Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
jamaicanjames    Posts: 81
Last 100 Displayed

Couples Resorts in Jamaica
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Couples Resorts in Jamaica       01-29-2014 06:13 AM
Hi, Couples is a fantastic hotel chain, great food, beaches and staff, however as someone before said, there isn't a lot going on after hours and it is more miss than hit with any LS activities. Staying at couples Negril and buying day or night passes to hedonism is an option, although an expensive one. If your stuck on a couples resort, my suggestion would be to invite friends along on the trip that you are comfortAble with... If your not stuck on couples and are looking for a raunchy totally rude and nude vacation then Hedo would be the shot. Maybe a few nights in each could be a consideration....
Going to Hedonism in March. Whats the story with BBC there?
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Going to Hedonism in March. Whats the story with BBC there?       01-03-2014 07:16 AM
Hi there,; Your stories on your return will be just as wild as the ones you have heard about :) hope you have a great time;
When we swing, I love to hear them say
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > When we swing, I love to hear them say       11-21-2012 09:37 AM
OMG!!!!!
Older women with Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Older women with Younger Men       11-21-2012 09:35 AM
In my opinion, there is a very fine line between being taught what to do and having someone express what they like... I personally like the explore and learn method ... :) I find that a womans (age has nothing to do with this) facial expression is a dead giveaway as to where she wants to be taken... and what she wants you to do. I pay attention to the little changes in her lips, eyebrows, forehead and eyes and much more often or not she will "teach" me whether she knows she is or not... The more time one invests in something, the greater the return..... JJ
Hotel
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > Hotel       07-05-2012 09:39 AM
@JOEY "dont have gas money" i am ROFL of all the excuses........
visitors in a hotel room
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > visitors in a hotel room       06-27-2012 08:03 AM
You should be fine as long as you all don't screaming in passion too loud ;)
visitors in a hotel room
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > visitors in a hotel room       06-27-2012 08:02 AM
You should be fine as long as you all don't screaming in passion too loud ;)
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       06-27-2012 07:58 AM
Couldn't agree more "we like"
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       06-27-2012 07:57 AM
Couldn't agree more "we like"
Call Girl Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Call Girl Fantasy       06-25-2012 14:17 PM
Make it Jamaica ;)
Listening to her with another guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Listening to her with another guy       06-16-2012 08:11 AM
I have had ladies join me here in Jamaica a few times, we have sent videos,pictures, voice notes and let their husbands listen in as well.......Skype is a lot of fun too.... One husband likes to direct the action ..... That is very very hot...
Hedo II Oct 30th - Nov 3rd
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo II Oct 30th - Nov 3rd       09-26-2011 16:26 PM
November 1st to 3rd for me, really looking forward to the couple days of excitment :)
Hedo massage
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo massage       02-04-2011 20:51 PM
Good advice steamy..... Taking a jut bus to an established restaraunt, rock house, ricks and a few others on the beach is a good outing. Apart from that would suggest you don't go to any street bars at night..... Yup I live here
Hedo massage
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo massage       02-04-2011 20:51 PM
Good advice steamy..... Taking a jut bus to an established restaraunt, rock house, ricks and a few others on the beach is a good outing. Apart from that would suggest you don't go to any street bars at night..... Yup I live here
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       01-31-2011 15:55 PM
Random fact...... I LOVE Hedo!!
Hedo March 15th - 23rd
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo March 15th - 23rd       01-29-2011 07:14 AM
Beachcouple... Hi there, I think your car will not be used a lot... With the partying late, waking up late, and all the activities in the day, I think you will opt to stay close to the resort. That said I would suggest you cancel the car, and just ask the hotel front desk to hook u up with a j u t a driver (registered, insured and monitored) to suggest places and take you there safely. Jamaica is beautiful, and lots to see out side hedo, but don't stray to far from resort. If you would like other help feel free to contact me. John
looking for a resort any suggestions
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > looking for a resort any suggestions       01-28-2011 16:05 PM
have to agree, if that island could tell stories it would have a lot to say..... i have met some great couples at couples ;)
looking for a resort any suggestions
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > looking for a resort any suggestions       01-20-2011 12:42 PM
Have to agree, Tower isle is a very special resort... if you would like shown around the island a little, dont hesitate to let me know... JJ
Outdoor SEX!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Outdoor SEX!!       01-18-2011 15:49 PM
would have to say in the nude Jacuzzi at Hedo ranks right up there...........
