HELP
FORUMS
looking_for_you_to_    Posts: 9781
Last 100 Displayed

whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       05-11-2015 20:13 PM
Most definitely ANN anytime You're Ready ;-)
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       05-10-2015 19:09 PM
that'd be a great dessert.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-07-2015 21:27 PM
In the end the Family will Recoup a Ton of Cash for the actions , Or lack there of in securing the subject into the Seat.....
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-07-2015 20:58 PM
So Wait , If the Lad is Resisting, and Police used Force to secure him, I guess there would still be rioting for Police Brutality or worse........... A now win situation, Maybe the Lad should have Stopped Resisting , sat like a gentleman , Or better yet maybe if he obeyed the Laws of civilized men and women , he would be alive today..... His actions earned him his situation, no matter how anyone wants to pretend it didn't......
Time spent on SLS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Time spent on SLS       04-02-2015 20:18 PM
My Dad always Said Never fuck Crazy......... I think he was right.
The Surf Club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Surf Club       04-02-2015 15:19 PM
**** SNORT ****
Sandy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sandy       03-31-2015 21:35 PM
Ahhhh Memories
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-28-2015 22:04 PM
Not to be Crass, or uncaring , but I wonder if Guys Like Cuomo are going to Seek restricting Airplanes now , with the same sense of urgency they used to pass the SAFE ACT here in NY ? May seem Like an insane thing to say , but we can see what a mentally Disturbed person has the capabilities to do.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-23-2015 16:35 PM
Ruger Makes a single action pistol that actually takes the rimless .45 auto round . One of the Dealers I buy though had one in, and brought such to my attention in seeking out a second cylinder. www DOT budsgunshop dot com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/70176?sort=date I don't claim to know all about All firearms, But I do know what I speak of when I open my mouth or decide to write about it. Just as Ruger also Made a Second .9mm cylinder for their .357/.38 special blackhawks, I had the second cylinder made for an Old Flat top I owned MANY years ago, by Ruger. It was something they did relatively inexpensively . My Vaquero cannot Be done by them due to an agreement to the gun's manufacturer, and the distributor ( it was made for Ruger by Uberti I believe) Neither will do any customization to the firearm because of it . they will however Make me a new .45 Long colt cylinder if I wanted .....
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-23-2015 15:12 PM
I wish My Vaquero Would take the .45 auto rounds in a Separate Cylinder, The .45 long colt get's expensive to shoot, even with Reloads........ Beautiful firearm, But a whore to feed..... Especially since it was commissioned for Ruger , they offer no Options to alter it , and I have yet to find a gunsmith willing to manufacture a cylinder to fit the firearm.
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       03-19-2015 13:45 PM
Picking up a new truck in @ 2 hours . Last minute decision ,we found a 2014 Silverado, (Leftover) that Came into a Dealer near us. Another buyer had requested it , and couldn't get financing for it , so a friend who works at the Dealership called to let us know what happened. Timing is everything they say
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       03-18-2015 19:08 PM
This afternoon , after lunch with the little Aficionado, I have been seeing since last spring. she happens to have great technique , and with the spring approaching she felt it only fitting she show me more of what the warm weather brings.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-08-2015 22:00 PM
It's just Starting , Wait to see what it looks like in 2-3 weeks . Especially in areas that are just Starting to warm up.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-08-2015 21:31 PM
The Big problem soon to be seen in such cold climates will be the Road way Damage , as the frost Eases away , many paved surfaces will become quite unstable , thus you may be seeing plenty of potholes popping up in places never seen or heard of .
