Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
fjep91754    Posts: 19320
Last 100 Displayed

No response to emails!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No response to emails!       09-21-2014 18:02 PM
Just a guess but if they do not return the email I would say they are not interested.
Wassermouth out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Wassermouth out.       09-20-2014 15:38 PM
"Jesus Christ, you can't get away from this trio. They chase each other into all threads killing all the topics. " It's like a soap opera, months or even years later it is the same script.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 10:02 AM
I am not too enamored by using the cloud. I tried it, and didn't like it, I now use a portable 1TB harddrive. But then I use a PC instead of a tablet. When we do use the tablet we use flash cards for storage.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 18:14 PM
Any age that is mature. That can be from 21 to whatever.
Avast, me hearties! Fucking Friday is near.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Avast, me hearties! Fucking Friday is near.       09-17-2014 11:47 AM
Argggg! Skull fucking is military Monday...
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       09-17-2014 11:45 AM
Or guys that know how to use their dick no matter the size.
Something new Anarchy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Something new Anarchy       09-16-2014 22:09 PM
I have been conversing with two self proclaimed anarchists for two days. They are the wackiest nut cases I have ever conversed with, and truly believe that there should be no rules and no leaders. It has never been successfully done and is completely insane. The scenario they envision is a society where the group all live in harmony and trust. It is indeed utopia that they are seeking. If you think road rage is bad now, just take away any system of government. The third one I have talked with agrees there should be rules but no system to enforce the rules.
Something new Anarchy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Something new Anarchy       09-16-2014 20:16 PM
OK where are you anarchists that keep trying to sell this idea of Utopia? IMO it is the silliest idea that I have ever heard, let alone that I don't believe it is even remotely possible.
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 16:40 PM
NO~~~It's urine...
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 16:30 PM
I'm doing pretty good with vision. Just went and I have 20/25 in the right eye, and 20/30 in the left. I still refuse to wear glasses other than reading glasses, and those are very weak 1.25+. I do have some narrowing of drainage and at some point will need laser treatment.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 16:03 PM
TT~Getting old is a bitch, but an unavoidable one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 16:01 PM
Popcorn, get your hot buttered popcorn with your smoothie...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 15:31 PM
My mistake~~Mighty Mouse youtube. com/watch?v=OT3zOTNAHA8
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 15:29 PM
"heeeeeeere I come to saaaave the daaaaay!" lol Was that Wonder Dog or Dudley Doright?
Foley beheading a terrorist act
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-16-2014 11:10 AM
You mean Rosy Palm doesn't count? LOL...
Religion and your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and your life style       09-15-2014 20:57 PM
Religion is just one of those things I don't think is important enough to fight about. All of us will find the truth, be patient...
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-15-2014 17:26 PM
Most people that spend their time trying to insult other intelligence are usually dumber than a box of rocks. If they are so smart then they would dazzle with intelligence, but they always fail to rise to the occasion.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-15-2014 17:23 PM
Why do some idiots worry so much about other people. It must be a libtard thing.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-15-2014 12:26 PM
Maybe you should have just offered him the hole instead of the whole doughnut...
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-15-2014 12:23 PM
I have no problem with fucking a pretty illegal, but then I am insensitive and allergic to PC.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:59 AM
Ok I have "Hunts" but only because it is no sodium.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:58 AM
Hell I don't even know he brand of my ketchup. Be right back...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:43 AM
Brands only sell if people want to buy them. The problem is still with the consumer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 11:41 AM
After the great clan wars, and the emperor imposed the block star I have to admit it has done good in lower the amount of strife. Block them you should, their force let not control you. Best Yoda I could try, and I am lousy at pirate talk.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 11:34 AM
I just wish people would start being honest. If you have a problem with someone do it in public not behind their back. Something that as far as I know as never been a problem with E or perf. Both of you never hide, and IMO are honest. Even if I disagree sometimes with you.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:30 AM
There = Their
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:29 AM
I don't follow celebrities, but then I don't watch TV. People are people, most the problem with celebrities is not the celebrities. There problems, success, or failure, good behavior or bad are much the same as the rest of society. Stop following them and we will stop hearing about them. Fat chance of that happening though.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 11:26 AM
Surprise Surprise...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 11:16 AM
Agree FF, IMO, keep in mind I am no expert. The people who do this are very insecure about themselves. It is their way of building themselves up, but they need a closed door audience to do it. That's because they are chicken shits. It is a natural tendency, human nature to blow off steam to friends, gossip. But certain people live their lives this way. On here they do it to people who have never done or said a thing to them. They will be nice to a person that they diss behind their back. That is as low as it gets.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-14-2014 17:55 PM
What is a round vinyl disc? Just kidding...
