HELP
FORUMS
NicAtNight    Posts: 12718
Last 100 Displayed

Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       01-28-2015 21:53 PM
@redheadgirl I think it's time you bring Red over my direction to meet a couple of my friends. ;^D
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-27-2015 20:52 PM
Nyquil
Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-27-2015 20:47 PM
I was going to bitch about my cold until I read rabbit's post...suddenly I don't feel like bitching at all ;^D
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-27-2015 08:02 AM
Welcome to the fora _rabbit_n_scamp_ DAMN she's hot!! And great pics!! ;^D
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-27-2015 07:55 AM
"Missing You" ~John Waite
I just found out My Wife is a Swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-27-2015 07:50 AM
There is no rule saying you can't mention another profile in the forum, as long as you aren't also mentioning their real name. Post her profile name or email it to me and I will reach out and see if she is real. You know, just in the name of research. ;^D
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-26-2015 10:26 AM
And pie? OT: Hopeful *that my flight home gets cancelled due to the weather
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-26-2015 01:09 AM
I'll help you celebrate, come back to the hutch... ;^D
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-26-2015 01:01 AM
HT: Celebrating the birthday of the sexiest, most sensual and flawless woman I've ever met Nothing compares 2 u baby XOXOXO
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-26-2015 00:58 AM
Celebratory
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-25-2015 18:55 PM
A round of Scamps!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 12:36 PM
60s and sunny today, perfect weather for some outdoor pics ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-25-2015 12:32 PM
"She will be Loved" ~ Maroon 5
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-25-2015 10:30 AM
FOTD: Repeat the past couple of days over and over and over....
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       01-25-2015 10:26 AM
@Fred "I think it is funny when people out (sic) no single males in their profile, but dont block single males and then complain about them mailing them." And this is EXACTLY why single males get a bad name. You read "no single males" in their profile then email them anyway because you liked their pics? SMH @Kat A little distance is never an issue when it comes to you. We really need to compare calendars again son and make plans to finally meet, ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-25-2015 10:05 AM
Euphoric
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-24-2015 16:11 PM
Reinvigorated Thx for the fudge Tig
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 12:54 PM
"the plows just came thru again." That's what she said ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-24-2015 12:50 PM
Spent
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-24-2015 11:39 AM
Fucking rabbit
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-24-2015 09:55 AM
HT: Walking into the main concourse on the phone with rabbit and seeing a mirage in front of me...a woman who looks just like her but it's impossible because I am on the phone with her and she is in the Quarter. Another step and another, her staring at me, I keep walking my brain unable to register that it really is her until BAM, (she said it looked like someone whacked me in the head with a frying pan) I drop my carry on bag and run the final few steps and wrap my arms around her and no one else exists. That was over 12 hours ago and the rest of my HT is we are just coming up for air. And coffee.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-23-2015 12:27 PM
Gerry Raggedy. ~ Right Down the Line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-23-2015 06:27 AM
Counting the hours...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-22-2015 07:36 AM
HT: Saying "see you TOMORROW" to my sweetie this morning
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       01-21-2015 07:52 AM
Finally, something we can agree on! lol
Go Blue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Go Blue       01-21-2015 07:16 AM
311 days, 4 hours ans 44 minutes.....
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-21-2015 07:09 AM
SP: Sharing coffee and conversation. Will be better in person. ;^D
NCal's joy of Oral thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 06:40 AM
@ncal What is laughable is your assertion that we "...don't know anything about sex..." and "...should get out more..." simply because we didn't all fall at your feet in worship of your self-professed oral skills. No one even called bullshit on you, just pointed out REPEATEDLY that not all women enjoy oral and even those that do may not enjoy the same thing every day. The fact that you keep coming back to this indicates you are a one trick pony and maybe it is you who would benefit from getting out more and learn about what women really want.
