HELP
FORUMS
sa_interracialcpl    Posts: 8216
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-22-2015 15:42 PM
HT All is well
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-07-2015 00:26 AM
HT One heck of a 4th of Jul/Birthday party. Lots of friends locally and from afar having made the trip to celebrate with us and all returned safely home....this gives us such joy!!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-21-2015 23:17 PM
FB Woke up with what I thought was a woman's scream in the middle of the night. I launched out of bed to clear the house and try to figure out wtf was going on, but all was quiet. It was 3:30 in the morning and I had chills running up my spine. Hours later we find out that our phones (set on silent) had a ton of missed calls. We had a death in the family at roughly 3:30 this morning. I'm not even sure why I'm sharing this as I'm still confused and saddened. I won't go into details, but I do want to say this much. No matter what, take the time to tell your friends and family how much you care. There's nothing more heartbreaking than not being able to say goodbye and having had words unspoken.
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-21-2015 23:04 PM
Not well, but open to remedy that.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-21-2015 19:47 PM
Not at all...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-19-2015 23:22 PM
888, not well enough
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-19-2015 23:20 PM
My imogi was a hijacked by question marks. Wth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-19-2015 23:19 PM
Ok Kibbs, ya dirty girl...lol We know you very well indeed..??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-19-2015 18:30 PM
Pretty well
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       06-02-2015 21:49 PM
Already had the meet and greet. We shall see on our next visit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-31-2015 01:09 AM
Absolutely indulge in the fun stuff..
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-29-2015 00:15 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAA, I just read your profile.. I was wondering who these characters were? Brilliant
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-28-2015 23:10 PM
That sounds like a fun test drive..
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-26-2015 22:24 PM
Told ya
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-26-2015 22:22 PM
Butter is not a lube.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-26-2015 01:37 AM
Hey, my lip smells funny
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-22-2015 14:17 PM
Meet and Greet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-20-2015 23:38 PM
Brisket and Greet
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-20-2015 01:01 AM
All the cool kids are still here..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-20-2015 00:57 AM
Meet and Greet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-19-2015 02:01 AM
Meet and Greet
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-17-2015 00:29 AM
Welll?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-17-2015 00:01 AM
SP Good food and great company..
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-15-2015 02:16 AM
That's it, gotta go poo!!
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-12-2015 00:15 AM
My Aunt Flo just arrived
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-08-2015 20:23 PM
A definite roll in the hay, then work on the meet and greet.. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-07-2015 14:05 PM
You two absolutely complete one another.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 17:10 PM
@rabbit 5 minutes, who the hell would go there? Girl, you playin with pigeons again?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 13:02 PM
@Fun, we heard there was a concern and we hope all is well? There will be a next time.. @Peg, we're going to make this happen. Scheduling is the key and we're a bit more flexible this year if nothing arises to change that. Oh that black dress, mmmmmmhmmmmm!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 12:58 PM
Thank you all for the birthday greetings. We were over the moon excited about our trip and boy, did it ever pan out to be a memorable vacation, with some of the coolest people we've ever had the chance to meet in the lifestyle. Some folks you meet and you know they're headed to the acquaintances list however, on this trip our friends group grew and you can't get it any better than that as far as we're concerned. @ Rabbit, our next trip will be at a much slower pace and we will certainly have time to stop and smell the roses. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 21:35 PM
BT WE MADE IT HOME!! Thank you kind sir for the birthday greeting. Mega HT, we had a chance to spend some overdue time with Rabbit and Scamp and just being around those two, makes a person feel good. Thanks again to everyone that went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-03-2015 02:32 AM
JW Can this trip get any better?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-22-2015 16:28 PM
HT Fun filled weekend with friends to celebrate a few birthdays. Pool is ready and the bar is stocked!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-20-2015 00:45 AM
Meet and Greet to start!!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-18-2015 13:14 PM
In an attempt to get around recently passed zoning laws the owners of Tennessee swingers club are rebranding their proposed establishment as a church, according to WSMV. Previously the owners of the proposed club in Madison had submitted plans to convert a former medical building, situated next to a Christian school, into a sex club only to meet with stiff public resistance. Following a packed and contentious meeting last month — with one audience member shouting “we don’t want this darkness to extinguish this beacon of light that has been here for years and years” – the Metro Council amended the zoning laws to prevent the club from being developed. Relying upon federal laws that protect churches, the owners reapplied as a church. A room that was once labeled “the dungeon” is now the “choir room.” The former “game room” will now be known as a “fellowship hall.” Ricky Perry, president of Goodpasture Christian School located next to the development, called changes and owners of the club “irreverent.” “It just seems like there’s nothing you wouldn’t stoop to try to accomplish what you’re trying to do,” he said. “It’s obvious to me that all they’re trying to do is find another way to legally, or through some loophole, accomplish what they want to do.”
