Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
looking_for_you_to_    Posts: 9685
Last 100 Displayed

No response to emails!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No response to emails!       09-21-2014 18:04 PM
Most people Accept the no reply/ no response as a sign that they are not interested...... Perhaps the person /s who are not replying have had the poor experience of having to explain to those who cannot take a simple not interested as an indication they are not interested thus requiring an explanation WHY..... Chalk such up as NOT interested .
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 21:10 PM
Cheetos, what about those orange Fingers? why don't they make them with white Fake cheese?
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 20:44 PM
BT- I loved the underdog Show...... So yes I have....
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-07-2014 21:12 PM
why we haven't evolved to some of the futuristic ideas that the 50's had envisioned .
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-06-2014 20:08 PM
WB Seduction
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       07-13-2014 13:49 PM
Maybe the poster is pissed they wont pump that for him for free.......
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       07-12-2014 22:08 PM
somebody appears to be Cranky...... I wonder if the price of Coors Light spiked ????
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-12-2014 21:57 PM
Libitards Would rather the Monster Hacked them up, strangled or Drugged them instead. Progressives Like Rdy2 Are perfectly fine with Murder so long as it doesn't involve a firearm .
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-12-2014 16:22 PM
Agreed , other than Game 3 the series has been very competitive
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-11-2014 23:08 PM
By your lack of Real response , I see your hypocrisy . You are now dismissed.....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-11-2014 23:06 PM
Just wondering if Somebody choked on that Broom tonight, Or tripped over it on the way back from the fridge?
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-11-2014 22:50 PM
Speaking of closing Mental health facilities , I guess Your Google only covers ancient history , and not the Fact that Your Governor has been closing such facilities at a rampant pace..... So please spare me your Dribble, about Ronald cutting mental health care.... If it was such a dire issue Liberals would find the money to fund them again, if they were truly looking to stop the violence. Looking at city's like Detroit , Chicago, DC, or NYC . and tell me how those gun laws are working......
Eric Cantor, TEABAGGED
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Cantor, TEABAGGED       06-11-2014 20:39 PM
I wonder what the Democrats are going to use as an excuse when they lose the Senate in November?
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-11-2014 20:19 PM
Mikey, stop using common sense ..... you will confuse People like RDY2
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-11-2014 17:30 PM
Joana- Then maybe it's time to Start locking away people with mental issues.... We would all be safe then is those who would be more likely to Harm another were stored away somewhere . just think how safe we would all be then.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-11-2014 17:27 PM
Va- all he has is the talking points he reads off of Anti-gun web sites. not much else to revert to, Just repeat over and over and over.... When you suggest things like addressing some of the main causes , such as the mentally disturbed, and really addressing such issues ,the first retort is always " people with mental issues have Rights".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-11-2014 17:07 PM
Ahhh Seen this all before , another Epic story of a delusional entrepreneur. Must be a bitch starting over........
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-10-2014 21:05 PM
Wait for it Sexy, He's just priming that pump. He will spew for hours then.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-10-2014 20:00 PM
Somebody must have drank the Coors , instead of the Coors light with their Twinkies today.... Those sugar spikes Really play with the mind I see.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-09-2014 22:12 PM
That was quicker than I expected.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-09-2014 20:41 PM
it is just me ? I am sensing a dissertation on not too distant the horizon.......
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-08-2014 21:44 PM
You don't need to unnerstand Stuff like that when you are a Bidness-Mogul like him, with people workin' under him....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-08-2014 20:21 PM
Awe Geeze now you gone and done it........ That six pack is going to disappear faster than originally intended.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-05-2014 17:16 PM
Good Game, Would have been better for the Outcome to have gone to the Rangers (IMO) . I wasn't disappointed watching it .
