Help
FORUMS
Back
fjep91754    Posts: 864
Last 100 Displayed

WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-28-2014 00:05 AM
BLT better get used to them, FL has all kinds of critters that make their way into homes. Not uncommon to find black snakes in the house. I caught one of our pets for a few years in the yard, a three foot iguana. We finally gave her to a school after about 5 years and she was 5 feet long. I caught a lot of black snakes, a few in the house. But then we sometimes had alligators in our back yard.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-27-2014 16:16 PM
Rabbit that depends on if it was a native lizard or one of the exotic pets that may have found freedom. I doubt though the latter. Any lizard that can break skin can cause serious infections.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 15:38 PM
I agree with Perf, even when we disagree I respect him. But then I am an asshole, and I do take every opportunity to poke fun of people who poke fun of others. And I have absolutely no respect for people who spend the majority of their time talking/dissing others behind their backs. And I am proud to be an asshole.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 13:51 PM
It is more than just opinions this poor soul needs. He needs someone to train him who is a expert on the chemical and physical makeup of the body. Who has all the answers for how to do everything. As far as opinions, IMO we all have opinions on everything. That includes the both of us.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 11:42 AM
He needs the smartest man on the internet for a trainer...
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-14-2014 20:20 PM
Fresh grilled salmon, butternut squash, half a banana, and a apple. Milk with coffee syrup for beverage.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-14-2014 10:25 AM
Milk
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-12-2014 19:10 PM
*A mind is a terrible thing to waist* "I think it was ether George Bush or Dan Quail who said it cant remember" Not GB or DQ, that was a slogan for national adds for the UNCF
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-11-2014 19:22 PM
I don't drink carbonated sugar/artificial sweetened drinks. I prefer unsweetened iced tea.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 16:04 PM
I avoid fried foods like they may kill me, and they would. Good luck Mickey, but I think you are playing with fire.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 09:59 AM
Jan sweet potatoes is one of my favorites, but lately I have found myself eating more squash than sweet potatoes. I usually have one or the other every day, as well as cabbage and carrots. Lunch for today will be grilled salmon and a half a sweet potato with steamed cabbage and baby carrots.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 14:04 PM
LOL Maybe we should ask an expert...
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-10-2014 14:03 PM
I don't drink anymore, but when I was younger it was Wild Turkey. Not exactly ghetto. I do keep a jar of white lightning around for emergencies though.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 13:59 PM
Well Perf it is not like I overdo it. But I have not asked the experts though. The nurse when I left the hospital told me I should fuck as much as I want, but she was no expert. It would be different if I was fucking hundreds of different women a year. Yea that would be bad for me, if it was true... LOL
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 13:47 PM
I plan on having pussy for thanksgiving, and am damned thankful for it.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-10-2014 13:46 PM
I have a Colt 45 ACP~~does that count?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-10-2014 13:44 PM
I try not to be an x-spurt at anything. Gives me more time to be human. But if I was I would cure cancer, bring world peace, end poverty, and become the smartest man on the internet. Since I can't do any of that I sit back and watch somebody else claim to.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 13:41 PM
I hear the N word mostly in movies, don't watch TV. But there are people who are uncomfortable with certain words. They do need to lighten up. Most of my guns are black. I have a couple black motorcycles Once had a black truck Have black pots and pans See black is kewl, and yes some people need to lighten up.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-10-2014 13:32 PM
Some people are too scared to say "black"...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       10-31-2014 12:23 PM
Yes but do you want to have sex with it?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       10-29-2014 21:43 PM
Nope, it might be stylish, but just does not bring my gun to attention. If it did that would be weird to say the least. Now an attractive woman with a gun is sexy. But then I am attracted to strong assertive women that don't take no shit, and take care of themselves.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       10-29-2014 10:51 AM
"I think if you describe a gun as 'sexy' you shouldn't own one. " I agree, guns are tools, that would be like saying a shovel is sexy.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-12-2014 12:08 PM
Funniest lawsuit I have seen yet. Red Bull was sued because consumers did not grow wings.They are paying out a settlement of 10 dollars or 15 dollars in merchandise upon filing claim. No proof of purchase required to submit claim. energydrinksettlement. com/index
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       09-25-2014 11:17 AM
Paypal once had the same policies, they either dropped them or just ignore them. I had a purchase that was refused for a 1849 pocket pistol from a sutler years ago. I called raised hell and have never had a problem since. Credit card is used for paypal and the transfer of funds can be done on the spot anywhere where there is internet access using smartphones. It seems paypal only cares about getting their 3 percent. And no dongle is needed, just both parties having a smartphone. I have bought a couple guns using paypal at the time of purchase. This attempt at gun control has been going on for decades, with both administrations. Bush was not pro 2A.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:59 AM
Ok I have "Hunts" but only because it is no sodium.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:58 AM
Hell I don't even know he brand of my ketchup. Be right back...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:43 AM
Brands only sell if people want to buy them. The problem is still with the consumer.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:30 AM
There = Their
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:29 AM
I don't follow celebrities, but then I don't watch TV. People are people, most the problem with celebrities is not the celebrities. There problems, success, or failure, good behavior or bad are much the same as the rest of society. Stop following them and we will stop hearing about them. Fat chance of that happening though.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-14-2014 17:55 PM
What is a round vinyl disc? Just kidding...