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2015 00:24 AM
SP Baby back ribs.. ....oh and let us not forget, Shiner Bock
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-15-2015 00:51 AM
Looking forward to Meet and Greet!!
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       04-10-2015 18:10 PM
LOL @ FF The only way to make that car bling is to give it to me and don't ask questions.. Our shop has been looking to get our welders on one of them!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       04-10-2015 16:03 PM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-10-2015 15:59 PM
Meet and Greet
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-09-2015 22:16 PM
BLT Just been lurking when we do pop in. Lots on our schedule for the next few weeks. Hope you're doing well
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-09-2015 21:31 PM
CHICAGO - Chicago police were called to a home after a 911 call to find a woman hitting herself in the head with a crowbar. When two officers tried to calm Jenny Peak, 33, she dropped the crowbar and started running her head into a living room wall. Peak then began punching herself in the stomach and breasts yelling “take that, p***y.” Officers were finally able to subdue Peak with the aid of a stun gun. beating-self-up. “She was determined to beat herself up,” an arresting officer said. “And she did. One of the worst beatings I’ve ever seen in my twenty years on the force.” Allegedly, Peak had taken a $12 bet from her stepfather that she couldn’t “kick her own ass.” “I knew I could beat myself up even though I’m pretty tough,” Peak told police. “I wanted to really show him [stepfather] that I wasn’t afraid of myself.” Her stepfather said he will pay her the $12 for winning the bet, but will not cover the expected $4,000 in medical expenses. Peak suffered multiple skull fractures and lost several teeth in the self-assault. Police arrested her for self-harm and destruction of private property. “While she was hurting herself,” the officer said. “She broke a coffee table, some Chinaware and put many holes in the walls. Her stepfather has pressed charges for felony property damage.”
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-28-2015 18:15 PM
Peg, you should come join us by the pool.. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-27-2015 22:05 PM
Meet, Greet and......
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-27-2015 12:34 PM
Meet and Greet....soon!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-26-2015 23:42 PM
Office Space
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-26-2015 23:41 PM
I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-26-2015 23:30 PM
Meet and Greet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-25-2015 01:04 AM
Meet and Greet
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-16-2015 00:23 AM
I've been referred to as black, all of my life. However, once you see me up close, I'm more like the shade of Mahogany!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-16-2015 00:18 AM
Meet and Greet
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-11-2015 23:55 PM
My moob contribution..
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       03-11-2015 23:51 PM
Thanks everyone, we're pretty stoked over the news. Interestingly enough, once word got out, I received at least 5 requests today asking if my ceramic coating/powder coating operation is back at full tilt. People love their guns ceramic coated and their car parts pretty. Now, to find that motivation to do it all again. Unfortunately I'm not sure I have the same desire to pick up where I left off 2 Years ago. :-/
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       03-11-2015 19:27 PM
RF Managed to get some powder coating done over the last few days. I found out yesterday that some of my work will be on display at Autorama this coming weekend.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-09-2015 14:55 PM
American Tourists Allegedly Carve Initials Into Rome's Colosseum... "Murica"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-09-2015 14:02 PM
Meet and Greet for starters.