The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage       06-04-2014 20:53 PM
I forgot how fun it was to Drive , until I started doing Donuts in my resting paddock....... Brought me back to my youth with my cousin, doing the same crap in Our Uncles hay fields.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-04-2014 20:33 PM
Went to jack a partially collapsed Deck this morning , that had been previously ok'd By a client and their insurance company. Well today as I was finishing tying in my gussets I received a call from the adjuster telling me to Stop what I was doing , that he had to inspect...... After a brief conversation , ( he wanted me to lower the Deck again ) he relented to accept my pictures . This guy was serious when he said he wanted me to lower a collapsed deck.... Definitely an insurance company I would never insure with Travelers
The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Unofficial Busted Knuckle Garage       06-04-2014 20:21 PM
Picked up a 1974 VW Dune Buggy as a project car for both my son and I tonight . Motor is strong , The pan and Frame are good, need a some fiberglass work. Most endearing thing about it was screwing around on our property tonight , thinking of the one My Cousin ( who passed way Last June ) built when we were @ 16 years old.....
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-04-2014 20:10 PM
Mere minutes away to The start of what hopefully is a great series for Stanley's Cup
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-03-2014 20:17 PM
I agree there , It should be a great series , and a game 7 wouldn't be a bad way to end it all this season.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-02-2014 21:23 PM
I'm just sitting here for the ride at this point..... The Rangers, made it this far I'm happy , ecstatic would be taking home Lord Stanley's cup..... it should be a good series
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 22:25 PM
NYPD: 2 kids stabbed in Brooklyn, 1 fatal Posted: Jun 01, 2014 8:16 PM EDT Updated: Jun 01, 2014 8:16 PM EDT NEW YORK (AP) - Police say a 7-year-old boy is dead and a 7-year-old girl is in critical condition following a stabbing in Brooklyn. It happened just before 6 p.m. Sunday at a building at 845 Schenck Avenue in East New York. Police say one of the young victims was found inside the building and the other child was found just outside the building. Police say both were hospitalized at Brookdale University Hospital where the boy was pronounced dead. Police say they are searching for a male suspect in his 30s. Gee I guess our libitards missed this. When are you going to start calling on a ban of knives? Or are these deaths acceptable to you also?
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 19:40 PM
what kind? Do you mean the kind whom has never filed for bankruptcy ? had a failed business? or Hid from their own failures? Try selling that somewhere else , You seem hell bent on trying to controlling , I don't bite nor will I address you again away with you little man... away with you .
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 19:32 PM
RDY2- let us go down the line of all the amendments starting at the last and let's restrict them all one by one.... I love how liberals cry the broken record about not infringing upon a persons right to vote by requiring an ID to vote, yet it is ok to restrict a person's right to purchase a firearm. how better to deny those poor inner city people from legally obtaining a firearm than by requiring the same Id they do not need to vote . What an interesting form of selective disarmament and blatant enslavement , by preventing certain persons the inalienable right to legally obtain a firearm. Especially when many of those who are prevented from legally obtaining tend to be classified as a minority in this nation.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 16:39 PM
RDY2- do you understand the difference between a right and a privilege ? the ability to possess a firearm is a right guaranteed under the constitution, the ability to drive a car /truck is a privilege allowed by the government. didn't they teach you this when you were in School? or were you sick those years? Go ask mother jones to explain the difference to you. then get back to us.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 15:32 PM
No RDY2, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of you and the Know it all who seems to have uber knowledge Nothing . you feign outrage at the death of children , yet sit idly by as babies are murdered. As I stated prior, you are content to allow privilege's to kill, because the elitists enjoy such freedoms, yet want to restrict the rights of Americans. Hypocrites both of you.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-01-2014 12:43 PM
just as much as the auto manufacturers , the Alcohol manufacturers, cigarette manufacturers..... You can also blame the obammy admin as well it seems he has killed more kids with his drones than the rifle . but your liberal mantra ignores that fact as well. RDY2- why doesn't mother Jones picket abortion clinics? there are plenty of children murdered in clinics........ Please spare me you hype about one less dead child . if it truly mattered about dead children , you would be front and cented at your local abortion clinics..... have another coors light and twinkie
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       05-31-2014 20:53 PM
Again I point out your feigned outrage of the death of children by an inanimate object , yet you do not cry out to stop the production of even greater killers of children. The automobile..... Again when you go across the board and stop such from killing the children you pretend to care about I will entertain your feigned attempt to classify something that a guaranteed under the second amendment as opposed to something that is merely a privilege that kills more children and ruins more families than that of an innocuous family. Try again sparky. Want to talk about the effects on alcohol and the deaths of children too? you know while your chugging them down......
