HELP
FORUMS
fjep91754    Posts: 19580
Last 100 Displayed

Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-01-2014 09:54 AM
So you are saying you do not give a damn about innocent babies aborted?
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       12-01-2014 09:53 AM
Gina there are idiots everywhere, if he burned his own house he should go to jail. Just the same as if he burned the house of another. Using one act of stupidity to justify another act of stupidity is insane.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       12-01-2014 09:22 AM
IMO yes they do. This whole because their black they are animals bullshit is not cutting it. You treat a person like an animal they will react like an animal. Ferguson needs to stop hiring morons, to do that they need to get rid of the top moron. Hiring officers from a disbanded police dept, that was disbanded for wait for it~~~shooting at an unarmed black female while she was running away. DW was caught on tape violating the civil rights of a Ferguson citizen, got caught lying in his report, and his boss did nothing to punish him. Recording police on duty is a constitutionally protected act. And arresting for that is a federal offense, DW if Holder has the guts could send DW top prison for that one act. He won't because too many people are focused just on DW being white and a police officer.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-01-2014 09:16 AM
Besides why do you care how many blacks have been murdered? Never mind you don't! It is just a talking point to excuse your joy that any black is killed.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-01-2014 09:14 AM
Countless millions of babies have been aborted, so is it just for the murder of a infant? I hate idiots who cannot focus on the facts and instead go into useless libtard mode.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 21:03 PM
Sexy is the reason that some people think that conservatives are racist. He is a poor excuse for a conservative.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 21:01 PM
Nope, you are full of shit like always. Why don't you take some time and educate yourself. READ the transcript, or you can just continue to be a sheep with no clue. I see why Robert is the only person you can converse with. You two are on the same level.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 20:54 PM
Yes he should be fired, if he is a danger to other police officers because he is not competent. BTW he was not given a severance package as part of his resignation. Most cops will not come out an openly point to stupid cops. They consider it a weakness. But between themselves there are officers they avoid because they are not safe. Had DW done his job properly MB would have been arrested. Probably no rioting, which resulted in at least one police officer shot. Maybe two, the first officer shot they did not know if it was Brown related. Now DW may be leaving with thousands of donated dollars, right or wrong other officers will still be at risk. Due to his actions that without a doubt were avoidable.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 19:24 PM
Have you got anything else or are you admitting you do not know jack?
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 19:21 PM
Keep trying to deflect, it shows you know damn well you are wrong. Again give rebuttal to DW's testimony? Are you a chicken shit?
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-30-2014 19:18 PM
It's not just young people who bad mouth, or disrespect others. It is all walks of life. From the stats as Cato Institute cops are no different than the rest of society. In fact the odds of rape by a cop are higher than the general population. That does not mean MB should have attacked DW, he should not have. And if DW had killed him at that point there would be no doubt it was justified. The dispute is whether it was justified when the fatal shots were fired. If MB was charging DW it was justified, if MB was surrendering it was not. Now here comes the rub, if we take DW at his word from his testimony to the GJ he is an incompetent police officer. Numerous mistakes that anyone could see. Complete lack of situational awareness. Not to mention his testimony that was filled with hyperbole and embellishment that were not needed and unprofessional. No police officer under oath should testify to anything but the facts. In a trial if he was testifying a defense attorney would have ripped him to shreds. It is one thing to say he was justified, it is another to pin a medal on him for being very careless. It is a good thing he will no longer be a police officer for the safety of other officers. As far as the rioting that is uncalled for and does not resolve anything.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 19:01 PM
If you two can't come up with anything better than your routine we can just agree DW is an idiot.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 18:59 PM
Are you going to discuss his testimony or are you that dumb? Keep avoiding to discuss the facts of the case just shows you to be a fool. You can keep trying to put it on me, but I was not the one who fucked up, Darren Wilson was. Now if you have proof to dispute his own testimony, cough it up. Or are you too slow or mentally incapable of discussing the facts? It would seem that way.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 18:53 PM
And neither of you have disputed the facts from Wilson's testimony. The best you can do is try to put it on me, instead of admitting what he testified to. You can't get much dumber than that.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 18:51 PM
Wow a pair of idiots, and both didn't bother to read the transcripts.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 18:39 PM
You are not exposing anything other than being an idiot. The best you can do is make accusations towards me when I tell you to read the fucking transcript. If you are too stupid to do that before showing how dumb you are my status does not mean shit. Again you can believe what you want, I can't do anything about it. So have at it, doesn't change that DW is a moron that is a danger to other police officers. And I never said anything about retreating, the dumbass should have never allowed his SA to get lowered and called a dangerous felon to him without backup.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 17:51 PM