Hedo2 5-11-5-15
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo2 5-11-5-15       01-11-2011 10:22 AM
Welcome to Jamaica.... ( well almost)
Breezes Rio Bueno 5-15-5-20
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Breezes Rio Bueno 5-15-5-20       01-10-2011 22:04 PM
Being Jamaican and living here gives me the opurtunity to visit the resorts when I know people will be vacationing here. Hope you have a great vacation Jj
What's on your list for Santa
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What's on your list for Santa       11-17-2010 09:59 AM
St. Lucea is a BEAUTIFUL island as well.... i can understand your choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What's on your list for Santa       11-17-2010 08:52 AM
Well!!!!!!!!!! Come on back :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What's on your list for Santa       11-17-2010 08:18 AM
Jaildawn..... Jamaica for a week can make that happen ;)
Hedo II 22 Oct - 26 Oct 10
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo II 22 Oct - 26 Oct 10       10-17-2010 07:41 AM
Ask for tartan, that's who I use when I am down there. Drives a nice bus, and is very nice. He is always at the aerodrome. The aerodrome is 5 min walk from hedonism front gate, but the money would be well worth it... It's a busy road, and The route taxis drive like mad people.
Couples Swept Away Dec 17-25 2010
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Couples Swept Away Dec 17-25 2010       10-16-2010 18:08 PM
Hi, love the picture...realize you have blocked single men from your profile, but thought I woud say hi. I live here and enjoy meeting couples that are here on vacation
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo II 22 Oct - 26 Oct 10       10-16-2010 18:03 PM
Tim air ISA good choice.... Ask the pilot to fly you along the coast, it's really beautiful... Enjoy! If you would like the # of a reliable driver in a registered jut vehicle.. I'm me, I will let you. Have it
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo II 22 Oct - 26 Oct 10       10-16-2010 18:03 PM
Tim air ISA good choice.... Ask the pilot to fly you along the coast, it's really beautiful... Enjoy! If you would like the # of a reliable driver in a registered jut vehicle.. I'm me, I will let you. Have it
hedo 2
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > hedo 2       09-30-2010 10:44 AM
I have the luxury of getting to go to Hedo when i know couples that i have met on line will be there.
Hedonism what if we don't family to know but they are watching our kids
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedonism what if we don't family to know but they are watching our kids       07-26-2010 13:13 PM
My suggestion is take your cell phone with you and get it to roam, just leave it off and check messages every now and again. Failing that, you can buy really cheap cell phones and then you call and give them the number.... cheap as in us40.00
Hedo III 27th-31st July
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo III 27th-31st July       07-19-2010 13:41 PM
Hope you both have a wonderful time.... Hedo 3 is closing with a lot of great memories :(
3rd Annual Jamaica Me Hot!
FORUMS > Events > Ohio > 3rd Annual Jamaica Me Hot!       06-14-2010 18:12 PM
Think you should add in one part JAMAICA to that... Bring the party here ;)
How do I approach my wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > How do I approach my wife       11-30-2009 08:55 AM
HI, Communication is without doubt the only way to do this.. Notice you have been a member from 06, does she know you are a member? A good way may be to read here a story from the "sex stories" here onm sls or i am sure you can find one in penthouse forums, read her the story and ask her what she thinks... may be a good way to break the ice...
Ultimate Fantacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Ultimate Fantacy       11-10-2009 08:11 AM
Is a Fantasy a fantasy if you have had the pleasure of the expreience, but want to re live it over and over?
Hedo 2 Jan 23rd-28th
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo 2 Jan 23rd-28th       10-28-2009 14:19 PM
I live here, and the weather is really nice then, not as hot as summer, but make sure to bring lotion as the sun will burn you very very quickly..... if there is anything else you want to know just drop me a line.... john
Wear are all the lingerie lovers here
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Wear are all the lingerie lovers here       10-23-2009 11:34 AM
Not only is a woman in Lingerie a massive turn on for me, i enjoy taking a lady shopping for Lingerie, there is just something about having the lady trying on the Lingerie that I pick and asking my opinion once on that just really turns me on.....
Grand Lido Aug 22-29
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Grand Lido Aug 22-29       08-11-2009 00:10 AM
Excellent, 2 more trips and u will both be almost Jamaican :) Have a great time, and if you would like to meet and or are in need of a tour quide for the all time low price of FREE, drop me a line.... Have a good evening John
Grand Lido Aug 22-29
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Grand Lido Aug 22-29       08-10-2009 09:31 AM
Hi there, hope you have a great time at Grand lido braco..... is this your first trip here?