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       05-31-2014 13:50 PM
RDY2- My first comment was about vehicles and the excessive speeds. The only one apparently trying to deflect fact and logic is You. I provided factual statistics from various sources . and the only thing you can say is What about the hammer? Please come back when you focus your feigned outrage on an issue you are truly outraged by. instead of pretending by placating the liberal agenda.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       05-30-2014 20:16 PM
Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 48 minutes.1 The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $51 billion.2 Thankfully, there are effective measures that can help prevent injuries and deaths from alcohol-impaired driving. How big is the problem? •In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1 •Of the 1,210 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2010, 211 (17%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1 •Of the 211 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2010, over half (131) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1 •In 2010, over 1.4 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.3 That's one percent of the 112 million self-reported episodes of alcohol-impaired driving among U.S. adults each year.4 •Drugs other than alcohol (e.g., marijuana and cocaine) are involved in about 18% of motor vehicle driver deaths. These other drugs are often used in combination with alcohol.5 Who is most at risk? •Young people: ?At all levels of blood alcohol concentration (BAC), the risk of being involved in a crash is greater for young people than for older people.6 ?Among drivers with BAC levels of 0.08 % or higher involved in fatal crashes in 2010, more than one out of every 3 were between 21 and 24 years of age (34%). The next two largest groups were ages 25 to 34 (30%) and 35 to 44 (25%).1 •Motorcyclists: ?Among motorcyclists killed in fatal crashes in 2010, 28% had BACs of 0.08% or greater. 1 ?Nearly half of the alcohol-impaired motorcyclists killed each year are age 40 or older, and motorcyclists ages 40-44 have the highest percentage of deaths with BACs of 0.08% or greater (44%).7 •Drivers with prior driving while impaired (DWI) convictions: ?Drivers with a BAC of 0.08% or higher involved in fatal crashes were four times more likely to have a prior conviction for DWI than were drivers with no alcohol in their system? (8% and 2%, respectively).1
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       05-30-2014 20:15 PM
how about this RDY2- Motor vehicle injuries are a leading cause of death among children in the United States.1 But many of these deaths can be prevented. Buckling children in age- and size-appropriate car seats, booster seats, and seat belts reduces the risk of serious and fatal injuries: •Car seat use reduces the risk for death to infants (aged <1 year) by 71%; and to toddlers (aged 1–4 years) by 54% in passenger vehicles.2 •Booster seat use reduces the risk for serious injury by 45% for children aged 4–8 years when compared with seat belt use alone.3 •For older children and adults, seat belt use reduces the risk for death and serious injury by approximately half.4 How big is the problem? •In the United States during 2011, more than 650 children ages 12 years and younger died as occupants in motor vehicle crashes,5 and more than 148,000 were injured.1 •One CDC study found that, in one year, more than 618,000 children ages 0-12 rode in vehicles without the use of a child safety seat or booster seat or a seat belt at least some of the time.6 •Of the children who died in a crash in 2011, 33% were not buckled up.5 What are the risk factors? •Of the children who died in a crash: ?More black (45%) and Hispanic (46%) children were not buckled up compared with white (26%) children (2009-2010).5 ?More of the older children (45% of 8-12 year olds) were not buckled up compared with younger children (one-third of 1-7 year olds; one-fourth of infants under 1) in 2011.4, 14 •From 2001 to 2010, approximately 1 in 5 child passenger (<15 years old) deaths in the U.S. involved drunk driving; 65% of the time, it was the child’s own driver that had been drinking (BAC = 0.08 g/dl).7 •Most child passengers (<15 years old) of drunk drivers (61%) were not buckled up in the fatal crash.7 •Restraint use among young children often depends upon the driver’s seat belt use. Almost 40% of children riding with unbelted drivers were themselves unrestrained.8 •Child restraint systems are often used incorrectly. One study found that 72% of nearly 3,500 observed car and booster seats were misused in a way that could be expected to increase a child’s risk of injury during a crash.9 Child Passenger SafetyHow can injuries to children in motor vehicles be prevented? •Based on strong evidence of effectiveness, the Community Preventive Services Task Force recommends car seat laws and car seat distribution plus education programs to increase restraint use and decrease injuries and deaths to child passengers.10 •Car seat distribution plus education programs are also recommended in a more recent review for increasing restraint use.11 •A recent study of five states that increased the age requirement to 7 or 8 years for car seat/booster seat use found that the rate of children using car seats and booster seats increased nearly three times and the rate of children who sustained fatal or incapacitating injuries decreased by 17%.12