Let me repeat DW was completely lacking SA. A simple read of the transcript of his testimony would reveal to any intelligent person that he was reckless. From his testimony He was in a bad neighborhood He recognized that Mike Brown was a extremely large man, and was not alone On his first interaction with MB he stated that MB used profanity towards him He called him to his vehicle from a report of armed robbery At this point MB was not trying to flee, and back up was on the way The moron admitted to getting closer to MB and calling him to his SUV A complete and total screw up that anybody with half a brain could see.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 17:28 PM
As far as being there DW testimony is from being there. And he detailed his fuck ups himself, before embarrassing yourself you should at least read the transcript. And if from that transcript you cannot see what a hap hazard fiasco it was you are dumber than him.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 17:26 PM
Wilson if he is telling the truth is a moron lacking any situational awareness. A cop primary weapon for survival. If MB had just a knife he would be dead. Cops like that get other cops killed.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-30-2014 16:38 PM
Would you respect a police officer who is a criminal. Or only honest police officers. Children should be taught to respect EVERYBODY all the way up until they show themselves to be a criminal. Good police officers do not need or want cop worship.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 16:34 PM
You are nothing more than the right wing version of Bobby.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 16:32 PM
I was a cop, that is the reason I know DW is an absolute fuck up. I don't base my opinions on pure racism the way you do.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 14:03 PM
The moron disregarded standard safety measures, only a bigger moron could not see that. You are so hung up on race you do not see the bigger issue. Constitutional rights and due process. You are ok as long as it is black people who are targets. YOU are a piss poor representative of a conservative. Not even the Tea Party would condone such a dumb ignorant attitude that black people deserve no due process.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 13:09 PM
Now that ALL the evidence has come out, anyone who is objective can clearly see that the officer acted properly. "Unarmed" does not mean that someone can't be dangerous & when they assault you & try to take your gun, that's a game changer. Even if DW is telling the truth, his testimony paints him an idiot of massive proportions. From his testimony He was in a bad neighborhood He recognized that MB was extremely large person, and not alone He had a report that MB was an armed robber MB used offense profanity towards DW DW did not wait for backup only a minute away MB at that time was not trying to get away or even knew he was made all he had to do was wait And then the moron still called to MB to come here. Had the moron followed proper police procedure it is doubtful that a simple armed robbery arrest would have turned into the fiasco it did.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-30-2014 13:04 PM
Yeah, but he's Black, and so..... HE'S BLACK I get it! for HFT and you that is all that matters. Not the constitution, not due process, or the safety of the public, no matter what color they are.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-29-2014 20:22 PM
What do you get when you breed Hulk Hogan with the Flash? Michael Brown "I see him start to run and i see a cloud of dust behind him" Darren Wilson
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-29-2014 08:27 AM
I wonder what the ratio of women who have consensual sex is to women who are raped. Now when you stop and think how ignorant the above is, then stop and think how ignorant your statement was.
The Running Of The Sheep
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Running Of The Sheep       11-28-2014 00:08 AM
I needed some ammo and paid the shipping rather than going out to a store for it.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-28-2014 00:05 AM
BLT better get used to them, FL has all kinds of critters that make their way into homes. Not uncommon to find black snakes in the house. I caught one of our pets for a few years in the yard, a three foot iguana. We finally gave her to a school after about 5 years and she was 5 feet long. I caught a lot of black snakes, a few in the house. But then we sometimes had alligators in our back yard.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-27-2014 16:16 PM
Rabbit that depends on if it was a native lizard or one of the exotic pets that may have found freedom. I doubt though the latter. Any lizard that can break skin can cause serious infections.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-26-2014 15:41 PM
Could it be from the last time you had sex on the hood of your car, and just now seeing it?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 15:38 PM
I agree with Perf, even when we disagree I respect him. But then I am an asshole, and I do take every opportunity to poke fun of people who poke fun of others. And I have absolutely no respect for people who spend the majority of their time talking/dissing others behind their backs. And I am proud to be an asshole.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 13:51 PM
It is more than just opinions this poor soul needs. He needs someone to train him who is a expert on the chemical and physical makeup of the body. Who has all the answers for how to do everything. As far as opinions, IMO we all have opinions on everything. That includes the both of us.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 11:42 AM
He needs the smartest man on the internet for a trainer...
