Precious Night's *3rd Anniversary Party*!! : Swingers Discussion 219638
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaPrecious Night's *3rd Anniversary Party*!!
TOPIC: Precious Night's *3rd Anniversary Party*!!
Created by: PreciousNights
Original Starting post for this thread:
Precious Night's *3rd Anniversary Party*!!.....Plus **vegas exchange pre-party**!!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes it was small party but we did like we always do PN style, DJ LEXUS had the crowd on the floor for most of the night. Then one hell of an after party!

Forks Township PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Ok we just set up the naked twister game and Precious is paracticing... Come check it out in room #254

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
Damn the 15 plus hour party is soon starting ....time to get the hot juices flowing for a long HARD night!!!!

New Berlinville PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
TONIGHT!! It's our Anniversary....! It's Cinco De Mayo ....! It's Complimentary Pre-Party Tequila Shots...!! It's Complimentary Jello-Shots...!! Then get ready for the Hottest Cinco De Mayo *DJ* Playing any Lifestyle event around...!! Our official *Launch of *HOT101* Radio's amazing Latin Sensation *DJ Lexus*

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
T-minus 13 or so hours. Let me get this work crap out of the way do I can get to dancin and partying!!! Saw Lex again last night... My legs are still sore from dancing!! Nothing else to do but get my ass back out on the floor and do it again!!

Can't wait to hang out with friends old and new and see what sexy surprises the night has in store!!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
(PN) 3rd Anniversary Event & "Launch" of Latin Sensation *DJ Lexus*..!!

With Free giveaways like limited Free Tee-Shirts..! And those much sought after Pink (PN) Tumbler drink cups..! Everyone who attends is guaranteed to get one of those..!

But the best part of this night will be the *Launch* of our newest addition to the Precious Night's Family...

**DJ Lexus**

And how appropriate is it to debut an amazing *Latin DJ Sensation* than to do it on Cinco de Mayo an absolutely perfect match....!!

He has with out a doubt raised the bar In East coast lifestyle Entertainment...!

You are truly not going to want to miss this one...! So bring your dancing shoes your going to need them tonight..!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
Hanging with great friends, dancing to the newest DJ to pn crew, making new friends, be able to be ourselves is priceless! Lets bring the roof down on this joint this weekend!

Forks Township PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Thanks guys for coming out on such short notice......cant actually believe how many of you showed up ...!!! Some faces we havent seen in a very long time as well it was great seeing you all....!! Well we warned you guys This smooth Latin Lover is Off the hook right?? Hes amazing..!! And he told me hes saving his *A* Game for our Parties...LOL!! Has anyone ever actually danced that much in one night...?? And His best is yet to come..!! Holy Crap our feet will be bleeding..LOL!! *DJ Lexus* You really got to see him to believe it...!!!!

Hokendauqua PA
Username hidden
(684 posts)
Precious Nights and DJ Lexus will be bringing the roof down at their 3rd Anniversary Party..So come on out meet new friends and party late into the morning..

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Went out last night to the meet & greet at Linx with DJ Lexus!! We were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!!! He's an awesome DJ who played a great mix of hip hop, r&b/urban, spanish, reggae and freestyle music from Stevie B through Mackelmore and Pitbull. I can't wait to tear up the dance floor on 5/4!!!!

You really don't want to miss this! It was OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Precious Night's *3rd Anniversary Party*!!