I Have Experience Something Weird On Sites Like This
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > I Have Experience Something Weird On Sites Like This       01-20-2015 21:32 PM
First of all, no one can tell you have visited their profile unless you emailed them so if they blocked you, it was probably random. Why? Because some people choose to block those they have no interest in as a way of preventing them from reaching out or even looking at their profile. A for people giving you funny looks at events, all I can say is make sure aren't doing anything to cause negative attention. Make sure you are dressed appropriately, have a smile on your face, make eye contact but don't stare and look approachable but not desperate. If you are already doing all of these things, I got nothin'
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 21:26 PM
HT: I leave tomorrow for NOLA with a detour through Chicago. Looking forward to an incomparable weekend. :-)
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       01-20-2015 12:58 PM
"tit for tat" NJ?
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       01-20-2015 12:22 PM
I too have received the infamous C&P emails. The best ones are those that just C&P the "What are you looking for" portion of their profile into an email. It's a strange feeling of deja vu when you read and email, click on the profile and read the same words again.
BDSM + Swing = More Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM + Swing = More Fun       01-20-2015 12:19 PM
Just another column on my spreadsheet dontchaknow
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-20-2015 08:12 AM
adoring
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-20-2015 07:02 AM
I'm just wondering WTF VA was looking for when he stumbled across this.
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       01-20-2015 06:55 AM
@Allen I just appreciate that you allow us great unwashed to perv....errrrrr....admire your sexy ladies pics. Many couples block single males as a result or getting so many of the emails you describe. And I don't blame them.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 22:27 PM
@ncal Maybe you should take that $40K a year you are saving not paying your daughter's tuition to USC and get a penis enlargement. Or buy a clue? lol
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       01-19-2015 18:19 PM
@888 I got to this "We love MFM" part of your profile and sent you an email telling you she was hawt and asking when you would like to meet. JK Not about the "she's hawt" part, about the email. ;^D
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       01-19-2015 17:26 PM
@Angel That is worthy of reporting IMO. If someone is actually rude in an email, the admins can read it and suspend the profile. I would not let something like that pass.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 13:34 PM
nj, you may have "safe search" on. My google search took me directly there.
BDSM + Swing = More Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM + Swing = More Fun       01-19-2015 13:32 PM
Welcome to the forum icing.... I tend to think couples who start out as swingers then transition into a D/s relationship have a much greater chance of success than those who come from a BDSM background and then start swinging. The BDSMers tend to be about structure and control and swinging adds another element that is still very foreign to them, the idea of sharing their partner with others. Swingers have that part sorted out and now are adding another dimension to the relationship by the sub giving control to her Dom. It's good that you have a contract but if this is the sub writing, your Dom may have to punish you for laughing it off. ;^D
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 13:27 PM
I'm too busy counting the days until I am with the sexiest woman on the site (IMHO) to brag. Wait, did that sound like I was bragging?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-19-2015 10:13 AM
All of Me ~ John Legend
Monday motivations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Monday motivations       01-19-2015 10:11 AM
This is an easy one. I have to get a lot of work done today and tomorrow before flying to Chicago on Wednesday for two days of meetings with company brass but the REAL motivation is I fly from there to my NOLA for more panty theft classes. Among other more entertaining activities. ;^D
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 10:08 AM
There is a local couple that has about two dozen public pics and every single one is a close up of her feet. I should forward this to them. Unless maybe they invented it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-19-2015 10:04 AM
Anticipatory
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 10:02 AM
"...so I could do something more exciting, like knit." Or Nic ;D
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 16:15 PM
Yes, it is all very clear now. Thanks Mr. LT!
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 15:48 PM
"QUIT FUCKING ACTING LIKE ALL WOMEN WANT THE SAME FUCKING THING" WORD!!!
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-18-2015 07:33 AM
Welcome to the forum onlyliv...and may I just add, DAMN! Predictions: Hard to imagine Seattle losing this game but I would take GB and the points. I am not only rooting for the Colts but predict they will win, and handily. And if they do, I am inviting onlyiv to come to my Superbowl party to meet some of my friends. ;^D
Failed Erections
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Failed Erections       01-18-2015 07:21 AM
Pretty sure Kristine would be more than enough to keep this guy at full attention. ;^D
Gangbang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Gangbang       01-18-2015 07:18 AM
If you haven't already tried, you should post a Hot Date asking this question and also scroll through local groups. Another option would be to ask any of the single guys you may have already met if they have friends that might like to join the fun. Or you could head east 2,000 miles. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2015 18:56 PM
"Tighten Up" ~ The Black Keys
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-17-2015 13:13 PM
As long as I'm two of the six, it's all good. I do love to share!