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-26-2014 07:54 AM
Just curious, but if their is the same nerve endings in both a large and small clit. Wouldn't the smaller clit have more concentrated nerve endings?
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:47 PM
So I guess you support officer Daniel Holtzclaw also?
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:45 PM
Wilson will not pay a thin dime for trial, he is a member of union, plus receiving almost half a million dollars over the internet. And I did say I would do something different, that is present the best case for prosecution I was paid to do. McCullough did not do that. You are being a pompous ass.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:32 PM
What would I have done. PROSECUTE, that is his job. Just like Zimmerman if Wilson is innocent he has nothing to fear from a trial.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:31 PM
I also wonder why CNN, MSNBC, and CBS aren't all over this discrepancy YOU have with the gunshot trajectory. It has been reported, but Brown being a criminal his death has been marginalized even by the media. Whenever it is brought up we hear the same old "The nigger deserved it" like HFT. Considering the same stations reported the fractured eye socket, you should be smarter. Again I am surprised.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:27 PM
I know you are clearly biased against cops. Do you realize how incredibly stupid the above comment is. Where the hell is Jimmy Lass, and TBR, maybe NK can weigh in? It clearly shows that you will go to any length even when you know it is not true to justify stupidity, possibly criminal behavior. You are about as bad as the smartest man on the internet on this issue. What amazes me is you fucking know better.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:19 PM
Three out of twelve jurors were black, it takes 9 out of twelve to reach a bill or non bill. You do the math.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:18 PM
Wilson was issued a GUN by the Ferguson Police Department, they expect him to use it to defend himself and the public. If necessary KILL any and all THUGS. That is what he was trained to do shoot and kill THUGS. If you want to get into a wrestling match with a 18 year old, 300 pound, 6' 4" THUG on drugs, go ahead. Be stupid! As the Marines say, "Kill them all and let God sort them Out". Seems Wilson is not the only moron...
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 16:18 PM
The bullets went down his skull forward, not consistent with that claim. Again to get that trajectory Wilson would have had to be behind Brown or Brown was almost vertical. Of course I am sure the prosecutor and Wilson would agree with you. You are taking the word of people with self interest when YOU clearly know better. It is not like you are without experience. Before you pin a medal on a moron, THINK! And also maybe think about how my past posts have related to this. Do you honestly think I am a libtard who is just siding with a thug? This case stinks to high heaven, and don't think it could not happen to one of your white loved ones because it is a black man. It is not about black or white, it is about the truth. And IMO the truth was distorted because Wilson is a cop, and Brown was black, but it could happen to anybody. I suppose you support Texas troopers doing a cavity search on women for throwing a cigarette from a window. Or any one of the other documented cases of police abusing their authority. Right is right and wrong is wrong, all citizens should be treated the same. If you shot a black man in similar circumstances you would be on trial, no matter how justified. Remember Zimmerman, he clearly was justified. If you intend on being treated fairly you better wake up and not support either stupid policing or corrupt policing. Remember your house could be the next no knock raid with the wrong address. Then we can say you deserved it.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 15:45 PM
Again the grand jury is presented the case by the prosecutor who is clearly bias.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 15:42 PM
Says the path the bullets took upon entry, not just one but three. Again you are a hunter you fucking know better. I am beginning to think your only reasoning on this is that Brown is black.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 15:27 PM