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-08-2015 21:28 PM
Most of the Freeze ups, assuming it is from a municipal source end up freezing Great areas. More often even if a Welder is used to thaw the line it ends up being a temporary fix. as the surrounding areas are still cold enough to re freeze in a few hours. Typically the Frost is driven Deep in areas with little or no snow coverage , compounded with vehicle Traffic driving it Deeper with each passing tire , The frost has been found as deep as 8-10 feet in such areas. People near me who are freezing are more frequently happening between the Main line and the Curb Box shutoff. The reason for this is the use of a Top tap to make the connection, and the pipe actually coming off the tap and rising up to 12" before returning to the 48" mark ( you aren't allowed to use fittings Like elbows on a main installation) The top tap is a cheaper install as one isn't required to Dig as large a hole to use a top tap. Many municipalities near me are Basically Telling people that they will have to just wait it out
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-08-2015 18:37 PM
Regarding Thawing The Ground 4' deep...... Good luck on that , Not too be mean but it will thaw Naturally by the time you spend the $$$ on the fuel or electric to do it. I know several people who are dealing with the same issue, Other than digging it up there is not much that will help, the ground is like a solid mass of ice at this point
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       03-02-2015 19:19 PM
So wait are the price Jumps now Bammy's Fault?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-25-2015 19:16 PM
heat wave today it hit 32 degree's , felt like T-shirt weather today compared the past 2 days
Just learned I have a Hot Wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just learned I have a Hot Wife       02-11-2015 19:41 PM
No Peg, Cologne , Latex , And BEER.... It Can't be a country song with out three topics.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just learned I have a Hot Wife       02-10-2015 18:01 PM
sniff sniff sniff SNIFFFFFFF..... I'm still smelling Bullshit , Oh well this too should be a good read for a few days .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just learned I have a Hot Wife       02-10-2015 16:52 PM
I prefer Heartless as opposed to Callous.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just learned I have a Hot Wife       02-10-2015 16:34 PM
isn't this the same guy who "just Found out his wife was a swinger" ?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-06-2015 19:59 PM
Hey , where are the calls Outlawing possession of Assault Vehicles? Anyone see the news where someone unsuitable to be driving , took possession of one of an automobile and drove it into a train , killing 5 defenseless People......... Where are Mom's Against Guns??? Or should that be Mom's Against Cars? Or was it maybe the Train that assaulted the Car... Maybe we need to ban trains
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-06-2015 16:26 PM
Maybe Y-Fi doesn't Get google...... He may be using Gaggle
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-02-2015 15:23 PM
I concur RDY, thank God the game was good, otherwise it would have been a bust
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       02-01-2015 22:25 PM
Yeah Tell us how well the Vagiants are going to do next year.... we all need a good chuckle
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it       01-29-2015 21:42 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk...... Hmmmmmm I can't unread any of that.....
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it       01-28-2015 21:16 PM
VA- Maybe the Diet killed him because He lost so much weight.... and because he didn't have a fat head , there wasn't any cushioning when it hit
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-27-2015 20:09 PM
PG- The Canadian connection is how we got out of a bad horse deal We were snookered into . We were novices with them at the time , and the Owner assured she would work with us in teaching us how to care for the horses as well as riding lessons etc, So long as we housed them on her property. After about a month the riding lessons ended because she would do trail rides with her friends before we got there so the animals were not able to ride for us . We ended up simply caring for and paying for her to use Our horses . We couldn't afford to move them at the time and when we asked about them buying them back she refused . We ended up stopping at a Livestock auction in New Berlin NY and brought back the cards to 4 buyers who were offering us Live weight on the ponies for sale to Canada. We had to offer her in writing the first offer. She came across with the money for them a week later. Lesson learned
I just found out My Wife is a Swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-27-2015 13:23 PM
for someone who claims to just have found out , and not posting too much online , you appear to be very Savvy, especially when you speak of "SLS community " I smell a Rat/ troll. good Luck, and have fun
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 17:20 PM
what NJ NY said
I just found out My Wife is a Swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-26-2015 17:02 PM
I agree with both assessments
First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure       01-25-2015 19:03 PM
To those Blaming Todays Senate for Acting on and not continuing debate on bills NOW, should ask Dirty Harry why he just sat on them for the past 4 years??? Time to suck that lower lip in and Act like big democrats now . Let's see who holds up progress now..... what will the Liberal Cry be then?
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 18:05 PM
LOL Kitten...... The Mrs Says you may be onto something
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-18-2015 16:54 PM
A potential Good thought on that Marriage..... The bride won't have to learn how to spell a new last name..... judging by the Story and the intelligence of the woman, It may have been an Issue for her.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-18-2015 16:54 PM
A potential Good thought on that Marriage..... The bride won't have to learn how to spell a new last name..... judging by the Story and the intelligence of the woman, It may have been an Issue for her.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-18-2015 16:52 PM
Good Old New Jersey..... And here I thought NY was Progressive.....