NY Daily News DEATH BY NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > NY Daily News DEATH BY NRA       05-30-2014 19:58 PM
Be careful using any logic around him...... It makes him lose all sense of control and exposes the lack of original thought.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > NY Daily News DEATH BY NRA       05-30-2014 15:18 PM
When a mealy minded old Sot can Spout on and on with the ANTI-Gun mantra, yet fails to really look at the true cause I really see not reason to entertain such a post, But your foolishness is too idiotic to ignore.... You want to know when there will be enough ? When you start limiting the speed of every motor vehicle that exceeds the Federal speed limits , or better yet the Legal speed limits within the state such a vehicle is registered , or Further the top limit posted in the county said vehicle is registered to. seems that Vehicle deaths far outweigh that of Gun deaths , so if you would like to feign unwanted and careless deaths let's start by controlling items such as automobiles FIRST. A fine example would be that if you register your car in an area such as NYC with a posted speed limit ( max) of 45 MPH why would you need to have a vehicle to exceed that limit produced? when you address such with such Fervor the you can talk to me about senseless Deaths . And after that let's talk about alcohol related motor vehicle deaths because I do believe more people are killed by such so again when you address those with such Fervor we can then address The gun issue. And let us also take a look at the hammer issues.... and after that Knives...... Spare my Your Sap rap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > NY Daily News DEATH BY NRA       05-29-2014 21:12 PM
I wonder if The Daily News ever did a study on the Knives that have been used in murders, hammers, Cars? maybe we should look at bans on those items too
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > NY Daily News DEATH BY NRA       05-29-2014 21:09 PM
Yawn......... Maybe The op is onto something, I notice a trend in that most of the Recent shooters in say the past 3-4 years have been Liberals.... Maybe liberals should not own any fire arms, seems they cannot be trusted with them.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-26-2014 18:05 PM
Welcome Back Seduction, You were missed.
Veterans Healthcare Fiasco
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-25-2014 20:25 PM
I don't Agree with Robert too often , But I do believe he is not far off the Mark with some of his recent commentary...... Especially for some that in one breath almost brag about taking advantage of certain government entitlements...... then in the next castigate others for wanting the same for themselves..... Reading some of this is hilarious. keep it up
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2014 20:49 PM
Sexy- don't Destroy the firearm, as Some would suggest. It would destroy the value ( if any) . Especially if it were an heirloom piece. some have no clue .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-21-2014 20:13 PM
I hear you, Coming back from a 3-1 deficit, makes each game all the more exciting at this point
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-20-2014 20:25 PM
A bit Late, but I am enjoying the Rangers Thus far in the Playoff's thus far. 2-0 om the Canadians is a nice feeling going into the Garden this week
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-08-2014 17:26 PM
Bt, Are you some kind of Bellicose Bumpkin? Everyone Knows you never serve Twinkies with out a Couple 12 6 packs of Coors light.... It is May already you know?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-03-2014 19:12 PM
No , but I do see a dead eye turned on something as equally offensive to those who seem to be offended easily. I love watching the hypocrisy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-01-2014 21:25 PM
TBR- what's good for the goose should be good for the Gander. Would Everyone accept an apology for The comments and let it be done? If not then Shaq should be held to the same standard.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       04-30-2014 22:06 PM
The Main Reason I cam here, The RANGERS win......
