Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
PartyPerks847    Posts: 11885
Last 100 Displayed

TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success An example of why Certs matter for single guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success An example of why Certs matter for single guys       07-08-2013 13:52 PM
/forums/General_Discussions/Achieving_Single_Male_Success/An_example_of_why_Certs_matter_for_single_guys/threadid_222919/viewarticle.cfm
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-28-2014 09:42 AM
It's their site to do as they please but why ask for input if you are only going to delete it and leave the posts that do nothing but praise the "upgrade". As one poster put it, all they did was add a coat of paint.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-27-2014 11:21 AM
WTF! The site asked for input on the new design they are previewing and when you go the thread, you will notice only positive reviews. That is because they have been systematically deleting every poster who is critical or offers suggestions to improve it. SMDH
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-27-2014 11:10 AM
74* and mostly sunny....we hope to get there on Sunday Scandle and I will let you know our impression.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-27-2014 11:07 AM
Safely on the ground in Ft. Lauderdale and looking forward to a five day weekend. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-27-2014 04:19 AM
15* here but 73* in Florida, where I will be in about 6 hours. :-)
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       02-26-2014 13:48 PM
I may have already told this story but a female LS friend texted me one morning asking me what I was wearing, this was my reply.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       02-26-2014 13:43 PM
No need to turn a vanilla, just have your hubby LMK what bar you will be in and I'll take care of the rest. ;^D
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-26-2014 10:53 AM
I rarely bitch so indulge me.... I have been car shopping for months, I am one of those guys who relishes the chase of the perfect car and I agonize over every detail so when I finally make the deal, it is the culmination of a long, gratifying process. I was supposed to meet the seller halfway (in PA, the car is in VA) this morning at 10AM but the dealer said he had a "family emergency' and we need to reschedule. Then he stopped returning my calls and emails. As of now (10:40AM), I have not heard from him. So now, even if he hasn't screwed me out of the deal, the joy of the purchase is gone and it is now just a business transaction. I'm sure this feeling will pass and I will be excited again once I get behind the wheel but damn, as a car guy this is a bit disappointing.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-26-2014 07:37 AM
So yeah, ummm, I am not on my way to pick up my new car this morning after all. It's all good tho since I am leaving for Florida in the morning and she would have had to sit in the airport parking lot for 5 days. I hope to get it next Wednesday. Not a Tesla, "She" is an Audi S5 convertible, black like my coffee (@BT) I will be posting pics as soon as I can get some sexy ladies to volunteer to pose in, on and bent over her. ;^D
Pretending to have someone take advantage of you .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pretending to have someone take advantage of you .       02-25-2014 22:14 PM
Note to self: Bring handcuffs next time I am driving through KY
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       02-25-2014 14:47 PM
So would racer be considered crotchless pantyhose?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-25-2014 08:40 AM
Being compared to racer just made my sphincter contract. lol Yes, I am going to make you wait because I know every one of you lives vicariously through my supremely exotic (and erotic) adventures. Actually, I will know sometime this morning if the deal is confirmed and I will be quite happy to share the details. Here's a hint, VA has already seen it.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-25-2014 07:32 AM
lol@ ass hat Pirate hat
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-25-2014 07:31 AM
Maybe, just maybe getting my new ride tomorrow....
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-25-2014 07:25 AM
"But we read it together and talked our way through the questions it raised and everything went great." Huh, imagine that. Communication. *Sarcasm not directed at you gunner, just a general "who'd a thunk it"
Americas most miserable states
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Americas most miserable states       02-24-2014 21:46 PM
"...and residents were among the most likely in the U.S. to have felt angry that day." I am a Brown's, Indian's and Cav's fan. I rest my case.
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-24-2014 21:28 PM
Fantastic news gunner! This is how we all hope things go in the LS but as we can see by the other thread where wolf's wife got infatuated with the SM, things don't always go as planned. Congrats for taking the leap together and happy to hear all went well.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-24-2014 07:36 AM
And a wingman? Not that you need it....maybe reinforcements is a better idea!
Adult Theatre sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Adult Theatre sex       02-23-2014 18:24 PM
Welcome to the forum wyld Try doing a yahoo group search, or post a Hot Date asking for input.
Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-23-2014 12:33 PM
Very sorry to hear that Jeff but glad to hear the SM isn't pushing things forward. If he has any class at all, he will block your profile and her number if he has it and cut off all ties.
Who loves to watch their woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Who loves to watch their woman?       02-22-2014 12:28 PM
Uriah, I think that would be most memorable and quite enjoyable...and eminently doable. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-22-2014 08:06 AM
Racer, you have insulted and offended the vast majority of people on here with your pompous "my way is the only way to swing" attitude so consider my comments a taste of your own medicine. Oh and to paraphrase you, I only speak the truth. I do agree that in a 3-some, the woman's pleasure always comes first. The women I know have zero interest in plastic cock, they want the real thing so I invite another guy to share her with because that is what SHE enjoys.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-21-2014 17:33 PM
"I would say if a couple want to do 3some with a guy..........make sure that he is married and has a family." Racer, you really are a piece of work. Encourage couples to play with cheating married guys as a way to eliminate drama? Wow, that is seriously fucked up. As for your comments about not playing with a straight SM or straight SF, that just sounds like insecurity talking. You seem content to be some sort of cuckold to your dominant, strap-on wielding lesbian wife but trust me when I tell you, your opinions and generalizations about swinging are far from the norm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-21-2014 12:18 PM
Sorry to hear that Wolf and Bill, that is not harsh at all. Good luck Wolf, I hope your wife will get her priorities straight and agree that your marriage comes first. And I hate to say it but based on what you have shared to this point, this LS just may not be for you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-21-2014 09:02 AM
"My daughter's teacher resembles Nic lol" Poor bastard
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-21-2014 08:11 AM
When considering how fast things should progress (you out of the room, solo dates etc) always proceed at the pace of the slowest (read most reluctant?) participant. In this case, it sounds like she is ready for more and you are hesitant. She should respect that and not press for more until you are comfortable. Part of your conversation should be, "We are in this together for BOTH of our enjoyment..." then tell her how you feel about her playing alone. If you aren't comfortable with it, tell her. Don't just think it is your insecurity and then sit home and worry, tell her you may at some point enjoy that but for now, you want to be a part of it. Even if just watching her with another guy. Be honest with yourself then share everything with her and ask her to do the same.
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       02-20-2014 07:51 AM
Having a bad day there Mel?
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-20-2014 07:50 AM
Never watched the show but I've always had a crush on Alyssa Milano and based on the pics I've seen of Shannen Doherty recently, she (Prue) would have to go to the kitchen IYCOHO: handgun
The LOOOOOOONG Do's and don'ts list
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The LOOOOOOONG Do's and don'ts list       02-20-2014 07:45 AM
Is it just me or have there been an inordinate number of "Why do people have preferences that exclude ME" threads recently?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-20-2014 07:34 AM
A little insecurity is normal, as is her having a bit of a crush on a new guy. Only you will know if it becomes more than that. As BT said, tell her your feelings and definitely stay in the conversation with the guy as well. If one of them starts asking about meeting alone, big red flag. Good luck!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-19-2014 19:00 PM
On top of you (of course, we wouldn't be sleeping now would we?) IYCOHO: Piece of BDSM gear
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-19-2014 17:11 PM
IYCOHO: ummm, how to put this delicately...female orifice to use for your pleasure?
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-19-2014 16:27 PM
I'm guessing you will too.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       02-19-2014 14:03 PM
VA, we've narrowed the negotiation to about $1K. Latin, the car I am looking for is very specific. I've only found 6 for sale nationwide so yeah, I'll travel for something I really want. ;^D
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-19-2014 14:01 PM
I ordered some from Amazon, look in the organic food section of your store or at a natural food store.
Couples or singles who seek ONLY younger playmates.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Couples or singles who seek ONLY younger playmates.       02-19-2014 11:40 AM
I'll admit to a preference for younger women but attraction isn't age specific. Hot is in the eye of the beholder regardless of age or any other subjective criteria I choose to employ.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-19-2014 11:36 AM
Doods (and doodettes) on Bourbon St.