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-14-2014 17:25 PM
I would hire M...
should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 17:23 PM
Don't we all? Or we probably would not be here...
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 17:15 PM
That is the truth E, and in a good way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 17:07 PM
Hell E I am a slow learner, but I do try to learn...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 16:44 PM
FF I am not friendly with the OP, but it may be he was just clueless. For the record he is on my blocked list, I just try to be as honest as possible.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 16:38 PM
And no I do not believe any of those conspiracy theories.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 16:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with weeping about 9/11, no more than the people who were around for JFK assassination still cry about it. Or any other tragedy they feel affects them personally. While I did not weep, my gut is twisted every 9/11, and no I did not know anybody personally there. But my gut is also twisted at how it has been turned against us by some in our own government. We are not the terrorists.
Concerns about a Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 16:29 PM
At least not here, I am sure you have plenty to say behind my back...
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:43 PM
You claim to know so much, even about law. But you seem completely unaware of the first rule of criminal law. KYBMS Keep your big mouth shut. But you couldn't resist, you have to prove what hot shot you are. Sooner or later people were going to find out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:41 PM
What are you ashamed of? Why should it be a problem? Plus the fact I have not posted even one of your conversations. But you have let people know without me doing that to your behavior. You claim to be so smart yet you could not keep from convicting yourself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:35 PM
It is not important, just not believable. I really don't care, other than you use it to impress people so you can make fun of them behind their back. I am ashamed of myself, I have watched you do this for years and not spoke up. YOU are the main reason I returned. You and another fool thought I never keep track, but I do. I just have had my own health concerns to concentrate on. But your fetish of criticizing almost every person that cannot see your remarks behind their back belies your claims of success. My problem is not your lying, it is how you treat people. You are the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black in regards to passive aggressive.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:29 PM
If your that busy and so fulfilled why do you spend so much time online putting other people down?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:27 PM
Yea right...LMFAO I gotta give NK credit, he pegged you before I did.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:20 PM
Your talking about people behind their back is uncool. Not me informing them of your sheepish behavior. I did not repeat any of your private posts, and if they were only a few I would not be concerned. But your narcissistic behavior has got out of hand. And you are clearly not what you claim. If you want to scold me on the above behavior do here in public. Not behind everybody's back.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:15 PM
There is no fight here, where do you see a fight. You are just treating people like dirt, and I am pointing a finger. I am not perfect but I do try to be face to face instead of chicken shit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:14 PM
Or Racer? Or Frank? You really want me to go on?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:11 PM
Plus do you want to discus or deny the issue of you talking about people behind their back? Including BL?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:09 PM
You claim to fuck one or more different women every single week. Do you fuck more than 50 different women a year?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:06 PM
And the fact that NK and I agree about you should raise eyebrows. Most everybody here knows our long standing dislike of each other.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:03 PM
Most people don't know about your shit, they don't read you talking about them behind their back. You are the definition of passive aggressive. You spend one third of your time bragging trying to convince everybody you are an expert. Another third insulting people behind their back, the other third making claims of how many women you fuck. Now you may fuck over a 100 women a year, but I kinda fucking doubt it. I have little doubt that some in your family find you the same way I do...
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 14:29 PM
I was speaking to the notion that single females seek couples for dick. Dick is in abundance in the lifestyle. I am not the expert that others claim to be. But the few girls we have met have been wonderful. That includes two that were totally straight. Just speaking for myself I tend to concentrate on one woman at a time. When it is a straight girl one may watch while the other gets the attention. There is nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing wrong with a lady taking a step away while not fully engaged in the action. It is not passive aggressive, I realize you did not make that claim though. But again let me make it clear I do not claim to have a different girl or two every weekend. I do not fuck anywhere near 50 women a year, let alone over a 100. Somebody who does that is either a god or full of shit.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 14:12 PM
Good post Mag...