Best time of the year to go to Hedo II
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Best time of the year to go to Hedo II       07-23-2009 10:16 AM
A bad day at Hedo (if such a thing) is better than a good day at work ;), i would have to agree that January and Halloween are off the chain..........
Heading Back to Hedo III April 2010
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Heading Back to Hedo III April 2010       07-22-2009 18:30 PM
Fantasy Makers:- to answer your question both hedo 2 and 3 are great, my personal prefference is 2 as in my opinion the staff is more dynamic, and the guests are more laid back, this obviously can and does change as i have met a lot of fantastic people at Hedo 3. The beach (if interested) at Hedo 2 is better, and i think the nude side pool / bar/ cafe is head above the ones at hedo 3 There is a lot of groups that come to both resorts, try the dennyp website for more info, or look back in the archieves on sls resorts forum and see what groups have been.... January / Feb and october are rocking and off the chain. Hope to see you there...........................
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 16:17 PM
My motto is where there is a will there is a way................ There are plenty bars here in Jamaica :)
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       07-16-2009 09:26 AM
weshare4fun........... just a thought, why not go on line, find someone single you think she would go for, tell him what you want to achieve and let him know the info, thats like setting a hand in poker ;)
Travel partner to desires
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Travel partner to desires       07-14-2009 16:46 PM
Have been wanting to head to desires for some time now, Would love to meet a lady that is in the same predicament as I am at this time (The will and the time to go), looking for a travel partner that would like to join me going to desires...... Friends first!!.... you have the will, i have the way!!
NEVER FLY AIR JAMAICA!
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > NEVER FLY AIR JAMAICA!       07-07-2009 13:33 PM
I have to agree with Steamy on this................ really sorry to hear of your issues, but will tell you "normally" Air Jamaica staff are very pleasant, they are not the most ontime airline, but they continue to be my airline of choice.....
Hedo 2 or Hedo 3
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedo 2 or Hedo 3       06-16-2009 11:21 AM
I would agree, hedo 2 is a much nicer atmosphere. The people there (staff and guests) are much nicer than hedo 3, and btw they all act 25 ;)
Convention
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Convention       05-20-2009 15:49 PM
Bashed in Jamaica? Not so sure what u mean? Sloshed is more like it though :) Is there a group on sls for the trip to Jamaica? Would love to chat to you all. I do have a lady I play with as a couple here in Jamaica
Hedonism 3 Lifestyle Takeover June 20th -27th
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Hedonism 3 Lifestyle Takeover June 20th -27th       05-18-2009 13:24 PM
Please promise that that the BLUE DRESS in the picture is coming along for the trip ;)
First Time to Jamaica Adult Resort any tips would be great
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > First Time to Jamaica Adult Resort any tips would be great       05-18-2009 13:16 PM
Hedo 2 is about 2 hours drive from Runaway Bay, Hedo 3 is about 5 minutes drive from runaway bay...............
Convention
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Convention       04-30-2009 17:43 PM
I think Jamaica is better for obvious reasons ;)
First Time to Jamaica Adult Resort any tips would be great
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > First Time to Jamaica Adult Resort any tips would be great       04-30-2009 16:57 PM
I would agree, my opinion stay away from the Hedo resorts if this is really your entry into the lifestyle... I asume you have both talked this out, are you hoping for a three some, four some moresum? Grand Lido Braco is a great resort, you will find whatever your looking for there. If i can be of any help dont hesitate to IM me
kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling to Hedo III - April 2009
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Travel > kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling to Hedo III - April 2009       04-06-2009 15:04 PM
Hope you all have a fantastic time here :)
HEDO II April 11-16th
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > HEDO II April 11-16th       03-20-2009 15:12 PM
Great to hear you all are coming to Jamaica...... I am SURE you will all have a blast... I love meeting couples on vacation, and if we click even better, if not, well at least we met :)
Jambiance Castle Spa
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Jambiance Castle Spa       03-20-2009 15:05 PM
suggest you google it........ dont think you will be going after you read....