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-13-2014 14:17 PM
The Roberts~~~"I can't get you out of my head"
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 14:08 PM
Just dropped in to say "Hi E", that and I agree with Perf.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 14:06 PM
Just got thinking you should email perfectmatch, if memory serves me his family owned a gun shop at one time.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 14:02 PM
You can find a decent priced derringer from Bud's online. Probably anywhere from under 200 to 400 dollars. NAA pocket revolvers are a good choice for deep conceal. Around 200 bucks, 5 shots of 22 LR or 22 WMR. More shots and will handle better than a large bore derringer.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 13:59 PM
Good luck finding rimfire ammo for it, save it as a heirloom, piece of history. Buy a derringer that uses centerfire ammo if you want to shoot. It will cost less in the long run, and be a much more effective EDC for deep conceal carry if you carry.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-18-2014 14:54 PM
Actually the FFL must retain records and provide them to the ATF upon demand. You betcha boopy guns bought from a FFL are registered, even if it is in a backwards way. That is why they are now demanding records for 80% lowers being sold.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-14-2014 16:59 PM
I hear in Hazel Nut PA the hunters just talk a bear to death...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-26-2014 07:47 AM
"Thinking of buying my first handgun next payday and would like some recommendations from some of the posters who seem to know a lot about them. I want something easy to clean, easy to shot with not a lot of kick. Something the wife can handle easily. Was thinking of a 9MM but not sure if it will have enough stopping power. Nothing larger than a 40cal. I think anything bigger than that and the recoil would be to much for her." Revolver is really the best choice for a new handgun owner. But quality revolvers are more expensive than quality semi autos. A used Glock is all of those things you seek at a respectable price. But check out the prices of Ruger SR series semi autos. They are less than Glocks and S&W. S&W are less then Glock, but seem to have a higher resale value than Glocks. You can get a M&P .40 from Buds for 441 last time I checked. I paid 415 for my Glock 37. Since you don't reload you should stick with the .40 or the 9mm. Ammo is less expensive for them, 9mm is even less expensive than .380. You can buy Keltec, and Ruger 9mm that are almost as small as the 380s and conceal very well. There are several gun sites that offer good deals but you will have to have the gun delivered to a FFL, and they will charge you a fee. Often that fee is less than the state taxes though. I have bought three guns from Bud's, and one from Centerfiresystems, the Glock 22. The Glock 22 would not be a good conceal carry firearm though, too big. Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore also has good deals on firearms, but you have to be quick with them. They sell them fast.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-26-2014 07:31 AM
".380- the caliber of choice for James Bond." For some reason I thought Mr. Bond's gun was a .32. Not important though.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-23-2014 22:10 PM
The G22 is not a bad gun, light, boxy grip, and not as accurate as my 1911. But hey it is an investment. I screwed up when police trade in revolvers were dirt cheap. NOW they are going for a premium. 20 years ago I had a chance to buy victory model S&W for a 100 buck apiece, another screw up on my part. Saw one the other day going for $800.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-23-2014 20:34 PM
Grats looking, I have bought 2 Glocks this week, not a Glock person but could not pass on both of them. A PTI Glock 22 Gen 2, and a new Glock 37. Still waiting on the 37 to get to LGS.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       01-30-2014 13:51 PM
I do that, or convert 44 mag cases to 44 spl. Though I load the 44 mag cases what would be a hot load for 44 spl, though still not on the level of magnum.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       01-29-2014 23:37 PM
If you think a buck a round is too high wait until you see the prices of those RIP rounds. Personally I will stick with my soft lead cast bullets, I know they work well. Nothing at all wrong with 45LC for self defense, I carry 44 mag med loads in a SA revolver. I load them fast enough to have good punch, but light enough to allow the use of soft lead.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-09-2013 19:21 PM
Don't put yourself down so much NK. I assure your bigotry is only part of your rejection problems.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-09-2013 17:10 PM
