Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event! : Swingers Discussion 2055961081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaPrecious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I guess I have to be the first on the list cuz everyone knows naughty niki loves a good spanking!! Let the spanking wars begin can't wait!

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Hay BIG RICK!! We got a *DJ*!! *Giggity*! that thinks his hand is pretty heavy!!?? We told him about the Legend!! And he just laughed it off!! ..... Guess we need some Volunteers to have an ASS SMACK OFF!! In the middle of the dance Floor of course!! Can you think of a better theme to find some Volunteers????...LOL!! This one is going down in the record book!!....LOL!!

Now ladies the sign list starts here on the Forum...!! Lets see who has the courage!! Any Voluntees???

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Looking forward to a birthday spanking from hornyman!!!! So excited to see you guys on the list!!!! It's gonna be one hell of a party!!!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Haha your right!!! It's going down naughty niki and I will be in the house!! Can't wait to see everyone! Guess the heavy hand will be out!! Can't wait to get back in the swing of things with the best friends I know! Haven't been to a party since we moved! Gotta go big for this one!

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
The Rumor is!!! TRUE!! We have a Special guest Cumming by for this one!! Some of you may remember HER!! ........LMAO!!! :)~ Even with her clothes on!! LMMFAO!!

Get ready for The One! The Only! The Legendary!!!!! ** NAUGHTY NIKI **!!!

and her man the jello shot GOD! * Big Rick *!! (ps) She is in the attatched pic with Precious.......LOL!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Everyone needs to CUM out for Precious Nights Fifty Shades of Grey Event! Precious & I have discussed our obsession with Christian Grey and she is Hot over how this party is going to go! Ladies & Gents get ready for the next Awesome event! I have a feeling it's going to be the Sexiest one Yet! They just keep getting better & better!! Xoxo

Flanders NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
What rumor??

Flanders NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We heard a rumor today!!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
Ok Ladies this EVENT is getting closer!! Like we said last sat. at the schoolgirl Party ...... If there is anything from this book that drives you crazy! A fantasy that you want fulfilled? Tell us about it on here!!!!! We are sure thats what Christian would want!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
If you build it they shall CUM! & CUM &CUM &CUM!!!!! ..........Ummmmm!

Be Ready Ladies!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 94   End
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!