Single guys?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys?       09-14-2014 14:07 PM
I think most women are picky, at least most I know. I am picky also, but at my age I don't have the raging hormones of younger males. I also like BBWs but then I like most any girl as long as she is not brittle boney or can't walk through doors.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 13:52 PM
BL you also have to take the word from braggarts with a grain of salt. You should know by now that the more someone brags or claims to be know it all, the truth is just the opposite.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 13:50 PM
BL there is plenty of dick out there without a woman in tow. Nawww I am just not buying that. Yes a lot of women are socially bi, because it is the in thing. There is nothing wrong with a women switching partners from dick to pussy. It is a natural tendency to focus while primal. As far as the passive aggressive that is just bullshit. NO women should be expected to do what she is not comfortable with at any time, or any other reason. And then be labeled passive aggressive by some idiot. When it comes down to it, any woman that wants dick just has to put her legs in the air.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 13:28 PM
LMAO...
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-13-2014 14:17 PM
The Roberts~~~"I can't get you out of my head"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-12-2014 12:52 PM
IMO the oath is a formality, behavior in the military is based on UCMJ. Most people do not take oaths in their jobs, but they are still accountable for behavior, following policy, and obeying the law on the job. All they should be required to do is sign a contract, when we have politicians that do not give a shit about the constitution, a oath is meaningless.
would anyone bang my wifes ass
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > would anyone bang my wifes ass       09-12-2014 12:46 PM
Amazing the pecker stampede that forms with obvious trolling posts of single males looking for attention. I agree if he is married it is highly unlikely his wife knows he is here. I would guess his wife dumped him and he is using this site to get even.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-12-2014 12:42 PM
They still have China for a customer, and China has replaced almost every other country for production of US goods. So we are still dependent on foreign oil.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-12-2014 12:39 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in politics?
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-12-2014 12:38 PM
My wife likes SOA, I loathe the show. The whole premise of the show is based around violence. On top of that it is so unrealistic it should be a comedy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-11-2014 08:16 AM
"I believe that there is no country in the world including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country’s policies during the Batista regime. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will even go further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear." — U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963[
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-11-2014 08:06 AM
Not trying to be a smart ass, but I thought Obama was already arming and training rebels. The ones that are now the problem. Unless it is directly related to Israel security IMO we should butt out. I supported Bush's actions against Iraq because it helped reduce the suicide bombings in Israel that Saddam funded. And it would have been prime real estate for us to hold next to Iran. But Obama fucked that up. He fucked up libya, and Syria two countries we were not having problems with UNTIL we started supporting what is now ISIS. We either get the fuck in fully and clean our mess up, or stop piddling around making it worse. There is no sign we will do the first, so I suggest the latter.
Psychological reality, cause and effect
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Psychological reality, cause and effect       09-10-2014 15:00 PM
"If you (general) can't see that this is a cry for attention, then you're too dumb to live. " QFT
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 14:08 PM
Just dropped in to say "Hi E", that and I agree with Perf.
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-09-2014 18:07 PM
You're welcome Toomuch:P
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-09-2014 18:06 PM
Nothing personal Mickey, but unless you get a grip Robert owns prime property in your mind.
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-09-2014 12:18 PM
I like you Mickey but to be honest I have thought about blocking you. VA also, though he does it more than you, he would get it first. YOU may find it entertaining some of us do not.
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-09-2014 11:36 AM
Most the time some idiot copies and pastes their posts, and then the wasted replies. Unless the member just blocks everybody. I thought about blocking those that reply to them also, but that would just leave a couple posters.
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-09-2014 10:11 AM
I am still baffled why anybody wastes their time reading Z's crap. Same goes for the other libtards. Just like manure, crap posting smell like shit no matter how flowery it is. Besides boredom, reading replies constantly to that shit is one reason I have not posted that much in years. It just does not have any entertainment or informative value, making the forums pretty much dead. Z, Roberts, Ghost, and the rest of them spew the same shit year after year. Honestly I think they just do it to get the stupid ass reactions to the stupid ass posts. Perfect is spot on.