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-19-2014 11:30 AM
If you are thinking massage, definitely get the organic coconut oil as Uriah suggested. It is virtually tasteless and is great for massage and as a natural lube.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-19-2014 08:47 AM
Brazil, for Carnival IYCOHO: Visit to one of the seven wonders of the world
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       02-19-2014 08:40 AM
Is it a coincidence that I am looking at buying a car near Chesapeake VA? Hmmm, wonder of there is a nice cozy bar near the dealership....
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       02-19-2014 08:39 AM
Thanks bewbies...I mean newbies! Sorry, got distracted there fora moment. ;^D
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-18-2014 14:43 PM
How exciting! Your idea of meeting for a drink or two is smart, let's everyone relax and build a little anticipation. Maybe then, on your way to the hotel room you have her walk with the guy and flirt a bit, maybe a brief kiss in the elevator. Once in the room, if things aren't progressing (either because she is shy or the guy is waiting for a cue) you, the husband can start kissing her. Maybe whisper how hot it is going to be to see her with a "stranger" for the first time. I'm sure you have had a lot of pillow talk about this so that will surely get her juices flowing. At that point, motion the guy over and turn her towards him so he can kiss her. That should be enough to get the ball rolling but if the guy is also new and unsure, you can then start undressing her while he is kissing her, making her a "sandwich" between you both. As a last resort if no one else is taking the initiative, I have found that simply telling her to make our guest feel welcome and motioning her to get on her knees and undue the guys pants always does the trick. Good luck and feel free to report back on how it went!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-18-2014 14:19 PM
Sneaking onto the forums during work hours. IYCOHO guilty pleasure
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-18-2014 11:55 AM
Since pussy isn't technically a food, I'll go with a breakfast smoothie. IYCOHO summer libation
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-18-2014 11:53 AM
Everyone speaks their own version of the truth. There is no vindication in that. BTW, I have no idea what you are talking about. lol
Who loves to watch their woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Who loves to watch their woman?       02-18-2014 08:37 AM
I absolutely love watching my lady with another guy...or two. Naturally I also enjoy joining the fun but I am usually the one planning the fun so I may have her blindfolded or restrained and it's a huge turn on to watch her be "taken". Or we may go to a club and pick out a guy for her and I will watch them get started (and take pics of them) then have my ice cream as well. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-18-2014 07:15 AM
Had a "thundersnow" last night. It was windy and snowing when I went to bed around 3AM I was awakened to the sound of thunder. Just one loud clap. This morning, 8" of drifting snow and more on the way.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-17-2014 16:36 PM
Good call BT, Nordtroms are great about quick ship and free returns so order a couple of sizes and pick what fits then send the rest back. I have a similar issue and not because I have a big chest, my shoulders are just unusually wide so even a trim or athletic fit is either snug in the shoulders or baggy in the body.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-17-2014 12:20 PM
As you wish M....
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-17-2014 12:19 PM
@Fancy & Perfect: EXACTLY! Thank you for articulating what I seem to not have been able to convey.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-17-2014 07:38 AM
lol...I used to think I had a decent command of the English language, now I'm not so sure. To the previous two posters (and the OP), just because YOU don't mind having another guy suck your cock doesn't mean I "should just enjoy it". Why are my preferences dismissed as homophobic while the guys that are clearly bi telling me not to label people? I think this is really hilarious.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       02-17-2014 07:30 AM
And what will the women post?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-17-2014 07:22 AM
It's 5* There is a winter storm advisory for snow and more snow. This has been a recording...
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-17-2014 07:19 AM
I thought that went without saying. lol
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       02-17-2014 07:09 AM
Randy, just because a couple is open to single males doesn't mean ANY single male. I would guess you are open to meeting single females but do you meet anyone who asks? The "not compatible" response is the default reply when a couple isn't interested. Rejection is just part of the game, get over it and move on. To try another analogy, if you have ever been on match dot com, all of the women there are looking to date guys, but not just any random guy. The same goes here, just because these women and couples are looking to explore their erotic fantasies with other guys doesn't mean they will hook up with anyone who writes.
