Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event! : Swingers Discussion 2055961041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaPrecious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ummm two more Days Hugs Debbie

Wildwood NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I just finished re-reading Fifty Shades and I can't wait to see who can take me over their knee and really punish me cuz I've been a very very naughty girl ;) and just in case anyone needs a little help "trying" to dominate me I have my bag of goodies with me.... of course who leaves home with out their ball gags, paddles, and hand cuffs......hhhhhmmmmmmm is it sat yet???

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Hey nerf that infared would be fun to see how many hot asses will be there!!

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
hey there latin im sure you will have no problem finding those that will adhere to what u are looking for instead of hard smacks getting hard groping actually whatever u want lol but have fun and im sure we all will have a blast im sure

take care :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hello, everyone I love the mix crowd that will be attending. Very excited, Can`t wait to see everyone. I prefer being groped hard to smacking hard, and I love to grope...lol

Reading PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Henny to make it simple and what Bill and precious always says the themes alot of time is about the women u can dress to the theme if u want or just dress so u feel comfy i was trying to figure something towards the theme like u but decided this time to dress for comfy and let my women look good and get the attention like it should us guys are just along for the ride lol See u there

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Ok ok we are really looking forward to the fifty shades of grey party... now bill or somebody please tell me what the hell the males should wear for this event... u know my big black ass is not gonna look good in tight leather pants or latex wear... hell no!!!! And I don't wanna hear no shit about no punk panties either lol... just imagine a big black man w some shiny ass pants on not a good look lol... so please males any males that are going help a brother out r we dressing to impress or dressing to sweat??? L&N

Belmar NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hay New2 you will get them only if its X-RATED!! ...LMFAO!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(672 posts)
hey hornymanf27, cant wait to c u guys!!!my palm is been going through withdrawals since the last party lol may have to bring my infrared thermometer and we can see how hot we can make them cheeks lol

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
O no Bill, the only thing thats gonna b plum colored is Precious's ass when im done w it lol And E has here whip all packed just for you!!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 94   End
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!