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       04-30-2014 22:05 PM
ahem- Shaquille O'Neal — "Dr. O'Neal," if you ask him — is hoping to help cure the Sacramento Kings. As the Kings continue their image makeover that was sparked by the late May sale of the team to Vivek Ranadive, they have made a big and bold move by adding O'Neal as a minority owner. The TNT analyst once gleaned pleasure in deriding the Kings, whom he owned in a very different way when his Lakers thrice knocked their rival out of the playoffs en route to titles in 2000, 2001 and 2002. Now his joy will come from seeing one of the league's worst-performing franchises turn things around. His involvement will begin in earnest today, as O'Neal — who has a doctorate degree in education from Barry University in Miami — plans to meet with Kings players and coaches in Sacramento before having dinner with franchise centerpiece and new protégé DeMarcus Cousins. So it does appear he has an interest in the NBA, So again I ask that same question about how the NBA will protect it's image?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       04-30-2014 21:30 PM
I wonder if the NBA will be Banning Shaq for his actions this week? It has gained little Ground , but I'm wondering why the media hasn't picked up on it with the same furor they did an illegal tape of a private conversation? I Like shaq, and enjoy his humor, but I am amazed by the hypocrisy that abounds this day and age.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       04-30-2014 20:06 PM
Agreed, this is going to turn into an ugly court battle.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-23-2014 17:57 PM
I wonder Why Certain people don't rally cry about the Amount of children Killed by Drunk drivers, Killed by abusive parents , killed by people Driving over the posted speed limits, killed by Drug Overdoses, Death of any child is Senseless , Yet I fail to see such Fervor of the death of children by those causes I posted above. especially when All I posted take more children's lives , some by as much as ten fold. I find it interesting how People ignore things that do not fit the socialistic mentality or way of life.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-21-2014 21:22 PM
Grey Goose Gibson's. Nice warm effect after 2.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-21-2014 18:44 PM
Nah , I can pop a single action for @ 3200. I have almost 4k into an AR, but I drive tacks at @ 400 yds, and I use that to play cards with friends by plunking a card stapled to a board in the distance. Nothing Says relaxation like driving a piece of led into 12" X 12" target you can barely make out with the naked eye. I don't question why people find the need to golf, I mean if one wants to ask about a harmful sport, have you ever thought about the amount of water is needed to maintain a gold course let alone the chemicals leaching into the ground water around them?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-21-2014 13:51 PM
Why do I want one? because I have the area to take 500+ yard shot's. I put rounds out now with a lil .223 @ 400yds. I happened to touch one off this past weekend, and enjoyed it. I'm hping to have one by summer's end.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-20-2014 22:21 PM
Bobby, You have No clue as to what you are saying..... I didn't Get my education about plea deals from the internets..... you sure like to pick high profile cases where the media likes to try cases in the public light, not those cases that just disappear because there isn't any hoopla, and hey a conviction stat is just a stat come election time. stick to writing your fantasy and fiction.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-20-2014 20:45 PM
On a more Realistic Not, after shooting with a Group of Persons yesterday, and having the Opportunity , I Now have another little toy I Am compelled to acquire. I want a Barrett .50 Cal...... I shot one yesterday and OMG, what a Rush. I found that Little thing I Need to have, and Now have the drive to Work towards . So it costs a @ 2.50 a Round , it's only money.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-20-2014 20:36 PM
Yada yada yada, about the Problems of gun violence, enough of it already , It seems there are enough redundant laws on the books already that Noboy wants to enforce. Cripes read the 1968 gun act and tell me how many of the restrictions are Honestly overlooked , Well that is until something that makes the Mainstream media attention, then again the simpletons come out of the woodwork Crying about the safety of the children..... Please if it was honestly that important People would be screaming to Hold their Prosecutors and Judges accountable when they agree to plea bargain agreements, to clear up calendars or dockets .