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 20:12 PM
After Such a Season , Based on all the Prognosticators, and Experts Claiming that the cowboys would be lucky to end up 7-9 this season. I was happy to see them finish out the way they did. Was I disappointed by the Call? Maybe but not Disappointed , Or carrying on like Other fans. they had plenty of opportunities to Score, but never capitalized. I take Solace in knowing that with the young age of the combined team, especially the offensive Line to Say Next year Should be even better if they address the defensive end of the game..... unlike a few other teams in the NFC East , who are facing a long road ahead
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 20:08 PM
The Cranky Old fella, has a solid point . If Bryant had pulled the pall into his body , and then lost the ball on the ground , it would have been a reception. by definition of the Rules( as explained ) he never made a Move other than to Attempt to catch the Ball. so Even though he made 3 steps ,it was all like he was trying to control the ball until the ground forced it free. The Ball cannot cause a fumble , but it can nullify a completion.
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       01-09-2015 21:56 PM
Seeing the Final touches of a marathon remodel for a local business Come to the final stages , (under the time the owner allowed ) . On Wednesday, I was panicking , because the place was in worse shape than I imagined when I bid the work, that I was worried about missing he deadline.
Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       01-05-2015 20:42 PM
he's been down there for at least 4 games this year. and not just nationally televised games, He has also been to the stadium for other games the past few years . He was even interviewed for the NFL channel A Football Life on Roger Staubach It may be a political Move But maybe Not. He is a big fan. And No I Would not sure I want to see him run for president
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-05-2015 20:33 PM
Maybe too many Coors Light's and Twinkies again......
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       01-04-2015 21:30 PM
That sucks , My league didn't even have a playoff round , they broke us down by records and we played for final position. The guy that ran the league pissed off a lot of people by doing that . Next year we have a new manager , and going back to the playoff brackets . I ended up 5th overall, I would have been 2nd had they run the brackets like other leagues I have been in.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-04-2015 20:18 PM
Nope no delusions yet..... Next up are the Packers , will have to see what next week Brings. I will say for some reason I feel better going into Green Bay , than I did seeing them Play at home tonight . Who knows what next week brings , but it is one step closer. I'm a satisfied fan For this year already.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-02-2015 20:47 PM
why Yes, yes they are!!!!
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       01-02-2015 17:26 PM
So far so good , No complaints upon this new year.....
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-01-2015 20:37 PM
Hummus with red and green peppers . and a few pieces of cheese left over from last nights party
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-01-2015 18:56 PM
kick ass Bloodies..... With Hornito's instead of vodka
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-26-2014 21:30 PM
Funny if he was all in , He wouldn't have disappeared into obscurity after such bombastic ramblings.... Maybe somebody should watch the sugar for him.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-25-2014 20:44 PM
Looks like somebody is an very angry person, All with his personal attacks upon anyone who disagrees with him.... such a pity for that old fellow, especially when he obviously has little or no clue to how the legal system works.... Try adding some hoho's with your twinkies and Coors Light regimen
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-25-2014 20:10 PM
I hear you finger, no great expectations here either.... Unlike the OP , I am pleased that the team I am following is able to move forward..... Seems Old folks like to be nasty towards others with all the name calling , and belittling . Tsk tsk tsk....... with this holiday season I kind of shrug it off knowing that Maybe he is just an angry old fella knowing that life passed him by, leaving him in the lurch.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-23-2014 21:39 PM
Odds are those Accused will have their sentences Pled down.... and will do no more than 10 years ( less with the way parole works) . But hey the senile Old fellow thinks different.......
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-23-2014 21:28 PM
Child???? you mean childish behavior? like calling others names? Maybe senility has attacked your sense of values there Old fella..... could be your predictions aren't the only thing wrong with you. Careful of your sugar over the holidays , would hate to hear of a relapse
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-22-2014 18:40 PM
Anyone know how those Vagiants are doing this year? It seems our Big Procrastinator had them going places this year.... curious minds are wondering how the feeble minded fair weathered fans predictions did this year?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-21-2014 21:43 PM
Received a phone call from a GC This morning asking me if I had left any materials or equipment at my latest project with them. Seems some Scumbags had noticed That between my phase of work and the electricians nobody was at the site, and they helped themselves too 5 A/C units in Boxes, 2 Front loading washers and dryers, Lord knows how many cases of tile , and Started cutting out any wire that wasn't hooked into the sub panel..... They were lucky I used mostly plastic fittings with my Supplies , because they were intent on Taking anything of scrap value.... I feel bad for the GC because his Christmas has been ruined after talking to him this morning. Insurance be damned , He and I know that even if he puts the claim in, They will end up either raising his premiums or dropping him as soon as the claim is paid....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-21-2014 21:35 PM
hope your nephew heals M... I'm sure you will appreciate your new ride when all the dust settles.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-21-2014 21:20 PM
Does anyone Know who took the NFC east this year? Just curious
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-17-2014 17:47 PM
Frigging Fell today Carrying a sheet of plywood , Landing quite precariously . Ended up at an urgent Care facility , thinking I broke my arm. Luckily no breaks, but badly bruised , follow up on Monday with the Ortho again after the swelling goes down to make sure no major hidden damage.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-16-2014 20:15 PM
agreed.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-16-2014 19:58 PM
Amen to that Sed, although I think We paid 79.00 . Love those specials site's used to run. another 4-5 years and I will have my money's worth......