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       03-06-2015 16:33 PM
Received a few emails and texts, which I felt displayed a lot of irony, considering who sent it...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-06-2015 16:21 PM
Congrats, VA
Trapped in a TV show for a month
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Trapped in a TV show for a month       03-05-2015 15:43 PM
The story of your current life and it only lasted 30 days. How would your character fit in and how would you want to be remembered at the end of your run?
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       03-05-2015 15:38 PM
Works for me, "hotness"
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       03-05-2015 15:30 PM
ISO I remember when people were referred to by their name, instead of Liberal or Republican.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-03-2015 23:08 PM
Rabbit You would be correct... ;-)
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-02-2015 23:06 PM
Thanks Rabbit Unfortunately this is a chronic condition. However, I feel I'm healing, but it is a dreadfully slow process. We are planning a getaway in the near future to help distract from the pain. ;-)
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-02-2015 22:36 PM
Thanks Tigg Unfortunately it's migrated to the other shoulder, so it's a double whammy!!
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-02-2015 20:10 PM
Injured shoulder...lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       03-01-2015 01:12 AM
$2.04
He lived long and prospered
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > He lived long and prospered       02-27-2015 12:52 PM
Such a bummer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > He lived long and prospered       02-27-2015 12:48 PM
You'll be missed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > He lived long and prospered       02-27-2015 12:47 PM
RIP Leonard Nimoy
Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle       02-25-2015 12:03 PM
Funniest by far, involved a ceiling fan. Only a minor injury, but the laughter brought all play to an abrupt halt. You can't restart after seeing something so funny.
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       02-24-2015 22:10 PM
Human race works for us.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-24-2015 12:56 PM
Kibbs, we'll do our best this summer.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-24-2015 12:54 PM
Typing on a phone sucks. I wish there was an edit button.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-24-2015 12:52 PM
Being that it's thought to be an autoimmune condition, you never really know how it's going to pan out. After researching some family history, it turn out that mom had it a total of 3 1/2 years. I was 18 months into the first shoulder when it hit the other. I appears I'm fast tracking the second shoulder. All of the symptoms are the same, just not putting me through agony as long. I've utilized lots of advanced massage therapy and it was recommended that I start training the muscles again. Lots of high rep/low weight or isometric training. The muscles are short and attachments can tear pretty easy at this point, so I'm making sure to not overdue anything. Muscle strength is zapped, but definition is still there. Not bad for 2 years off and not being fully able to put my hands above my head.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-24-2015 01:30 AM
VA On average, it takes from 16 mos to 3 years to be pain free and have restored range of motion. In April I will have been at this 24 mos. I'm about 90% with range of motion, but pain wise, I still have those weather related days that leave me heavily medicated just to take the edge off. I'm pretty sure I'm in the thawing stage. Being injured is one thing, because you know the pain will stop eventually. When you get this, it's 24-7 of the worst chronic pain you'd never wish upon anyone.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-23-2015 20:55 PM
Thank you Ms Scandle
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-23-2015 16:47 PM
We've met a few..