The law is very slanted against the poor, 16 hours of training, and 150 dollar fees. And the limit to public transportation stops those living in large cities or poor neighborhoods from having tools of self defense. Racism at it's finest in the liberal state of Illinois.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-29-2013 11:40 AM
Guns are not, and never have been the problem. People are the problem. It's simple stop spending money on laws that do not work. Spend money to KEEP criminals in jail for a time that will reduce their risk to the public. If the current sentences do not work, make them longer. No plea bargaining for repeat offenders, no reduced sentences. All gang related crime by juviniles must be tried as adults. Do way with the Illinois infant exception for offenders 13 and under of age. Keep them in jail longer, frees up court time, saves more money to incarcerate bad people. Creates jobs also, at least until the crime rate drops.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:41 PM
TBR I believe it is over. We have a difference of opinion, and both of us are not going to budge. Sorry to break your progressive heart, but you are going to have to troll with somebody else.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:24 PM
I can go on forever with these incidents of concealed carry permit holders committing crimes. Please if you can show me how us crazy open carriers have been committing crime sprees.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:23 PM
Narcisse Antoine narcisse antoineOn June 1, 2009, Narcisse Antoine, 29, shot two men, one fatally, after a confrontation outside of a West Palm Beach, Florida nightclub. Early that morning, Brandon Hammond and Jeffrey Thompson were kicked out of Mystic Lounge nightclub. The men stayed near the entrance, however, and began to harass other patrons. As Antoine exited the club, he blew a kiss to the men before shooting each of them multiple times. Hammond died after sustaining four gunshot wounds. Antoine left the scene of the shooting, but was later apprehended. Antoine claimed he acted in self-defense, but a jury disagreed and convicted him of attempted second degree murder for the shooting of Thompson. He was sentenced to 40 years in prison. Antoine will be retried for his involvement in Hammond's death. At the time of the shooting, Antoine possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:22 PM
Humberto Delgado, Jr. humberto delgadoOn August 19, 2009, Humberto Delgado, Jr. was approached by Tampa Police Cpl. Mike Roberts after Delgado was observed pushing a shopping cart containing a number of firearms. A scuffle ensued that resulted in Delgado, who was homeless, pistolwhipping Robert in the head until he was unconcious. Delgado then fatally shot Roberts. At trial, Delgado, who had been hospitalized for psychotic episodes three times, unsuccessfully asserted an insanity defense. According to his public defender, Delgado suffered from bipolar disorder. During setencing, widow Cindy Roberts, officer mike robertsaddressed Delgado, stating, "What bothers me most is that was the last face my husband saw on this Earth. Pure hate and evil, you coward. You murdered my husband in cold blood. You pistol whipped him until he was unconscious. He was no threat to you. But you intentionally and willfully shot him anyways, shooting him through the lungs and the heart." In February 2012, Delgado was setencing to death for his role in Robert's killing. Delgado possessed a North Carolina permit to carry a concealed handgun, which was recognized as valid by the state of Florida.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:21 PM
Lenin Florian lenin florianOn August 24, 2009, Lenin Florian, 26, shot and killed David Hernandez, 33, in front of his family in Fort Myers, Florida. Florian, who was dating the mother of Hernandez's children, and Hernandez had argued before over visitation rights. A confrontation at a school bus stop resulted in the shooting death of Hernandez in front of his two children and mother. At trial, Florian claimed that Hernandez was "dangerous" and testified, "I kept telling him I have my gun and I don't want to use it. Back up, back up." According to Florian, Hernandez did not back up, although other witnesses disputed this account. A jury rejected Florian's claims and he was sentenced to serve 15 years in prison on manslaughter charges. During sentencing, the presiding judge told Florian, "It’s amazing how quickly people’s lives can change in a matter of a few moments. I don’t believe this was planned. I think it was very quick ... But I do believe Mr. Florian took someone’s life needlessly. He didn’t have to do what he did." At the time of the shooting, Florian possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:21 PM