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-15-2014 16:28 PM
Anyone see that there is now a lawsuit against the manufacturer , distributor, and retailer for the deaths? why stop there why not go back and sue every school , school teacher , administrator , as well as anyone who had any interaction with that monster. since their actions were complicit enough to allow him to prey upon the innocent . if the first group are culpable So should those I mention below , including the monsters family as well
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-14-2014 20:21 PM
did Those bullets jump out of the firearms upon their own will? Did the Firearms discharge themselves ? Seems somebody is too Dense to comprehend that an inert object cannot function without an animated being (such as a Human) to make it actually function.....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-06-2014 21:08 PM
When I was working , that was a Standing order when restraining someone. I saw early on in my career the effect of one who Played the "I can't breath " ploy..... with an officer receiving a broken jaw , and a Sgt a Broken eye socket...... Another ploy played was the Fake seizure , Our standing orders were Not to let up until mechanical Restraints were applied... For our safety as well as the person being restrained. The incident in NY was a tragic incident .
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 21:24 PM
The sad thing about this tragedy in NY is that somewhere there was a lawmaker that passed this law that the officers were enforcing . There was also a reason they were there arresting this fellow as well. I am not saying that the officer should not face disciplinary actions from the Department ( if they determine he used a banned hold, the jury is still out on that). This incident could have ended differently if the deceased had simply complied at numerous points as he was directed . Hold accountable those who passed these idiotic laws that are designed to rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenues..... That is what he died over.... Tragic
Would you fuck any pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-03-2014 20:44 PM
I wouldn't Fuck just ANY pussy , sorry But too general a statement . I guess that logic is the same logic used when people say that women who swing will fuck anyone and anything because they are swingers....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 20:07 PM
Scary, but I actually Agree with Rdy2 , I better make sure I don't have a fever or something.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-01-2014 13:07 PM
Or so he claimed...... He Must be one of those Fair-weather fans .
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-30-2014 20:11 PM
Where does beating the spread help a team reach the playoffs? Is that a hidden column beyond wins, losses , and ties? LMAO
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-30-2014 19:44 PM
Wow 7 , that's SEVEN Losses in a row.... Tsk Tsk Tsk......
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-26-2014 19:21 PM
I was a Wee bit Remiss this past week..... Can anyone tell me if the Vagiants have now dropped 6 games in a row? and two games to the Cowboys this Season???? Tsk, tsk, tsk........... I guess Somebodies Yi-fi must still be broken....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-16-2014 20:57 PM
Anyone know if that is 4 or 5 Games in a row that the Vagiants have now lost? I am also wondering what happened To Rdy2????? seems his Yifi is still not working on this page..... TSK , TSK , TSK....... I'm sure if the cowboys Stumble Again It will magically work..... wait for it
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-12-2014 21:14 PM
somebody seems Cranky again......
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-10-2014 19:27 PM
Looks like Somebodies Y-Fi finally got fixed ..........
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-09-2014 22:32 PM
BLT, Why don't you expound on your racist code talkers dictionary for us..... please go on
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-09-2014 21:21 PM
Nothing about race in my comments . too many people seek the easy way out or for the government to take care of them. your interpretation of my post is racist, therefore are a racist if YOU think that only Minorities seek out or rely upon entitlements .
