all positions. Can't wait to see who wants to try out for Tight End and Wide Receiver as well as the other "skill" positions.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-27-2014 18:10 PM
Can I be your VP? (Viceroy of Perversion)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-27-2014 17:56 PM
Story of my life, a day late and a wabbit short
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-27-2014 12:17 PM
That's funny, I got one an hour ago that "Inspired" me
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-27-2014 09:55 AM
lol@VA...remind me to tell you when we meet for a drink sometime. JW if VA will keep his screen name in honor of the hassle the VA put him through in buying his house in FL.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-26-2014 10:56 AM
Aroused ;-)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-25-2014 19:05 PM
This is a "feature" sls instituted a few years ago. When one person blocks another, that creates a reverse block. This came about because some people would block an "enemy" but unblock them to read posts or see their profile or send an email, then re-block before that person could respond. So now you have to reach out through a mutual friend to have them unblock you once you have unblocked them.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.