Paul Michael Merhige paul michael merhige 2On November 26, 2009, Paul Michael Merhige, 35, waited until Thanksgiving dinner was over before opening fire on his assembled family members in Jupiter, Florida. Of the 16 family members present, six were shot, and four died (Merhige's twin sisters, one of whom was pregnant; his 76-year-old aunt; and his 6-year-old cousin Makayla Sitton). According to Jim Sitton, Merhige's cousin-in-law, "He had this whole thing preplanned. His goal was to shoot his sisters and punish his parents." Merhige reportedly told the surviving family members that he had been waiting 20 years to launch his violent attack. In 2006, his sister Carla Merhige requested a restraining order against him after she alleged makayla sittonthat he threatened to kill her and himself. When he was 13, he pointed a loaded gun at family members after an argument. During a different incident, Merhige shot himself in a suicide attempt, but survived. Family members told the Palm Beach Post that he had a long history of mental illness, including depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. Merhige fled the scene and was apprehended on January 2, 2010. Merhige, who bought two handguns on the day before the shooting, was licensed to carry a concealed handgun in the state of Florida.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:20 PM
James Menard james menardOn January 1, 2010, James Menard, 23, used a .40 caliber handgun to kill 17-year-old Jake Couture. Menard showed up at a Naples area apartment complex to search for individuals that had allegedly robbed his friends earlier in the day. He confronted a group of teens before firing five shots from his handgun in their direction. Couture was killed and two others were injured. jake couture Menard was sentenced to serve 30 years in prison for felony murder and other charges. During sentencing, Couture’s mother addressed Menard, stating, “You are firing a gun into a crowd of children. There’s no justification. It’s a choice that you made.” At the time of the shooting, Menard possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:19 PM
Roger Troy robert troyOn February 8, 2010, Roger Troy, 61, shot and killed 23-year-old Alissa Blanton—a woman he had been stalking—outside a call center where she worked in Orange County, Florida. The gunman then took his own life. Troy had been stalking Blanton for over two years, and just one week before the shooting, she had tried, but failed, to secure an emergency restraining order against him. Blanton’s petition contained 70 pages of harassing emails, and also indicated that Troy owned several firearms. Troy had also shown up at Blanton’s home and place of employment to harass her. Brevard County Circuit Court Judge Dean Moxley denied Blanton’s petition for lack of evidence. Troy possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:19 PM
Leonel Marquetti leonel marquettiOn March 25, 2010, Leonel Marquetti, 51, shot Michael Hurlbutt to death after observing him leave his ex-girlfriend’s home in Plant City, Florida. Marquetti mistakenly believed that Hurlbutt, a 41-year-old handyman, was a romantic rival. His ex-girlfriend, Siglinde Sperber, described Marquetti as a hoarder who stalked and harassed her after the couple split up. Sperber testified that Marquetti placed a baby michael hurlbuttmonitor under her bed in order to listen in on her phone calls and also installed a hidden camera in her garage. After confronting and shooting Hurlbutt, Marquetti grabbed the phone that Sperber was using to call 911 to attempt to terminate the call. Marquetti, who possessed a permit to carry a concealed handgun, was convicted of first-degree murder.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:18 PM
Charles E. Ingram, Robert G. Webster charles ingramOn April 28, 2010, neighbors Charles Ingram, 57, and Robert Webster, 63, engaged in a shootout that left both men dead. The men began to argue outside of their Orange Park, Florida homes before drawing their weapons and opening fire. Webster was hit in the torso and died shortly after the shooting. Ingram was shot in the head and died less than a month later. Both men held valid permits to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:17 PM
Gerardo Regalado gerardo regaladoIn an attack targeting women, Gerardo Regalado, 38, shot seven women, killing four, at a Hialeah, Florida restaurant on June 6, 2010. After confronting and fatally wounding 24-year-old Liazan Molina, his estranged wife, he shot six more women before taking his own life. liazan molina Relatives described Regalado as abusive towards women and “pure evil.” At the time of the killings, Regalado possessed a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun issued by the state of Florida. The incident was described as the worst mass shooting on record in Hialeah. Regalado had served time in prison in Cuba for abusing women, and was rumored to have burned a girlfriend’s breasts before locking her in a pigpen.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:16 PM
