Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event! : Swingers Discussion 2055961051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaPrecious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Bill -- I just saw a preview for a movie called Fun Size... Think I'll get any royalties from it??? LOL

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Hay Justhavin told you to reserve it early...LMAO!!! Top floor is almost gone already for the Disney theme Halloween party 11/6!!

As far as what to wear?? Anything in the B&D S&M lifestyle fetish is fine after all thats really what this theme is all about!! And its never been done before at a hotel Event like this!!

And *DJ Giggity*! It's ok for this party if you want to wear that new Plumb dress :)~

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
Whats everyone wearing Saturday night besides a grey tie and handcuffs??? lol

New Berlinville PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Less then a week left! We been waiting for a PN party since we left pa! My palm been twitching since we signed up for this one! I been helping the twitch the last few weeks with naughty niki! I can't wait to make all the ladies bite their bottom lip! See everyone sat night!

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Would like to have a room reserved. Please let us know how to do this. My gal is very bad and will not do what I want,,,,,what shall we do with her?

Gilbertsville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would like to make a reservation for October sixth.

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello all my very own anastasia is lost and will be without her christian and she has been very bad and might need to be kept in line or if she gets to that point be punished so anybody willing to help with her ill help with yoru own anastasia if u help me with mine Like u said bill to my girl my palm is twitching for those anastasias that want to test my swing out along with other things

cant wait for the fun the awesome dj and his music the wonderful and sexy precious and her very own christian ( Bill ) and the regular sexy cast of characters

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Booked a room finally and yes we are on the first floor once again..... Five more days and counting!!!!

New Berlinville PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Super Excited!!! J

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Ok Everybody the most anticipated theme in the hotel party scene in a very long time is less than a week away!!

Fifty Shades of Grey EVENT!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!