Useless Weasel in Chief
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Useless Weasel in Chief       09-06-2014 13:22 PM
There are no good southerners(Civil War). There are no good Indians(Native Americans). There are no good Jews. There are no good Tea Party members. The ignorance and sheer stupidity of such remarks is amazing, and clearly swallowing somebodies talking points instead of thinking. I am surprised at supposed educated citizens utter ignorance. The above talking points are on the level of Bobby Hill. My Opinion, there are no good idiots, kill them all let God sort them out.
Useless Weasel in Chief
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Useless Weasel in Chief       09-06-2014 01:59 AM
I never thought it was our responsibility to keep the peace in the world.
Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-05-2014 21:57 PM
Mexico would have to pay us to take him back...
Useless Weasel in Chief
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Useless Weasel in Chief       09-05-2014 20:27 PM
I am sure the amount of people we have killed is in the millions, hasn't changed a thing. Yet the Swedes have had few instances of terrorism against their people. Wonder why?
Useless Weasel in Chief
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Useless Weasel in Chief       09-05-2014 18:40 PM
Well the kill everybody let God sort them out approach has failed for over 30 years.
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       09-05-2014 09:05 AM
Coming from the biggest pompous ass on the forum...
Useless Weasel in Chief
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Useless Weasel in Chief       09-05-2014 08:51 AM
We have killed far more innocent Muslims than Muslims have killed innocent Americans. You reap what you sow. The first step in this mess is start operating with decency, and then we can think about punishing those who have actually trespassed us. Muslims are people, just like any other people. There are good ones and bad ones, and not all of the middle east are Muslims. Not all of America is Christians, not everything government claims is truth. Think for yourself rather than let government and media use talking points to control you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-04-2014 14:13 PM
It's not like Obama was not warned that backing Sunni rebels in Syria would backfire. What a moron! How did he ever manage to keep afloat at Harvard.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-29-2014 12:59 PM
That is why it is not wise to argue with idiots.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-29-2014 00:34 AM
I bought a Glock 22 for T, but we both open carry. I don't see RH's post so I really do not know what that has to do with Michael Brown case.
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-28-2014 22:30 PM
Unless something drastic happens Billary will be the next president. Too many people are dependent on big government for a conservative to win.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-28-2014 22:20 PM
He will either be convicted or cleared, just like GZ. Difference is he will funded by the state, union, and already large donations. Plus he gets a paid vacation for as long as the investigation lasts. The riots are a separate issue from the death of Brown. While Brown was the trigger, there is no excuse for violence from citizens or police. The threats and arrests to the media are inexcusable, and brings the depts into question. It really erodes their credibility by staggering numbers. Considering the tensions Obama made the right call on this one to send in the feds. Since he is a police, unlike GZ, it falls under their jurisdiction. Plus there are some things that outright do not smell right about this incident.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-12-2014 14:05 PM
Criminals do not obey laws, even gun laws. That is why they are criminals. Why is that so hard to understand.
let us all be civil
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > let us all be civil       06-03-2014 16:05 PM
This is the nature of politics, there are other sub forums on SLS where there should be more cum by ya.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 14:06 PM
Just got thinking you should email perfectmatch, if memory serves me his family owned a gun shop at one time.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 14:02 PM
You can find a decent priced derringer from Bud's online. Probably anywhere from under 200 to 400 dollars. NAA pocket revolvers are a good choice for deep conceal. Around 200 bucks, 5 shots of 22 LR or 22 WMR. More shots and will handle better than a large bore derringer.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 13:59 PM
Good luck finding rimfire ammo for it, save it as a heirloom, piece of history. Buy a derringer that uses centerfire ammo if you want to shoot. It will cost less in the long run, and be a much more effective EDC for deep conceal carry if you carry.
Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?       05-18-2014 11:28 AM
Where is the convention being held? Private property, or public owned property? Considering that guns are displayed at the convention the laws in the state evidently allow for promoter permission. That said NRA is not a gun rights organization. It is a lobby organization for the gun industry, concealed carry industry, and selling "appealing" gun control to the gullible public, for a price. Keep in mind that the NRA wrote most of the gun laws in the 20th century that haunt us. Only one gun control law was ever needed, the Second Amendment. From the NRA' birth they have never been concerned with rights. The whole beginning started because a General thought Yankees could not shoot straight enough to kill those that stood up to government. Then they were behind the NFA and GCA, and the tight laws in Kommiefornia. ALL the other laws that the NRA backs are laws that extract money from the people, as well as discrimination against certain groups. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       03-31-2014 22:32 PM
I would feel much better with Mickey having my back than that liberal idiot. Who claims to be smart, but all he does is call others dumb. INSTEAD of stepping up to the plate to show us how smart he is.
Rumsfeld
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Rumsfeld       03-26-2014 11:59 AM
Lord I miss the politicians who had balls to say what was really on their mind, good or bad. I sometimes wonder who's fault it is that politicians are such big fat liars, ours or theirs.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-18-2014 14:54 PM
Actually the FFL must retain records and provide them to the ATF upon demand. You betcha boopy guns bought from a FFL are registered, even if it is in a backwards way. That is why they are now demanding records for 80% lowers being sold.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-14-2014 17:36 PM
M, I agree, we have spent too many years butting in to other countries business. Disregarding sovereignty of a country, meddling in their economy, undermining their political status. If any country was to do that to us, we would be hopping mad.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-14-2014 17:16 PM
And as a side benefit Putin gets off on twisting Obama's tit. The more it pisses off Obama, and he can't do anything about it the happier Putin is. Obama has not figured out the way to get back is not to tell Russia it's affairs but to do something to twist Putin's tit. But Obama does not have the balls, and Putin knows it.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-14-2014 16:59 PM
I hear in Hazel Nut PA the hunters just talk a bear to death...
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-07-2014 13:44 PM
A lot of deep thought here~~but Russia will do what Russia wants to do. Just the same as Obama does in this country. We will have as much influence on this as we did when Russia invaded Georgia. But is fun to watch Putin put a stick in Obama's eye. Putin "Knock Knock" Obama "Who's there?" Putin "Crimea" Obama "Crimea who?" Putin "Crimea a river"
Mass Killing in China
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mass Killing in China       03-04-2014 17:08 PM
People will find a way to kill, and maim, no matter what is outlawed. But at least there were no gun deaths. It is so much better for hoplophobes to be butchered than shot. (sarcasm)
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-26-2014 07:47 AM
"Thinking of buying my first handgun next payday and would like some recommendations from some of the posters who seem to know a lot about them. I want something easy to clean, easy to shot with not a lot of kick. Something the wife can handle easily. Was thinking of a 9MM but not sure if it will have enough stopping power. Nothing larger than a 40cal. I think anything bigger than that and the recoil would be to much for her." Revolver is really the best choice for a new handgun owner. But quality revolvers are more expensive than quality semi autos. A used Glock is all of those things you seek at a respectable price. But check out the prices of Ruger SR series semi autos. They are less than Glocks and S&W. S&W are less then Glock, but seem to have a higher resale value than Glocks. You can get a M&P .40 from Buds for 441 last time I checked. I paid 415 for my Glock 37. Since you don't reload you should stick with the .40 or the 9mm. Ammo is less expensive for them, 9mm is even less expensive than .380. You can buy Keltec, and Ruger 9mm that are almost as small as the 380s and conceal very well. There are several gun sites that offer good deals but you will have to have the gun delivered to a FFL, and they will charge you a fee. Often that fee is less than the state taxes though. I have bought three guns from Bud's, and one from Centerfiresystems, the Glock 22. The Glock 22 would not be a good conceal carry firearm though, too big. Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore also has good deals on firearms, but you have to be quick with them. They sell them fast.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-26-2014 07:31 AM
".380- the caliber of choice for James Bond." For some reason I thought Mr. Bond's gun was a .32. Not important though.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-23-2014 22:10 PM
The G22 is not a bad gun, light, boxy grip, and not as accurate as my 1911. But hey it is an investment. I screwed up when police trade in revolvers were dirt cheap. NOW they are going for a premium. 20 years ago I had a chance to buy victory model S&W for a 100 buck apiece, another screw up on my part. Saw one the other day going for $800.