Leonard Murphy leonard murphyIn August 2010, Leonard Murphy and Tarrence Gatlin met at in apartment complex parking lot to consummate a deal for $2,000 worth of prescription drugs. Gatlin, the 18 year-old seller, refused to hand over the drugs and attempted to rob Murphy, the buyer. Murphy, 25, shot Gatlin three times in response, killing him. Murphy possessed a concealed handgun permit despite prior arrests for battery and discharging a firearm in public. He was never charged for killing Gaitlin
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:16 PM
Trevor Dooley trevor dooleyOn September 26, 2010, Trevor Dooley, 69, shot and killed Iraq War veteran David James, aged 41, after a confrontation at a Valrico, Florida park. According to witnesses, Dooley approached the park and yelled at a teenager who was skateboarding on the basketball court. James, who was playing basketball with his eight-year-old daughter, asked Dooley to show him a sign stating that skateboarding is prohibited. Dooley began to walk towards James, and reached towards his waistband. The two men then struggled on the ground before Dooley fatally shot James.david james Contradicting other witnesses’ accounts, all of whom described him as the aggressor, Dooley claimed that he shot James in self-defense after James knocked the gun out of his hand and began to choke him. Dooley, who possesses a permit to carry a concealed handgun, has been charged with first-degree manslaughter. A Florida circuit judge denied Dooley's motion for protection under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law in May 2012.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:15 PM
Leavitis Golphin leavitis golphinOn October 4, 2010, Leavitis Golphin was waiting for marijuana to be delivered to him for re-sell in Daytona Beach, Florida. As the product was was arriving, 24-year-old Armando Navarro shot the courier, Merton Lindsay, with a 9mm handgun. Golphin then shot and killed Narraro, who was described as a "home intruder" on a police report. Golphin held a concealed handgun permit despite a felony and arrest record that included assaulting a police officer and threatening a public official. He was never arrested or charged in the killing of Navarro.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:14 PM
Thomas Baker carlos mustelierOn November 24, 2010, Thomas Baker, a 28-year-old resident of Town ‘n’ Country, Florida, decided to go for a 1:00 AM jog while carrying a loaded handgun and $950 cash. 18-year-old Carlos Mustelier saw Baker and decided to "bam him" (Mustelier knew Baker and his younger brother, who he had been in an altercation with previously). Mustelier was unarmed and punched Baker in the face. Baker responded by shooting Mustelier four times, including twice in the back, killing him. Baker told police he believed that Mustelier had a gun, and was not charged with a crime. Baker possesses a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:14 PM
Justin Campos justin camposJustin Campos, 25, has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in a January 18, 2011 shooting that left two men dead. After engaging in an argument with another group of men outside of Lookers, a Fort Myers area strip club, Campos fatally shot Juan Miguel Sanchez-Perdomo, 20, and Carlos Deleon-Ortiz, 29. The jury did not accept Campos’ claim of self-defense and convicted him of one count of second-degree murder and one count of manslaughter. Campos, a member of the National Rifle Association, held a Florida concealed handgun permit at the time of the killings.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:13 PM
Moises Zambrana moises zambranaOn February 12, 2012, Moises Zambrana, 48, accidently discharged his handgun, resulting in the death of 20-year-old Hannah Kelley. The shooting occurred in Grace Connection Church in St. Petersburg, Florida hannah kelleywhile Zambrana was showing another congregation member his handgun. Although Zambrana thought the gun was unloaded, he left a bullet in the chamber, which was discharged through a wall before striking Kelley, the pastor’s daughter, in the head. She died in a hospital the following Saturday. Zambrana possessed a permit to carry a concealed handgun at the time of the shooting and was also a licensed security officer. No charges have been filed in relation to the incident.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 19:02 PM
Hell you are blowing a gasket right now, all because I don't support NRA...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:50 PM
I don't instigate or get into fights, I certainly don't brag about them like a buffoon moron from the stone age. Those people who should not have guns are those people with violent tendencies, like you.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:33 PM
I'm the crazy one? Wanna tell us again about all the fights you have been in, and how many asses you have kicked? If you are telling the truth you are not only a lunatic, but dangerous.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:27 PM