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-09-2014 20:17 PM
Seems That Bobby's Definition of slavery could also be what our progressive lawmakers are doing by providing "entitlements " to the masses. Think about how it lessens the drive to better one's position. It causes people to Seek handouts instead of seeking their own way. It ingrains a status quo for generations of future entitlement seekers. Some call it a hand up, or an empowerment , how is that so when so many seek more and more of what the masters are offering them....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-09-2014 19:30 PM
Hmmmmm, it seems Somebodies Y-fi must only work only in the Last word thread of the forums, (somebody may want to let Web tech know) Because the last thing a foolish poster posted was this little tidbit- "Well looking woke up from his slumber nap. BTW duffas that's 2 losses in 2 weeks" Can somebody Let RDY2 Know that the Vagiants have NOW lost 4 Games in a Row, That's 4 games in five weeks ( with a BYE sandwiched in between 2) That little bye should have been what allowed them Vagiants time to re-group , well if they had a competitive team..... TSK TSK TSK...... Maybe his Y-Fi will be fixed by the NEXT time the Vagiants Win a Game.....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-09-2014 17:13 PM
Sorry about your Team today, I was going with the Steelers Defense today in My fantasy league , let's just say they didn't help me out too much today.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-05-2014 18:14 PM
We required both of our kids to register when they turned 18 I don't care who they vote for , or if they cast blank ballots. I just expect them to follow through with the process as long as they Reside with us.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-05-2014 18:10 PM
Has anyone Followed up to See if Rdy2 is ok? 2 huge disappointments this week my just be Too hard on his old body.... Maybe he should stop using the Progressive news sites for his information.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-05-2014 18:08 PM
M- I learned quite a bit, Yes Big difference looking from that aspect. I was able to spend the evening at a party awaiting the results with other supporters . I have a new respect for the process , " We" all seem to take for Granted.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 18:31 PM
Rdy2 Must get his Political reports from the same place he gets his Sports news . Even MSNBC has conceded the fact the Party's over for the Lame duck President...... A far cry from the crowing they were doing just a short 22 months ago....... you know when they were saying the republican party had to re brand and find their way.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 18:25 PM
I dedicated quite a bit of time and effort this cycle supporting Our congressman , as well as the Astorino campaign. It is the First time I became so involved other than just going out to Vote. My hopes are that Astorino takes the governor's office in NY ( slim chance) But pray that Results are Close enough that the election Kills Cuomo's chance at seeking the presidency. I've Learned quite a bit through the process.....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-04-2014 17:06 PM
Can anyone Remind RDY2 that the Vagiants have lost 3 that's right THREE in a row now , With that lil ole' Bye week in between . I'm sure he will either have some issues with his Yifi now, Or maybe another sugar spike That will keep him away from seeing this.....
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-03-2014 20:54 PM
anyone willing to make any bold predictions? Seems that just 2 years ago the left was throwing dirt over the Conservative /republican parties.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 19:24 PM
Ooh I'm worried, But wasn't it you again who proclaimed another great season by the Vagiants? I know after Monday your Y-fi will be gone , or you will feign some other malady.... go back to your mentoring....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 16:19 PM
yeah they lost, what happened, Did your YFI break again? Tell me What happens tomorrow night, I'm sure you will be gone for another month after that too.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       11-01-2014 20:49 PM
Never, I have much more respect for her than to sully her Reputation by using her in a foolish manner.....
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       10-30-2014 21:41 PM
This Bitch is Pretty, especially with her Purple Pearl handles........ And she has quite the bark too.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-19-2014 20:49 PM
Happy anniversary
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-19-2014 20:48 PM
Anyone Know what the final score of the Giants Game was tonight ?
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-13-2014 11:22 AM
I was trying to be Nice. LOL
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-12-2014 21:54 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk...... I was hoping they could expose The Eagles.....
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-12-2014 20:54 PM
I for one was not surprisingly pleased after seeing the Seahawks fall to the cowboys, The NFC east just became Interesting .
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-05-2014 16:38 PM
Wow some nice OT games today . Including the 4-1 Team from Texas that I won't mention
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-26-2014 21:42 PM
Welcome Back Nic
No response to emails!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No response to emails!       09-21-2014 18:04 PM
Most people Accept the no reply/ no response as a sign that they are not interested...... Perhaps the person /s who are not replying have had the poor experience of having to explain to those who cannot take a simple not interested as an indication they are not interested thus requiring an explanation WHY..... Chalk such up as NOT interested .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 21:10 PM
Cheetos, what about those orange Fingers? why don't they make them with white Fake cheese?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 20:44 PM
BT- I loved the underdog Show...... So yes I have....
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-07-2014 21:12 PM
why we haven't evolved to some of the futuristic ideas that the 50's had envisioned .