Ya know perf I expect that blatant dumbness from the self proclaimed smartest man on the internet, not you. Tueller drill: Wilson let a known robbery suspect withing 21 feet when backup was on the way. He did not even attempt to wait for backup. This in NOT how to take down a dangerous suspect. YOU know that! He was in a large vehicle that was fully functional and could easily drove away, YOU again know that. His injuries(big laugh) were non visible in clear hospital pictures. NOT what a large man could inflict, he would have had more damage from a bitch slap from a 100 pound girl. The fatal shots to MB would have either put Wilson on a ladder above brown, or Brown running like superman flies, perpendicular to the ground. Now either Wilson was a total idiot, or he was playing Starsky and Hutch. Since he was not a rookie prone to dumb ass mistakes I would say the latter. Not to mention that the Feds already can charge him on a unrelated case and jail him for five years. It is a matter if Obama and Holder have the guts to do it.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 14:17 PM
For the system to work properly, fairly, there must be checks and balances. Otherwise there is tyranny, for all, not just blacks. This is not a black/white issue IMO.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 14:15 PM
The case was presented by a prosecutor whose father was a police officer killed by a black man. The GJ hears only the case he presents, and how he presents it. Too many cases of government officials not being held accountable for the system to be trusted anymore. This prosecutor has never brought a police officer to justice, and I highly doubt all police in the St Louis county are honest. Sorry but the it's a cop so it must be true does not work with me. The case stinks, and it stinks badly. I was highly suspicious when the chief of police came out and said the shooting was justified BEFORE any investigation.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 13:47 PM
He was NOT 300 pounds, he was 280 and OBESE. Wilson was not tiny or small as reported, he was 6'4" 210 pounds and in shape. AND in a vehicle that was completely functional that weighed over 2,000 pounds. Taking sides is one thing, saying completely false statements is another. I realize that some just follow on those false statements, but they should look for the truth first. All the idiot had to do was put the car in drive or reverse. I call him an idiot because whether justified or not he clearly made numerous stupid errors that could have easily got him killed. As far as his word he has been caught writing a report that did not match a video of an arrest. Any officers lies or misrepresents one report clearly cannot be trusted to tell the truth. I know the tendency is to support police, but there are bad police as in any profession. In this case I think most people are just taking his word because he is a cop. Cops rape, murder, steal, lie, and in the case of McDonalds one NYPD officer tried to extort the franchise for 6 million dollars. He was aided in this attempt by other officers in harassing a individual into a confession when he was not even at work. It has resulted in an over 400 thousand dollar settlement to that employee. Police MUST show the public respect or things will get worse. I do not condone rioting or looting, it solves nothing. But to be honest I do not buy Wilson's story, and many here have accused me of being racist for supporting police and Zimmerman in other incidents. There is a pattern of abuse since 9-11 and not just to blacks and hispanics, but the blacks get the attention. I can accept that if it changes the abuse to all citizens. We do not need having police micro manage our lives, we need the right to defend ourselves. If there had been a robbery and the store owner would have shot MB I would most likely have supported that action. But I don't care what MB did preceding the fatal final moments, if he was surrendering then deadly force was not justified.
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 13:46 PM
If you need more than 5 shots to prevent someone from harming you, then you might be a bad shot. Shelly More like 12 shots total, but I hate to say it, modern police are some of the worst shots in the country. IIRC they only have a 11% proficiency record in SD shootings.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       11-25-2014 08:34 AM
"tells me I'm doing it right" That is outright funny, since it is pee and incontinence it proves the person has a weak bladder. As far as doing it right, a women can pee anytime she wants to, they can fake a peeing orgasm, with less fuss than faking a non peeing orgasm. God you guys that buy this shit is so fucking funny. I guess if a gal shit on you it would because "you were doing it right". :=D))))))
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 08:27 AM
All shitheads no matter who they are and what the excuse is should be held accountable for their actions. Absolutely everybody!
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-25-2014 08:26 AM
"Owebama should have urged people to stay calm instead of getting them to riot " I am not a Obama fan, but the above is total bullshit. Please provide a citation where Obama urged people to riot?
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       11-25-2014 08:24 AM
Yes they have a legit gripe, but rioting and looting is an unacceptable way to express that gripe.
BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 17:22 PM
Two thumbs up Uriah.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-20-2014 17:20 PM
"Having said the above. I see nothing wrong with stating a preference for what one likes or is looking for, including a preference for the size of a clit that one desires." Or having a preference for midgets, of course a person would know up front in the case of a midget. If the guy was rude then he was a jerk, the sex change remark was uncalled for. Outside of that it is no different than a preference by some ladies for certain types of cocks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 14:52 PM
Cannot for the life of me figure out why the fuck you would read it, comment at all, and then comment again. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Probably for the same reason I sometimes respond to idiots~~~;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 11:50 AM
A preference is a preference, no matter what it is. And there is nothing wrong with it being about race, hair color, weight, height, eye color, shoe size, hair length, curly hair or straight hair, midget, tattoos, big dick, small dick, average dick, tight cunt, loose cunt, hairy cunt, shaved cunt, amputee, doctor, nurse, cop, fireman, milk man, post man, pizza delivery man. Get the picture?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-20-2014 11:46 AM
I never turn ours on otherwise we get about 3,000 requests an hour. :-D)) It is rough being the most popular couple on the Internet. :-(
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 09:33 AM
Because this has been hashed over so many times, plus in person I have never heard anybody get upset over preferences. I think sometimes people's imagination get the best of them when they do not get the attention they crave. I find most of these threads like this boring, in fact most times it is an attempt to stir the pot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > BBC or BBB (bigger blacker better)       11-20-2014 09:11 AM
Yawnnnnn...
Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-16-2014 18:48 PM
British regulars were "King's Men", they enforced the rules and laws of King George. "The name of the Force changed from North-West Mounted Police to Royal Northwest Mounted Police in June 1904 and to Royal Canadian Mounted Police in February 1920. The crown on the badge has also changed from time to time to respect the wishes of the reigning monarch. The St. Edward's crown was adopted for use on NWMP badges, primarily those worn by officers. Through the reigns of Edward VII to George VI (1903-1952), the Tudor crown adorned Mounted Police badges. Upon the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the badge was redesigned to include the St. Edward's crown once again." To this day RCMP still wear red and have allegiance to the crown. The RCMP is the Canadian arm of law enforcement. The British regulars were not only soldiers but the "Kings Men". Law enforcement by rule of the courts owes NO allegiance to the public, or individual. There job is to enforce laws put upon the public by politicians, who most IMO believe they are an elite class of citizens. So again while what Eric did was wrong, his concerns were very valid. And indeed his tactics were the very same tactics used in almost every war by the US. And that is not taking into account the horrible acts committed when not at war such as the "Trail of Tears".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-16-2014 18:30 PM
The American Revolution against British Gun Control By David B. Kopel Administrative and Regulatory Law News (American Bar Association). Vol. 37, no. 4, Summer 2012. More by Kopel on the right to arms in the Founding Era. This Article reviews the British gun control program that precipitated the American Revolution: the 1774 import ban on firearms and gunpowder; the 1774-75 confiscations of firearms and gunpowder; and the use of violence to effectuate the confiscations. It was these events that changed a situation of political tension into a shooting war. Each of these British abuses provides insights into the scope of the modern Second Amendment. Furious at the December 1773 Boston Tea Party, Parliament in 1774 passed the Coercive Acts. The particular provisions of the Coercive Acts were offensive to Americans, but it was the possibility that the British might deploy the army to enforce them that primed many colonists for armed resistance. The Patriots of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, resolved: “That in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to heaven and our rifles.” A South Carolina newspaper essay, reprinted in Virginia, urged that any law that had to be enforced by the military was necessarily illegitimate. The Royal Governor of Massachusetts, General Thomas Gage, had forbidden town meetings from taking place more than once a year. When he dispatched the Redcoats to break up an illegal town meeting in Salem, 3000 armed Americans appeared in response, and the British retreated. Gage’s aide John Andrews explained that everyone in the area aged 16 years or older owned a gun and plenty of gunpowder. Military rule would be difficult to impose on an armed populace. Gage had only 2,000 troops in Boston. There were thousands of armed men in Boston alone, and more in the surrounding area. One response to the problem was to deprive the Americans of gunpowder. Modern “smokeless” gunpowder is stable under most conditions. The “black powder” of the 18th Century was far more volatile. Accordingly, large quantities of black powder were often stored in a town’s “powder house,” typically a reinforced brick building. The powder house would hold merchants’ reserves, large quantities stored by individuals, as well as powder for use by the local militia. Although colonial laws generally required militiamen (and sometimes all householders, too) to have their own firearm and a minimum quantity of powder, not everyone could afford it. Consequently, the government sometimes supplied “public arms” and powder to individual militiamen. Policies varied on whether militiamen who had been given public arms would keep them at home. Public arms would often be stored in a special armory, which might also be the powder house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-16-2014 18:26 PM
The Battle of Lexington and Concord the Bloody Angle By: Shelly Barclay "Many of the militia who were present at the ambush at Bloody Curve became opportunistic after the ambush. Instead of rallying with their commander, they struck out on their own to antagonize and attack the British. It is easy to understand this behavior when you look at the big picture. These men were fighting for their homes and their freedom. Many of them had not become soldiers until that day and had militia, not strict military, training. They wanted to put up as much resistance as they could, so they did the first thing that came to mind, find men in red coats and shoot at them. "
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-16-2014 13:02 PM
What is it about the concept of equal treatment of everybody for crime that scares liberals so much?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       11-16-2014 11:28 AM
Squirting is associated with orgasm. Guys think it is hot because they think that makes them super studs. But a woman can pee and the mythical squirting orgasm just like faking non peeing orgasm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       11-15-2014 13:15 PM
It's PEE dammit! :-D))
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       11-15-2014 13:13 PM
Nawww I just take the wooden leg off and use the stump. Seriously I would imagine fisting would be a option for some who crave extra extra large. My wife has small hands and fisted one gal years back that wanted a BBC. Instead she got SMBF(small mixed breed fist).