Perf it is not my problem that there are so many cowards, and people who have been lied to with stupid BS like yours. You can keep whimpering all you like, it is not my problem you do not have the balls for it. The 2A is not about getting permission or sneaking around like a common criminal.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:17 PM
In fact George Zimmerman was carrying concealed when he was accosted. A concealed carrier looks just like any other VICTIM...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:15 PM
Perf old argument put out by idiots with no facts. Can you back them up with facts? Can you name more than a handful of incidents in the last ten years? I can think of one, and the person was a concealed carry permit holder who decided to let his gun show in a argument. You are looking more stupid and chicken by each post.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:13 PM
Naww you don't need to look tough, you just try to talk tough. But when it boils down to it, you are scared. It might be fear of how people think about you, it might be fear of the police, or it might be you are scared somebody will take it away from you. Who knows? Who cares?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 18:11 PM
Perf, I honestly thought you were much smarter. It is LE or Federal agents job in certain circumstances to carry concealed. Secret Service and FBI uniformed carry open in uniform, I thought you were smart enough to know that. And YOU are not a sworn officer~you are a citizen, some people do not have the balls to carry open. Too worried about what other people think, others who carry concealed are criminals up to no good. I don't know too many criminals or felons that carry openly. Either you don't have the balls, or you don't really believe that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, or questioned as your own state constitution says.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 17:47 PM
LMAO you have a lot of nerve being the coward you are to go calling chicken shit. Go hide in the corner instead of standing up like a man. Cowards carry concealed.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 17:33 PM
theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.c om/2013/05/philadelphia-finally-gets-that-we-can.html Yea we don't do anything, and your skeet shooting is protecting rights. LOL You are too scared to get off your ass and support your own state, glad that not everybody there is like you. So much for those no numbers also.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 17:11 PM
I think you have no clue what the second amendment means, and I think you are chicken shit by not exercising it. You are scared to stand up for your rights! And hide behind the NRA, you might as well be hiding behind Obama, a fellow skeet shooter.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 16:06 PM
You really want to do something, and it won't cost you damn thing. Strap on your gun and wear it proudly, so the community can see that good, honest, sane, people carry guns. Not sneak around like they have something to be ashamed of. Concealed carry was the worst thing that could happen here. Before 95 it was common to see people wear guns in public, and nobody flinched. It wasn't until the Yankees came and screwed it up with their Yankee ideas.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 16:03 PM
Perf maybe you should read the second amendment again! It has nothing to do with teaching children to shoot or skeet. While what you do is commendable you are part of the problem. Because you of all people do not understand what the 2A was put in place for. You are as bad as most politicians, who claim "I have a gun, and I belong to the NRA" Those are the politicians I trust the least because they will sell you out for their own agenda. In your case skeet and a stupid privilege card. If you actually believed you would not ask big brother for permission to carry! To you it is clearly about hunting and sport shooting. The very same thing Obama claims he is for.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 15:56 PM
Skeet has nothing to do with 2A, and you donated to a organization that has helped BRING gun control to the American people. You do it your way, I will do it mine, I have no use for a organization that is known to lie, and has been responsible for losing freedoms.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 15:39 PM
Please fill us in on what you do? You brought it up by asking me, yet you will not answer. Kinda chicken shit, don't ya think?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 15:27 PM
OHHH BS Perf, there are numbers, every GR starts with one, and one is part of many. You just do not want to own up to your unwillingness to do anything but lick boots of others.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 14:13 PM
Yea it was a fuck up alright, but they sure tried to take credit for it. What a bunch of lying assholes!