Mom son fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Mom son fantasy       02-16-2014 20:20 PM
Pcola, if you made any of the statements you mentioned, you would likely get dirty looks and talked about behind your backs but for the most part, that would be the end of it. If you had told your family or pastor that you and your wife had incestuous fantasies about your children while your kids were young, they would likely have been taken to Children's Services. I hope that clarifies the difference for you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-16-2014 20:10 PM
"He's just looking for validation that others won't think he is bi!" Exactly! This I can agree with you on. As for your assertion that it is somehow my fault that a guy who claims to be straight tries to suck my cock, I would assume you would then think it's your fault if a guy stuck his cock in your pussy because you were wearing a short skirt. A boundary is crossed anytime someone misrepresents themselves and does something the other party doesn't want them to do. Not a phobia and certainly not unreasonable to expect self proclaimed "straight" males to keep their mouth off of my cock.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-16-2014 07:47 AM
A woman after my own ....um, heart. Yeah, let's go with heart. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-15-2014 22:59 PM
Phobia? Puleeese! I state quite clearly in my profile that I understand close proximity and incidental contact is expected. What is described by the OP is a blatant disrespect for boundaries. If a man says he is straight then proceeds to try to suck me, I am just as unhappy as you would be if you told a guy no and he jammed his cock in your mouth. Since when did it become ok for guys to cross boundaries with other guys while at the same time they are expected to respect a woman's boundary?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 19:28 PM
Thank you M ;^D
Dp
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Dp       02-14-2014 19:25 PM
It might be difficult to get 49 guys since your profile is blocked to single males. And yeah, if I'm not one of the first three, I'm out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 18:37 PM
Pishaw!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 18:36 PM
Nor I yours....rectified on my end. Your turn!
Would you swap wives for the weekend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Would you swap wives for the weekend       02-14-2014 18:21 PM
You thought I was joking latin?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 18:18 PM
The personal pics timed out after a year but are open again now PG. Cue the "it took three years to meet" jokes. ;^D
Cock rings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cock rings       02-14-2014 16:36 PM
I've never tried one, only read horror stories of guys in the ER having the damn things cut off. I have a feeling if I ever run into you on a nude beach there would be more for you to look at than jewelry down there. ;^D
Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 16:32 PM
I thought so, especially with all the "strap-on" talk in other threads. I guess a sense of humor is like a vagina, if you don't have one you can only imagine what it feels like.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 16:08 PM
It's a joke people. Racer often uses self deprecating humor so I thought he would "get it". *shrug* I thought it was funny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Would you swap wives for the weekend       02-14-2014 15:55 PM
Absolutely. We do play separately and we share a fantasy of her spending the night with another guy so this would just be an extension of that kind of fun. You two should head to Florida the end of the month and we could try the theory out. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 15:50 PM
Happy Valentines Day Sexy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-14-2014 15:44 PM
You sort it out by meeting face to face and if they lied about their weight or age, it would be obvious and you could then decide if you are still interested or not. If the guy lied about being straight you wouldn't know it until he tried something like in the OP. I find that deception much harder to stomach.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Would you swap wives for the weekend       02-14-2014 12:39 PM
I like your twist shelatin, I think my lady friend might like that too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 12:37 PM
I figuratively dropped the towel for you Lou and opened some pics, alas Scandle has the great unwashed blocked.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 12:34 PM
I would vote for Janet (Mrs. Racer) for sexiest MALE on here. Let's face it, she is attached to the biggest dick. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 10:53 AM
Thanks Scandle & Lou, now I'm smiling too. lol Being, I do have a hot female friend and I will be visiting her in West Palm in two weeks....just one small problem. She's straight. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2014 07:43 AM
I would offer but there's that whole "Not looking for men" thing... ;^D
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-14-2014 07:40 AM
"It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True!" You may want to edit that to "It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True..in OUR world!" Like many here, you make generalizations based on your experiences and since your female half is described as a lesbian, you have no idea what a bi or straight female wants out of the LS. So I guess "really bi" in your definition is a lesbian, she only wants pussy but let's you fuck her since she's married to you.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-13-2014 22:09 PM
Like I said, just one man's opinion. If he knows he isn't the player he was and wants to move on with his life, what is the point of a farewell tour? This is when athletes think they are bigger than the team, he knows this season will be all about him, not about the Yankees.