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-17-2015 12:03 PM
A "broothie". That is a brunch-time smoothie in case you were wondering.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-17-2015 11:53 AM
@_rabbit_ "One week from today I'll be waking up in the warmest arms I've ever found." Who is he? I'll break his arms!! ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-17-2015 11:38 AM
"If you were mine" ~ Squirrel Nut Zippers
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-17-2015 09:08 AM
@tig Shaken, not stirred
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-17-2015 08:40 AM
Ok, I have to ask. What is in a liquid slut. And please, no "it's pee" comments! ;^D
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-17-2015 08:38 AM
I've come to realize laughter is great in the bedroom, as long as she isn't pointing and laughing.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-16-2015 21:29 PM
A poet? I have no such notion Now magic? I may have a potion Accept and adore Take you on the floor Together, we are poetry in motion
Single males are not the flaky problem couples seem to be
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single males are not the flaky problem couples seem to be       01-16-2015 21:07 PM
@rabbit "I've never had to deal with a "no show". Well color me shocked!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-16-2015 21:02 PM
Overjoyed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 19:58 PM
Learning to Fly ~ Pink Floyd
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       01-16-2015 16:18 PM
I only steal panties that are meant to be stolen. And sometimes to make sure I get invited back. ;^D
Single changing SLS ID
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single changing SLS ID       01-16-2015 13:21 PM
Sometimes people change their names because they realize they may have chosen poorly when they first signed up. If he changed his profile from "Imabigdick" to "Imacoolguy" I wouldn't think twice about it. The "self cert" is a bit misguided but if everything else about him checks out, I wouldn't hold a name change against him just my $.02
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single males are not the flaky problem couples seem to be       01-16-2015 12:04 PM
@VA I don't thing it is a specific dynamic between singles and couples. Couples do flake on other couples all the time, it just seems they are more likely to complain when single guys do it. Probably because they/we are an easy target and the perception is there are a million single guys so they can bash them/us and no one will think twice but if they bash other couples, it may limit their options because they may be thought of as being the cause of the drama, not the victim. Just my opinion, YMMV
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-16-2015 11:59 AM
The season was one for the ages Took three QB's to silence the sages But the Tide got rolled The Ducks proved fool's gold Winning is proving contagious Success you see is a habit A hutch if you will to inhabit So I strive to be The best possible me The prize? My incomparable Rabbit
Thigh Gap Thursday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thigh Gap Thursday       01-16-2015 11:13 AM
Simple solution. If there is no thigh gap, the lady just needs to spread her legs wider. ;^D
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-16-2015 08:51 AM
Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. ~Henri Nouwen
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 08:49 AM
You are not alone ~ MJ
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single males are not the flaky problem couples seem to be       01-16-2015 08:36 AM
@greg If a couple complains about about flaky single guys, thirty more couples will join the chorus. If a single guy complains about a couple being flaky, you get "deal with it". Some would call it a double standard, I accept it as reality. We all post from our own perspective so feel free to vent, just don't expect a lot of sympathy.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-15-2015 08:25 AM
No worries, I know where to replenish the stock. ;^D
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-15-2015 07:09 AM
@Destin That sounds like an interesting version of a Moscow Mule. I tend to do the same thing, kinda make it up as I go along. I started adding a splash of St. Germaine to my Moscow Mules and then, when winter hit, I switched from Vodka to Bourbon and ended up with the "Scamp" that I described before. Also like you and your Mrs., the Scamp has very special meaning because of the special people I shared it with this past NYE. Welcome to the fora BTW
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       01-14-2015 16:31 PM
Damn sexylady, your husband sounds just like me and you sound just like my own "sexylady". I love watching her with other guys and she loves watching (and sometimes just listening to when blindfolded) me with other women. ;^D
Does anyone have the RAPE fantasy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Does anyone have the RAPE fantasy?       01-14-2015 14:21 PM
Welcome to the forum cumfind. Hope you aren't a Ducks fan. ;^D
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-14-2015 14:19 PM
It's all good Charlie, I was just agreeing with you. I thought you made the point brilliantly!