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 14:13 PM
Perf I contact them on a weekly basis. I sent emails, and letter to Gov Quinn last week. Instead of avoiding the question, try answering it! When and what have you done PERSONALLY to defend the second amendment?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 13:22 PM
Perfect I already answered that, I am doing a hell of a lot more than YOU are. When was the last time you openly carried in public, took a stand publicly other than yapping on the internet. When was the last time you contacted any elected official? When have you personally put your weak ass on the line?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 13:20 PM
I would like to see freedom returned on all levels in this country before I expire. I don't have 100 years to wait on the NRA or you to come to your senses. Criminals have done more to restore rights than the NRA. Black V US Terry V Ohio NRA was not even on board for Heller V DC, it was a attorney without the NRA help that brought about that win. NRA has had two significant losses in federal circuit courts BECAUSE they argued a privilege instead of a right.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 12:50 PM
Yes T, I am talking about the rapper...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 12:49 PM
youtube.c om/watch?v=1jHjLyk9F4s&feature=player_embedded Ice T on guns.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 12:36 PM
IMO Ice T seems to be more tuned to the real message of 2A. Not sure if he is a NRA member or not. If he is one of our members he has not come out openly.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 12:35 PM
Ted is a entertainer, they usually do whatever they do with more enthusiasm than most. Mostly because they can. BTW Ted is not a open carry supporter, he is another 2A supporter that supports special privilege cards. Just in his case it is badge instead of a conceal carry permit.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 12:27 PM
I'm just fine right here, we had a major win with Black V US in the 4th circuit court. More and more people are telling NRA to go fuck themselves. And the NRA is having to bend on issues such as background checks, and forced training. Something in the past they supported fully. OCDO grows in membership everyday, and more and more people are educated on the backdoor compromises of the NRA that have screwed the second amendment. In NC we have the right to bear arms without a silly permission slip. That jewel is permanently embedded in NC rights by our NC constitution, and Kerner V State. We laugh at the NRA and the fools that give them money.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 11:21 AM
What a thank you for NFA and GCA, and all the restrictions they helped put in place? Fuck you and the NRA!
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-10-2013 09:38 AM
Perf, I carry everyday, I thought you knew that. Not only do I carry but I carry openly. Keep in mind that I do not need a permit to conceal carry, LEOSA. But I chose to ignore LEOSA because it is not right to give special privileges of self defense to one class of citizens, even though it benefits me. I believe there should be NO restrictions to carry, NONE. Besides being unconstitutional they just don't work. I make phone calls, emails, and write letters not only in my own state but in others like Illinois. I don't donate to a organization that outright lies to fight for my rights. As a individual I have the nads to get off my ass and do it myself. What have YOU done, when was the last time, or anytime, that you open carried? To let the public know that people with guns are not to be feared, and that carrying a gun is respectable, and that a gun is not a evil thing that has to be hidden. Do you allow your employees to carry openly? Or even concealed? If donating to the NRA is your idea of supporting 2A, you are screwing up. They brought us gun control in the first place, helping both with NFA and GCA, and supporting the first GFSZA. It is only because of people like me, that they have changed their stance. I have nothing against conceal carry permits, as long as open carry is unfettered. It is after all what the founding fathers intended. It is the bearing(openly) of firearms for the government to see, and respect. Other than the numbers of files that let government know who's door to knock on, permits are nothing but registration. And actually damage the power of the 2A. It is funny the organization that claims they support the 2A, intentionally left out other forms of arms for concealed carry in the laws they claim they wrote. Items that could save a woman's life, if they do not want to carry a firearm.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-09-2013 11:18 AM