Sandals Ocho Rios
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Sandals Ocho Rios       03-20-2009 15:02 PM
HI there, In my opinion the Sandals resorts are the best all inclusive hotels here in Jamaica, I think that you will be very happy if you are looking for a vanilla vacation. Sandals Negril in particular is my favorite, and just think its right beside Hedo 2 and you could visit on a night pass ;)
HEDO II JULY 18-26
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > HEDO II JULY 18-26       03-20-2009 14:56 PM
Good afternoon, Really glad to see you are coming to Jamaica instead of Desire... (sorry for being biased) lol.... I really enjoy meeting couples that are here on Vacation, i have met several and have remained friends with all. Hope you enjoy your trip, and if you would like to see a little more of the island please do not hesitate to say Hi....
What do you think, are older women sexier
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think, are older women sexier       03-20-2009 14:42 PM
Shelly, you are welcome in Jamaica to rub my chest ANYTIME.............
Why do some have to be so rude
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Why do some have to be so rude       11-12-2008 09:21 AM
One would think that when you takes the time to contact a person, it was because you saw something in a picture or read something in a profile that sparked your interest, as a result the person should be flattered and if the same interest is not there on their side they should either say thank you but no thank you, or in the case of free members that are limited to replies per day not reply..... That said it is beyond me when people come back saying rude things, i am lucky that this has only happened to me once (last night), but i understand it is a regular occurance. I contacted a nice looking single lady in a city where i will be going on business, and her reply was the furthest thing from being lady like.... I entered this lifestyle to meet people, and i will say that up until now the people i have met have ALL been very nice, not all of them i have played with but all (till last night) have been very nice. I hope for this ladies sake she was just having a bad day..... or i reminded her of an ex husband or something...... because in my opinion she shouldnt be in this lifestyle......
Milf Trip To Hedo Iii
FORUMS > Events > New York > Milf Trip To Hedo Iii       07-13-2008 22:24 PM
I will be there for the Tuesday night...... hope to meet u all :)
Ultimate Fantacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Ultimate Fantacy       04-27-2008 15:30 PM
Ultimate fantasy???? hmmmm if you have lived a fantasy and loved it so much you think about the same scenario often is it still a fantasy??? Well if so, My Ultimate fantasy is flying married women to Jamaica for a couple nights, with full permission of their husbands..... if we do end up playing, calling her husband on the phone and letting him listen in on speaker phone till he has heard enough..... :)
Anyone going to Hedo 2, May 3rd to 10th
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Anyone going to Hedo 2, May 3rd to 10th       04-25-2008 09:12 AM
HI there, I live here in Jamaica and visit Hedo from time to time.... if your looking for a personal guide to see a little more than whats behind the Hedo walls drop me a line....
Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
FORUMS > Clubs > Florida Swingers Clubs > Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL       04-24-2008 09:57 AM
As a single male i would like to add my endorsement to Club Trapeze..... i have been several times when up in Ft Lauderdale on business. I have never left the club not wanting to go back, i have met some fantastic people in the lifestyle there, some i have had the pleasure of playing with, others we did not. The club is always clean, the bar staff very friendly and accomodating, the locker room staff allways polite and helpful. All in all i would give trapeze ft lauderdale a a 11 out of 10!!! The most important thing is to remain respectful..... remember we are all in the lifestyle for our pleasure....
Swinging Spring Break 2008 At Hedonism 3!
FORUMS > Events > Georgia > Swinging Spring Break 2008 At Hedonism 3!       02-13-2008 17:20 PM
Hope to meet you all while you are here.................... Get ready for a fun filled vacation :)
Cap City Invades Jamaica!
FORUMS > Events > Michigan > Cap City Invades Jamaica!       02-12-2008 08:28 AM
Looking forward to meeting you allllll!!!!!!!!!!
Hedo II
FORUMS > Events > Michigan > Hedo II       11-21-2007 08:13 AM
Hi there everyone, Glad your "making it" Jamaica........... I live here on the island and pass through Hedo every now and again and plan to be there during the week. Love love to chat and get to know each other before you get here.
Halloween in Jamaica
FORUMS > Events > Alabama > Halloween in Jamaica       10-12-2007 10:46 AM
I live in Jamaica, hope you all have a wonderful time.............
Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Advice       09-05-2007 09:09 AM
Thank you for the replies, in Brazen i meant when a couple or a few people were playing, some of them walk up tool in hand and just stand there rubbing it.... some will even rub the ladies leg while someone is going down on her... A couple times i have seen men waiting outside closed doors waiting for the couple to come up for fresh air, when they decide to exit the pvt room, they have to ask men to move just to be able to come out of the room jj
Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Advice       09-04-2007 09:52 AM
Thank you, how do i change that now?
Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Advice       09-04-2007 09:16 AM
Not sure if this topic has been covered before, but just wanted some advice on a topic i battle with in my mind. Although i do not go to clubs very often, i do enjoy going from time to time. Entering as a single man can be pretty scary at times. I tend to be very reserved and wait for one of the members of a couple to make the first move, as in a smile or saying hello or something of that nature. I see many very aggressive men from time to time at the clubs, and although their brazenness irks me, it seems to work. My question is how do couples feel being approached by a very brazen person with the in your face attitude...... these guys seem to have more luck meeting couples than i who by nature is a more shy person. I have found that meeting people on line works better for me, as we get the breaking of the ice out of the way on line.... JJ
Single males buying hotel
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single males buying hotel       09-04-2007 09:00 AM
I love to entertain, i think that taking a couple out to dinner and or drinks to break the ice and get to know each other is without doubt the way to go. If all goes well and we all feel comfortable i have no problem being invited into a couples home, If we all decide to go to a hotel instead then i do not ask the question, i always offer to pay for the room.
Hedo In Jamaica!
FORUMS > Events > Alabama > Hedo In Jamaica!       09-01-2007 16:36 PM
Sounds like alot of fun, really hope alot of people buy into the theme, theme nights are always a pile of fun..... JJ
Married female , permission to swing alone, any takers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Married female , permission to swing alone, any takers       07-18-2007 10:18 AM
I understand what your getting at...... Just wanted to clarify, I didnt mean being invited into someones lives in a long term permanent or semi permenant situation. I meant invited into their lives to share,whether a hour a night or many more occasions, then we should be respectful of the situation. Its the couples choice that we were invited in the first place and doesnt matter if it was to be a marital aid or life long friends its the same principal. John
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Married female , permission to swing alone, any takers       07-18-2007 09:03 AM
I can understand Scotty, there are some of us out here that respect being invited into peoples lives. I think if anyone not just singles understood that we are iINVITED into peoples lives, and should bare this in mind, remain respectful at all times, and not over stay our welcome, we would all have a better chance at making relationships last.... just my 2 cents
Do Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Do Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist       07-18-2007 08:38 AM
Couldnt agree with you more WILDMAINEPUSSY..... i wish Jamaica would be that way tooooo (i mean out side the walls of Hedo lol)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Married female , permission to swing alone, any takers       07-18-2007 08:08 AM
Geeeez Akron, All us men will to fly you all over to meet us...... love it john
Looking for the right man for the job
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Looking for the right man for the job       07-12-2007 08:09 AM
Lucylei:- i just tried to look at your profile and it is blocked to single men... Have a great day, hope you find what your looking for...... actually..... i hope we all find what were looking for ;)
question for the single guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > question for the single guys       07-12-2007 08:05 AM
Akron..... with the sucsess of "MAXWELL HOUSE" riding on you, i would be careful how you open up your pvt life ..... :)
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       07-02-2007 14:58 PM
For me its a tie... 1) In the disco at Hedo 2, while the awards for the PJ party were going on...... 2) At ricks cafe watching the sunset both times we were in the company of the ladies husbands it is such a honor to be invited into a couples life....
question for the single guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > question for the single guys       04-20-2007 09:22 AM
Well the reason why my pictures are blocked is because i live on a small island, and swinging is far from accepted unless behind the walls of a Hedo resort.... out of site out of mind... Just my 2 cents ;0
Watching my wife with another man
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with another man       02-26-2007 16:24 PM
Well i just wanted to drop my thoughts in the forum.... I must tell you all that I also Love MFM's.... I really enjoy being apart of the evenings pleasure, but what I have come to learn, is that a couple that invites a man into their bed, is a couple that are alot more comfortable and in love than most people would understand..... It is very important to understand the boudries, and to make sure not to overstay ones welcome.... If you are invited into someones bed, just remember it is a privallage not a right!! play by this rule and you will all have a great time. JJ
Travel partner
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Travel partner       01-10-2007 09:51 AM
Forgot to say that I would consider paying for her airfare and stay
Travel partner
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Travel partner       01-09-2007 12:00 PM
Looking for a company for a couple days at hedo. A married lady traveling with her husbands permission or a single lady, either looking for a couple day's get away... lets talk