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       11-15-2014 12:50 PM
Anyways if my pecker is not big enough I can take off the wooden leg and stump the hell out of them. ;-D))
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       11-15-2014 12:48 PM
I think it has to do with the bigger the better syndrome. While I like tits and asses of all sizes extremes either small or large are a turn off. When we lived in the Keys we knew a girl that weighed all of 75 pounds. Sweet girl but there is no freaking way in hell either one of us would play with her. A few years back we agreed to meet a couple for lunch sight unseen, when she walked through the door of the restaurant she had to use both doors to get through. We were already sitting and T kicked me, scowled and said "NO fucking way". I have never heard my wife complain about dick size, but we have not encountered anybody that large. Though once one male was about 3 inches, she seemed OK with it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-15-2014 09:19 AM
We get 100,000 invites a month~~but have no time for them because we are getting laid by so many different women each week. Bwahahahahaha!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-15-2014 09:17 AM
Prostitution is apparent on most personal sites. Report it, and ignore it. At least if the pimping is up front you know to skip those profiles. Much better than finding out at a meet. Or going through emails to only find out it is a hooker.
Religion and Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and Swinging       11-15-2014 09:12 AM
Again to repeat others~~This subject has been beat to death. The only people we can expect to control is ourselves. Why the hell do you care? And most of all LIVE AND LET LIVE! If you are honestly pondering such senseless bull shit, you have too much time on your hands. Try having sex more instead of worrying about others believes or non.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 22:57 PM
YOU are the one in favor of police bullying people. I always believed the citizen was the first priority, still do. I am an oath keeper. But you keep believing the progressive pie in the sky mantra. When no one comes in time to save your butt, you will wonder why you did not listen to reason. I am not the only one who believes this, just listen to Sheriff Clark from Milwaukee county. He outright tells people in public service announcements to take responsibility for their own safety. BECAUSE they may not be there in time to save your liberal ass.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-14-2014 20:20 PM
Fresh grilled salmon, butternut squash, half a banana, and a apple. Milk with coffee syrup for beverage.
Religion and Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and Swinging       11-14-2014 16:54 PM
If it is a issue don't play with them. If not why waste time pondering issues you cannot control. Live and let Live!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-14-2014 16:16 PM
SA good deal on the safe. I have been wanting a new one, but the Mrs is afraid I will buy more guns if I get one. Which I probably would.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 14:20 PM
BTW laws protect NO ONE, they only make certain things illegal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 14:18 PM
Get as many laws as you want passed. Enforcement or actually catching someone in the act of a violent crime is mostly luck. Again if you trust luck, and police for your safety you are an idiot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 12:27 PM
The courts have ruled the police have no duty to protect you. If you do not take responsibility for your own safety you are an idiot. Police worship and police respect are two different things. If your views are formed by the former you are in for a rude awakening. What this guy did is WRONG. When police or anybody else does the same thing it is just as WRONG. But until government officials are held accountable more wrong acts can be expected on both sides of the fence. Again if you think just because someone is a government agent, or a politician that they will protect you and respect your rights you are an IDIOT.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 12:24 PM
"When seconds count, police are minutes away" There are good cops, but they are tainted because most will not speak out. It has clearly changed from the time when I wore a badge. I am disgusted by the attitude that is pervasive with many many police and their hatred of the public at large. There does need to be change brought by legal means. The black vote has the power to do this as they suffer the most abuse. But to do it they must stop voting as a democratic block and start voting as a liberty block. This issue could swing an election easily, Obama won only by a few percentage points. Shift half of the black vote and that is six percent and would clearly give that candidate an edge. Switch most of that vote and it would be a landslide. Qualified Immunity needs to be revisited and used less. Once the pocket book or the freedom of rogue officers comes into question the line officers will change attitude.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-14-2014 10:25 AM
Milk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 10:24 AM
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist who killed innocent people and look where he ended up. All acts of killing innocents should be treated with punishment NO MATTER who it is, or no matter who the victim is. If we are indeed headed for a liberty cleansing then this man did the wrong thing for liberty. Nothing can change it was the wrong thing. But as the public gets more and more tired of being herded into a corral IMO we can expect more of this.