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-23-2015 16:45 PM
HT I've finally started the healing process on both shoulders. This past weekend I had the opportunity to fire up the powder coat gun and oven. A few friends were over and we restored some auto parts and patio furniture. Without them, I'm not sure I would have even gone back into the garage anytime soon.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-19-2015 14:07 PM
HT Nic and Rabbit
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-15-2015 21:15 PM
COLUMBUS, Ga. (AP) — A homeless man broke into a funeral home and had sex with a woman's body, police said Friday. Domonique Smith, 26, was arrested Feb. 9 when he was found with a bike stolen from the Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service, and further investigation revealed that a body there had been disturbed during the burglary, police said. "The results of our investigation and the forensic examination gave us probable cause to believe that this individual had indeed sexually assaulted a dead body," said Columbus Police Maj. Gil Slouchick. Capt. Gordon Griswould told the Ledger-Enquirer of Columbus that Smith was found in a vacant home with other stolen property, including TVs and guns. Smith pleaded guilty to burglary, entering an unoccupied dwelling, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and theft by receiving stolen property, according to the newspaper. He is currently in jail. It's unclear if Smith has an attorney. He is expected to appear in court on the necrophilia charge Monday.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-15-2015 14:19 PM
I can't begin to agree that the media had anything to do with it. The fundamental problem was, the parents had no idea where their kids were, or what they were doing. This starts at home!! Parental FAIL!!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-15-2015 13:22 PM
OCOEE, Fla. — Orange County deputies are trying to figure out why hundreds of teenagers suddenly rushed into the movie theater at West Oaks Mall in Ocoee Saturday night. Deputies said as many as 900 kids, described as being in middle or high school, attempted to rush the theater at once. About 200 teenagers were able to get in before the security gates were closed. Witnesses said several fights broke out with reports of shots fired. Cellphone video recorded by a witness captured the chaos. “At that point, since we’re dealing with 800 to 900 juveniles, they called for assistance from surrounding agencies,” said Lt. Paul Hopkins of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. “We all formed together and were successfully able to get all these kids out of the mall area.” At least one person was arrested but deputies said there were no injuries. The incident is still under investigation.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-09-2015 20:13 PM
HT 83f today and getting some much desired construction finished up around the pool.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-06-2015 12:54 PM
What was actually verified by Snopes is that this is a reoccurring HOAX. This is in fact another successful reincarnation of the same hoax from 2009, with the desired result of getting people to freak out and spam the web with a fake warning, loading up email boxes with junk . Mission accomplished!!
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       02-01-2015 15:10 PM
@Good, I remember many hours of building those models. Once the novelty of a model wore off, we were running about 50 yards of string down the middle of the street preparing for destruction. Melted a few fish hooks into the top of the model cars, bend the hook into a loop, installed an Estes (sp) rocket motor into the back of the car and fire that sucker up. Place a cinder block at the far end and watch the destruction. AWESOME!!!!
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-31-2015 21:21 PM
After my divorce I became the president of The He Man Woman Haters Club. Fond memories of the Little Rascals!
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-31-2015 21:15 PM
The show that turned me into a mega gearhead hot rodder was The Munsters. When I built a wooden version of grandpa's casket racer on top of a go cart frame, I was hooked. Gilligan's Island was also a favorite.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-31-2015 14:42 PM
Meet and Greet the last two at a minimum..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-30-2015 22:34 PM
Meet and Greet for starters
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-30-2015 22:08 PM
So old, history wasn't even a class in high school
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-30-2015 21:53 PM
ISO, I remember not being able to reel in my fishing line or hook, without a cassette or 8track attached to it...
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-30-2015 21:52 PM
ISO l, I remember Andy Griffith Show, Mayberry RFD, F Troop, Gomer Pyle, The Tonight Show w/Johnny Carson, I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners and my favorite, The Rat Patrol...
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-30-2015 20:09 PM
ISO, I remember the tv shows, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Wild Wild West, Laugh in, HeeHaw, Gentle Ben, Lassie and the Dating Game..
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-30-2015 01:15 AM
ISO, I remember the launch of MTV!!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-29-2015 14:42 PM
1,495 lbs of weed discovered in a toilet service truck in Fayette County Texas. Would you smoke that shit? Lmao
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       01-28-2015 22:54 PM
Absolutely
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 22:08 PM
Oh my....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-28-2015 22:06 PM
Meet, Greet and misbehave.. ;-)
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-28-2015 17:21 PM
ISO, I remember not being allowed to use ink pens in school. Number 2 pencil was it!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-26-2015 01:33 AM
Oops... M,G & see what else happens