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-19-2014 21:02 PM
Holy shit, it's already yesterday tomorrow...... WTF???
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-17-2014 19:50 PM
does that mean I have ti hear about her pregnancy like I did about that prince guy? LOL
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 18:04 PM
isn't the Alcoholic Crawl and Olympic event?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 14:28 PM
Welcome Back JandS.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-14-2014 20:21 PM
If you guys keep it up, that COT will come back.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 19:15 PM
I needed that chuckle, thanks
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 18:41 PM
Maybe it's just worn out from Usage .
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 22:39 PM
Pg, we have chicken and Goose eggs, I wont eat the goose eggs though they are too rich and a bit sweeter than the chicken eggs. We usually give them to a Lady who Dyes them for Easter. But this year we found a Male to pair with the Female that survived the winter so we are hoping to raise a gaggle of them.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 23:31 PM
yeah, usually next to the place they sell Cloth's in NJ....
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-10-2014 19:49 PM
Enjoy the little things .
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 20:57 PM
Met, My old Dentist ( got rest his soul) was a butcher, and he did everything in his office. at the time I didn't think about it so much , because it was done relatively quickly. It wasn't until some of his work either failed or for lack of a better work lacked certain protocols. after having 3 re-treats on his handi work , one of which he opted to put a Fiberglass post in ( the specialist who re did that one , Only did so because she had started the procedure when they found that little post sitting there) and had advised me that if she had known she would have recommended pulling it. Now When my current Dentist says I may need a crown or root canal, I am forwarded to the proper Dr for treatment Prior, with no complaints from me anymore.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 16:27 PM
Takes more than one tree LOL.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 16:06 PM
Good - I can't find the link anymore but I saw an expose on how a company was shredding Maple wood to create a pulp when mixed with water and steam , which was then pressed and cooked down to retrieve the maple flavor. we have several friends who make syrup , one family is 5 generations doing such. not sure what the yield is down at the shore, from all those Beach maples....
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 15:37 PM
yep , I sell bottles Of maple syrup to the elderly from bordering states that are Really Mr's butterworths ...... I figure they are so old they wouldn't know any better anyway........
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 13:56 PM
Oh shit, don't make the fella Overload......
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-08-2014 11:03 AM
OMG....... feel the love in here
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 09:10 AM
Ummmm Ok Rdy.....
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 08:17 AM
Maybe 6 in the Mourning comes at 1800 hours at the Jersey shore.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 22:52 PM
I'm thinking some things will always remain the same.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 22:46 PM
You guys got jokes...... We need something to liven up the place again. it's been like a library in here since last fall
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 22:20 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk...... Oh well nothing more to see here.
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-07-2014 12:23 PM
I had it just over 5 years ago, I am 20/10 now , and use a 1.50 Dollar store reading lens for finite work. that took the biggest adjustment Post surgery, since I always wore glasses, and never had to remember to use them when I read. One of the draw backs I did notice after the procedure was that The glasses were an easy way to remember to wear eye protection when I did certain tasks....
Image Processor
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Image Processor       04-03-2014 15:34 PM
Not able to open Pictures, all I get is a blank screen...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-01-2014 14:50 PM
FB- Work I bid last fall, and wanted to do over the winter is NOW a priority.... Fuckers are messing with my travel plans........
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-31-2014 20:04 PM
Question we all want to know....... is the watch still ticking? Not sure Timex ever ran such tests on their watches.....
