Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HAHA Bill!! I promise, this time, There won't be no dude beside me betting he can do better then me! And yes, I am totally 'sexually' submissive!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
That right hook was so worth it!!!!!

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Fifty Shades of Grey!! rooms are SOLD OUT!!!

We love all you guys after all thats who we do this for!! So we just secured a few rooms at another hotel and they will honor our rate of $64.99 we will be accommodating you with free shuttle service threw out the night till the wee hours of the morning if need be ...... There aren't that many so these wont last!! Dont be left out!! Some events get talked about for years after they happin THIS WILL BE ONE!!

Remember rooms aren't mandatory to attend, just available if you need one and most DO!! LOL!! see you all tomorrow ....xo Precious & Bill

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(687 posts)
OK OK!! iv read enough!!! Remember i know all you guys !! Well most of you ...LMAO!! just don't know the newbies!! YET!!! ,,,LOL *M* from latincandy?? That *guy* is NOW! gonna leave his MARK!!...LOL!! then seal it with a KISS!! xoxo!

Funshine!! we have some unfinished old business to attend to and if i remember you were on the Submissive side of that business??!! LOL xoxo

And NJcouple!! who the fuck are you kiddin with all that sensual shit!! Iv had a front row seat and saw you guys beat the shit out of each other WHILE YOU WERE FUCKIN!!!!......ROFLMMFAO!!! *S* cought you with a right hook!! and i didn't even see an apology!!??.......LMMFAO!!! So many BS artists on here I love everyone of you!! ...... BILL

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(687 posts)
yeah tongues lashing at areas to teh point just when u feel u are about to orgasm just about to go over the edge and then an abrupt stoppage and pause of the tongue to keep u from exstacy and once your breaths that were at a fever rate subside then we start all over again hands massaging every inch and every crevice exploring areas that u never thought would make u feel the way u do feeling like u are going insane with passion and exstacy and losing all sense of time and space every kiss and lick and touch sending u closer and closer to your ultimate and most intense orgasm every rapid flick of the tongue against your women hood so rapid its as if its not even real then all of sudden the moment has cumm that u have been building up for teh last half hour the feeling as if the world has stopped for a second and nothing matters but the orgasm that is running through your whole body from your head to your toes an orgasm that seems to last for eternity to the point where u are going to pass out with exaustion

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Teasing....caressing...that light smack. Tied down and blindfolded you feel that soft caress running from your breasts down to your inner thighs...body quivering my tongue explores your body...covering every inch of your beauty...every muscle tightens from the anticipation...with each pass of our tongues and fingers over your body you become more and more wet...excited...pulsing...waiting for the unknown...with each stroke you come closer and closer to orgasm but we won't let you...the gentle smack of your ass excites you...waiting for the pleasure you expect we make you wait bringing you to the edge of exctasy over and over til you scream for that orgasm you desire.....

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Hi everyone This will be our first time ever going to a party like this. Not sure what to expect, but looking forward to it!!!! Should be interesting...smile. See you all tomorrow

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
NJbeach yeah sensually gets them going with slow kisses all up and down the body and soft fingers running all along every inch touching and teasing till they can't stand it no more but the unexpected out of no where upper cut across the bum and then grabbing the back of the hair nd pulling them close and deeply kissing them on lips and down the neck lol

Ok that was intense lol

See u all there

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I so agree....it is not just the power behind the punishment...there is a mysterious sensual side....blinds folds...bound softly...light caressing, the tantalizing touch of a feather...the pleasurable pain of hot wax dripped slowly over her hard nipples....the unexpected feel of ice as is is drawn over the breast and down to the quivering inner thighs...teasing her is brought to an art making her entire body shake in anticipation ...not knowing what is coming next while you are in complete control of her pleasure....

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Ok guys, If you actually read the "Fifty shades" book. It`s rough yet sensual and also very passionate.

I enjoy a firm spanking, but not so hard I fly thru the wall..lol.

***With me it`s Spank and caress, Spank and caress --- caress aka fondle/grope

Also excited to see RICKY and NIKI, NJBEACH, ---------------------Precious and that guy...lol--just kidding-- BILL

Cya Sat

Reading PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 94   End
TOPIC: Precious Night's * Fifty Shades Of Grey *!! Event!