College football playoff final
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > College football playoff final       01-14-2015 13:35 PM
Sounds like most are staying but you never know. Winning breeds winning and the have even more 5 star recruits declaring so we can only hope they stay hungry.
Whip um out wednesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whip um out wednesday       01-14-2015 13:29 PM
Mmmmm, that will do for public consumption. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 08:32 AM
Just Breathe ~ Pearl Jam
Go Blue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Go Blue       01-14-2015 08:31 AM
I'll drink to that! Of course I am thrilled with the Buckeyes win but seeing the other top B1G Ten teams play well and win their bowl games is great for all of us. As I said before, I am excited to see Michigan return to glory and vie for titles and truly hope they are undefeated when we meet again, in 318 days.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-14-2015 06:34 AM
Jazzfest you say? I was looking for another excuse to return, sounds like the hutch may be taken so better start looking for other accommodations.' ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 06:31 AM
You Get What You Give ~ The New Radicals
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 21:45 PM
@CR I got the gist of it and was just poking a little fun. Thanks for not taking offense. @sexy I totally agree with you and your husband. For me at least, an FMF is good for the ego but an MFM is a much bigger turn on. I used to think I was an oddity but thankfully, I've met many couples who share my preferences. And a very wonderful lady who embraces my perviness. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-13-2015 19:34 PM
Sexus stole mine!! Hell, it's worth another listen! We Are The Champions! Queen
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > College football playoff final       01-13-2015 19:31 PM
Still feeling pretty excited. Since all of Ohio's pro teams suck, this is as good as it gets sports-wise in the Buckeye state.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 19:27 PM
So big dogs have food dishes in the woods and he is hoping a coyote will lure him away from it to be jumped by a pack of coyotes? And this reminds you of having a sexy lady flirt with you in a bar? Let me check the "What are you drinking?" thread cause whatever it is, you may need to slow down a little. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-13-2015 19:20 PM
Ecstatic! GO BUCKS!
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-13-2015 12:24 PM
I would hardly call it bait and switch. If it is what you enjoy, go for it! We have all read how several single guys were introduced into the lifestyle in this manner.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > College football playoff final       01-13-2015 06:57 AM
If it wasn't for the four turnovers that game would have been over in the third quarter. 42-20 is more a testament to the Ohio State defense, they completely took Oregon out of their rhythm after the first two drives and then the offensive line of the Buckeyes took over. Big win, great to be able to lay claim to the inaugural Playoff Championship of college football. GO BUCKS!!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-13-2015 06:47 AM
Coffee...it was a late night watching the Buckeyes win
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-12-2015 18:20 PM
Luckily for me, I'm not "most men".
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-12-2015 16:51 PM
@KNB I hope it take you the entire 5 days since you posted to go through all the combinations. ;^D How have you been sexy??
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2015 16:49 PM
@rabbit "I'll let you try out mine..." Thanks! I might also want to check out your sheets. ;^D
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       01-12-2015 15:47 PM
Left lane squatters have long been my #1 PP but people who text and drive are fast catching up.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2015 15:45 PM
Me too. I hope they have a "try before you buy" policy. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > College football playoff final       01-12-2015 15:41 PM
You get those if you win. ;^D O H....
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-12-2015 13:22 PM
Ignore the troll sexyladymilf, or just disagree with him and he will block you. lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > College football playoff final       01-12-2015 11:57 AM
lol...fair enough. As I posted in the "Go Blue" thread, I root for ALL B1G Ten teams to win every game they play, except against Ohio state of course.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-12-2015 11:53 AM
I for one LOVE this fantasy and can't wait to hear the next chapter....