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-30-2014 20:05 PM
Loving it , 3 inches of snow expected LMFAO
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-29-2014 15:13 PM
RAIN......... Washing away the foot+ of snow still sitting on the ground here. although the edges are starting to allow patches of Brown grass to peak through.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-18-2014 20:02 PM
I am wondering if I may be getting soft in my elder years...... some Douche Canoe is asking about buying a Dog Tag Stamp kit from WW 1, and indicated that he wanted to stamp tools etc with them. So I was compelled to warn him against buying the damn thing.... Since it was not made of tempered steel and was Designed to stamp thin aluminum...... solely because I hated the idea of him ruining a 100 year old item foolishly, I feel my younger self my have Laughed about the thought of somebody spending so much on an item just to ruin it's value.....
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-18-2014 17:08 PM
There are Many in NY vowing not to register , I haven't decided Yet what I will do. I am leaning towards registering for a few reasons, from the size of my collection, and traveling between Pa. and NY. it isn't worth the risk losing something through confiscation if I happen to Break down , and an officer approaches offering assistance, and I am found to be in possession of a Weapon thus banned due to this law. Because of my former profession I have the ability to maintain certain items, although I am not keen on the restrictions placed with it. ultimately, I have a get out of dodge Card with my property in Pa, as I have already secured a residence there, and My firearms can be relocated out of state within 20 minutes Legally.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-18-2014 16:58 PM
In NY there are plenty things horribly wrong with the SAFE-act, But Failing to register , and retaining the Weapons may be foolish , especially if one chooses to shoot such weapons. 1- If a person doesn't Register the weapons required under the Law, the state is still going to be able to track many weapons, through ammunitions purchases , The NYSP is eventually going to be able to track purchases, and when you read the Law it indicates That they (NYSP) will be able to "inspect" ( note the wording ) storage of large quantities of purchased ammunition. 2- Each weapon and or Large capacity magazine not registered could result in a Class D felony charge for EACH item in possession. 3- There are little Caveats in the law such as each Pistol permit holder shall have their permits Re-issued every 5 years. ( previously they were Lifetime unless revoked ) 4- If one Loses their Pistol permit for ANY reason, they shall surrender EVERY firearm and all ammunition. Outside of NYC , there is no Permits needed for items such as shotguns and or rifles, yet this new law says that ALL weapons would have to be surrendered. 5- Registered Items ( assault Weapons) are not allowed to be transferred to any other person, including Family, Upon death. It's a pretty fucked up law.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       03-15-2014 21:57 PM
Life Seems to run in cycles, and it looks like I am in an upwards Cycle.......
HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-26-2014 18:53 PM
Well almost anything Kitten, Drop even the biggest 4X4 to it's axles in mud or snow and it will be just like those cute little toys..... the only difference is it tends to take a bit more to get them stuck, which is why I'm with your hubby on having the full sized version. The down side of pulling a full size truck out is usually it takes a vehicle of at least the same size or larger to get them unstuck.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-26-2014 13:08 PM
The Fellow that showed me told me he can extend as long as there is No sharp Bends , And even has used cold water to thaw it . but cold water takes longer to break through.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-26-2014 13:06 PM
we thawed a Line @ 60 away from the house with the Little Set up. Using RV antifreeze and a small pump it took @ 5 hours to thaw. the open end of the Pex is inserted into the pipe( the one we thawed was 1") , the other end is connected to a Hose fitting which is hooked to the pump which has an end submerged into a 5 gallon pail of RV antifreeze. the Pump was placed under the 1" pipe to collect the fluid that overflowed, and it was then re-circulated . It works well so long as you have NO Elbows in the buried Line.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-26-2014 12:24 PM
I learned how to thaw out a frozen buried plastic water line @ 2 weeks ago using 1/2" pex and a small water pump.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-25-2014 21:59 PM
I prefer My bullet Remain inside my Intended Target and do what it was intended to do..... Remind my target not to do whatever they did again......
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-23-2014 22:59 PM
Tell me about It I wanted the old workhorse Model 10 S&W, they are going for more used now than they were when new..... I used to buy them @ 75-100.00 I only have 5 wheel guns to date.