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       02-13-2014 21:26 PM
"Those who are truly "swingers" have a philosophy of sex that extends into all their interpersonal relationships." Spot on as usual Mrs. Sav. There are those who would say I am not a swinger because I have a SM profile but if they saw my couple's profile, Voila! Swinger! I'm the same guy but I happened to be fortunate enough to meet a sexy lady (on this site BTW) who enjoys the LS with me and I definitely enjoy sharing her. We play together and as singles so are we swingers when we play together but not when we play solo? Honestly we don't really care about the label, we are just enjoying ourselves. A lot! ;^D
Need advise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need advise       02-13-2014 21:02 PM
Either the OP has me blocked or they deleted all of their posts because I can't see their replies but it is pretty easy to piece together the convo. Quite typical recently, people post questions when all they really want is affirmation of their opinions or views.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-13-2014 20:50 PM
I agree Jaycee, all athletes should retire when they come to realize "it's time". I just think it is selfish for any athlete to basically admit he no longer has the drive to train at the highest level but wants one more season just so he can tour the country getting accolades. I like the guy but this is beneath someone of is caliber and class. Strictly my opinion
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       02-13-2014 12:11 PM
One thing I find interesting is the number of single males on here who have said that once they are in a relationship, they would not want to share their partner. It seems hypocritical to me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-13-2014 09:21 AM
85* and sunny Don't wake me up!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-13-2014 09:16 AM
So Jeter watched Rivera rake in the gifts and accolades with a farewell tour last year so he wants one for himself? Don't get me wrong, I always thought Jeter was a class act but really, if you know "it's time", then just retire already. This seems like a very selfish way to end a HOF career.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-13-2014 09:02 AM
I am heading to Florida the end of the month to visit my special lady friend and we will be doing some car shopping. My FOTD is to have the salesman test drive her in the back seat while I test drive the car. ;^D
Mom son fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Mom son fantasy       02-13-2014 08:59 AM
Welcome to the forum Pc. Not sure about the validity of your "fact" as I had no such fantasies but whatever floats your boat. I'm sure you will have no problem finding horny 20 year olds willing to fuck your wife. ;^D
Low T and a place called The Low T Center does anybody know anything about it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Low T and a place called The Low T Center does anybody know anything about it       02-12-2014 08:45 AM
For the record Mr. UHW, my libido is through the roof every time I look at your wife's pics. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-11-2014 08:41 AM
Nine-fucking-degrees-below-zero here in Chicago this morning.
Tough Mudder Pittsburgh
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Tough Mudder Pittsburgh       02-11-2014 08:37 AM
On the group page, search for tough mudder. I just tried and it popped right up
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-11-2014 00:20 AM
Scandle, I'm an Audi guy so I would look for a nice A4 Quattro 2.0T, good mileage and still fun to drive.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-11-2014 00:17 AM
HT: Car shopping
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Age       02-11-2014 00:11 AM
"First, swinging is a couples sport." LMAO...tell that to the thousands of couples who desire MFM, or the Hotwife couples or.... Oh wait, there is only one way to swing and that is the way YOU swing, correct? lol
Tough Mudder Pittsburgh
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Tough Mudder Pittsburgh       02-11-2014 00:07 AM
The group is now "live", feel free to sign up.
Adult Theatre sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Adult Theatre sex       02-11-2014 00:05 AM
My apologies, my comment was tongue in cheek but the situation has been remedied. ;^D
Tough Mudder Pittsburgh
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Tough Mudder Pittsburgh       02-10-2014 10:46 AM
That and maybe a practice race, warrior dash or some training runs when the weather allows. You know, like in JULY! I posted the group as public, simply called "Tough Mudder Pittsburgh". It may take a day or two to go live so anyone interested, feel free to sign up.
Tough Mudder Pittsburgh
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Tough Mudder Pittsburgh       02-10-2014 09:06 AM
Sure, I can set it up if you like. I will send you an invite and add you as an admin.
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       02-10-2014 09:04 AM
This remains my favorite part of the LS, sharing a sexy woman with another guy (or two or three) is way hotter for me than just about anything else. And if you lived closer to most of the respondents here, you get get offers of more than just advice. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       02-09-2014 19:06 PM
Always happy to be your wingman BT. lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       02-09-2014 15:58 PM
I do kinda like it but thought some either wouldn't get it or think it pretentious.