T, it is not in their best interest to take a hard line, and they never will willingly. We are pushing them hard in other grass roots organization. And we have got them to change their stand on background checks. Think about it, the moment a hard line decision comes down from the SCOTUS, that is unlikely to be overturned. And it affirms the 2A as it is written. They are out of business, there will no longer be a need, or want for them. They are a business, and to stay in business, they cannot afford gun control to go away. Why does nobody notice that they fully supported gun control in the past, and now they have changed strokes. They helped create the problem. Just like civil rights in the 60's and 70's, once gun control is beat NRA will survive but be downsized considerably. Notice with all the changes that people like Sharpton, and Jackson do not receive the attention they used to. If not for the invented hype over Obama's color, we would be even further toward a more accepted diversity. Remember gun control started to keep guns out of the hands of blacks. Now it is used to keep guns out of the hands of poor and lower income. It went from racism to class warfare. Think about it, who needs arms to protect themselves the most? Who is denied by costly equipment and red tape to defend themselves? I find the irony thick of those who claim to champion the little man, but they do the most to keep him/her defenseless. And I am not talking just firearms, many states have laws against a woman keeping weapons on her person or in her purse concealed. Simple common sense weapons such as pepper spray, and expandable batons, or even a decent size knife. If the NRA truly was protecting rights it would not stop at firearms. But firearm sales and members fearing loss of their arms are willing to compromise. NRA has convinced them that concealed carry is the only way to go, with a permit. When in the past civilized men carried their weapons openly. Shady men carried them concealed. Concealed carry advocates carry "just in case" they need a gun. I carry open and unlicensed because I never want to use a firearm in self defense.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 23:59 PM
NRA does not support unlicensed open or concealed carry period. Why? Because there is no training. If you can come up with any case where they support unlicensed and without training carry of arms please by all means cite?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 23:53 PM
Perf, honestly you do not see the laws that NRA writes? Come on, just because you support the NRA does not mean you have to deny what you clearly know is the agenda. All the concealed laws that they have claimed to been responsible have the REQUIREMENT of mandatory training, and paying a fee. To get a permission slip to exercise a right. errrr I mean exercise a privilege.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 16:30 PM
"What other Right require training and certification??" My point exactly, and that is exactly the main goal of the NRA~ required training and permission slips to exercise a right. In the long run the government will use this against the people to take those privileges, that should have not been infringed in the first place.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 15:33 PM
Perf, the NRA is in fact a lobby business, their primary goal is to make money, and provide support for those that give them money. The NRA in fact does not, and has not supported a right to bear arms. They argue for the PRIVILEGE to bear arms, there is a big difference. Rights are not licensed, or permitted, they just are. That said they have kept the wolves at bay from completely eliminating firearms for civilians in the US, and have some merit. But as long as they support a privilege over rights, I will never again give them my money. They supported the unloaded open carry bill in CA signed into law by Gov Reagan. The supported both the FFA, and the GCA. They supported background checks initially, and they supported the first GFSZA. They do not support unlicensed open carry, or constitutional concealed carry. That would limit contributions by their third largest industry, CC training. There are organizations that are growing on state levels that do support the second amendment as it is written. And we all have the ability to use emails, letters, and phone calls to bypass the lobbyists.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-31-2013 17:51 PM
I hope the bill does not pass, it is a shit sandwich. If the deadline passes without a bill, the residents will only need a FOID to conceal or open carry. No expensive classes, and no expensive fees. If the bill passes those people who are willing to cough up 300 or more bucks for permit, will probably get stonewalled with a longgggg waiting period for the license.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-17-2013 17:55 PM
Actually the government CAN force citizens to buy guns, it is called the Militia acts. Also the SCOTUS has ruled the government can force citizens to buy health insurance or face fines.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 12:49 PM
I guess that is ok, but this fora has become boring. It is boring because it seems everybody is trying to teach the same pigs to sing.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 12:27 PM
For the life of me I don't understand why intelligent individuals waste their time trying to communicate with these jerks. OK a few interchanges until one figures out their only purpose is to be pricks. But after that they become the same as the irritation.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-10-2013 10:47 AM
VA the gov is a day late and a dollar short, the genie is already out of the bottle. The files are already all over the internet, and will be there forever.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.