Cops gone wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Cops gone wild       11-14-2014 10:17 AM
9-11 happened, then the change happened because we demanded it. And when a group becomes more powerful, they become more corrupt. IMO the animosity from police towards the public has never been higher. There is no longer any sort of protect and serve. It reminds me of the sort of authority the nuns exerted at a catholic school in the 50's and 60's.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-12-2014 19:10 PM
*A mind is a terrible thing to waist* "I think it was ether George Bush or Dan Quail who said it cant remember" Not GB or DQ, that was a slogan for national adds for the UNCF
Killer Robots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Killer Robots       11-11-2014 21:00 PM
We have been programming missiles for a long time. That is not where this is heading. These weapons will make decisions for themselves with no human control.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-11-2014 19:22 PM
I don't drink carbonated sugar/artificial sweetened drinks. I prefer unsweetened iced tea.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 16:04 PM
I avoid fried foods like they may kill me, and they would. Good luck Mickey, but I think you are playing with fire.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-11-2014 15:28 PM
It isn't just liberals, conservatives have made their own inroads into wasting money, violating rights, and progressive government. Kick them both to the curb for constitutionalists. But until then the right is slightly better than the left.
3 some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3 some       11-11-2014 10:12 AM
Don't try so hard. We have had a fair amount of luck in the past with single females, but we did not try. In fact when we go out having sex is not on the top of the list. We always know we will be having sex with each other. Having fun was high on the list, if you can be a fun people you will attract more fun people.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-11-2014 10:08 AM
Life is a clique, Yes by very nature of being outside the vanilla envelope we are all part of a clique. Some of us are in political cliques, some surprising religion. Very seldom do people say "Wow newbie, they rule" Truth is you have to get to know people. Personally I think throwing a tantrum because you do not feel welcome is "High School". Be careful of what you wish for on this fora, once you find way here we can be brutal. Love it or hate it, your choice. If you still feel you must leave then don't let the door hit you in ass on your way out.
Need a new profile name
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a new profile name       11-11-2014 10:00 AM
LOL
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 09:59 AM
Jan sweet potatoes is one of my favorites, but lately I have found myself eating more squash than sweet potatoes. I usually have one or the other every day, as well as cabbage and carrots. Lunch for today will be grilled salmon and a half a sweet potato with steamed cabbage and baby carrots.
sls changed our status from a couple to single male!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > sls changed our status from a couple to single male!!!       11-10-2014 19:13 PM
I think there is more to the story than what the OP is claiming.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-10-2014 17:12 PM
BLT I thought hard was a good thang...
Net Neutrality
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Net Neutrality       11-10-2014 14:07 PM
Of course the government will need to monitor the internet closer in order to achieve "Net Neutrality". "See we(government) are not spying on you we really are giving you Net Neutrality."
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 14:04 PM
LOL Maybe we should ask an expert...
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-10-2014 14:03 PM
I don't drink anymore, but when I was younger it was Wild Turkey. Not exactly ghetto. I do keep a jar of white lightning around for emergencies though.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-10-2014 14:01 PM
I am so sorry Gina. I lost my dad 32 years ago, and there is not a day that I don't think about him.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 13:59 PM
Well Perf it is not like I overdo it. But I have not asked the experts though. The nurse when I left the hospital told me I should fuck as much as I want, but she was no expert. It would be different if I was fucking hundreds of different women a year. Yea that would be bad for me, if it was true... LOL