Its Mardi Gras Madness At Champs In February : Swingers Discussion 2135981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaIts Mardi Gras Madness At Champs In February
TOPIC: Its Mardi Gras Madness At Champs In February
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I tried to make a reservation w/the Quality Inn that is attached to Riveredge. The girl who answered the phone said that she had no clue what I was talking about when I mentioned wanting be with the Reading Rendezvous group. She said that it would cost $79.99 for the night. What is going on?

Denver PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Quality Inns number is 610 736-0400. A Holiday Inn Express is located a short distance away, their number is 610 372-0700.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Ok just got room prices for the Quality Inn at the Riveredge the room prices will be 71.99 plus taxes a night. Its a good start. The more people we get staying there the more I can negitiate a better price later on. Use the name Reading RendezVous to get the price and be put in the room block.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Great News!! looking forward to be ing back HOME!!

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We changed the event page listing and are just waiting for SLS to change it to the new info.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Ok Folks We have good news and we have bad news. The bad news is WE ARE NOT HOLDING THE PARTY AT CHAMPS ANYMORE, well thats sort of bad news. The good news is WE ARE AS CLOSE TO THE SILO AS WE CAN POSSIBLY GET FOR RIGHT NOW, we are now in the building right next to the Silo. Yes its still PRIVATE, YES !!! Maria and our familiar bar girls will be working. And YES we have a coat room with coat hangers too !!! The same naughtiness that we had at the Silo we will have here. EVEN BETTER NEWS !!!!! The hotel is under new management... the hallway NAZI is gone LOL !!!! We are working on room prices and taking over the top floor so hallway fun will hopefully be permitted. More to come on that but please dont reserve a room just yet. We will try to have the hotel issue done in the next day or so. The party will still start at 9:00 and it will still be $15.00 for couples and single males and $5.00 for single ladies.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Just got our beads, we are ready for some fun! Looking forward to the night.

Middletown PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Im still waiting for the rest of the new sound equipment to arrive any day now. Once its up and running I can see what changes I need to make to get the sound where I want it. Februarys Mardi Gras party marks the first event you will see Me Dj Twizz making his official appearance. Its been 20 some years since I have DJ'ed things have changed a little since then. I was actually using crates of records and CD's were just coming out the last time I did a wedding. For those of you originally in this area and about the same age you may remember Chuck E Cheeses Friday night teen dance party way back, my partner and I ran that event, as well as did school dances for the Exeter School District . Times have changed since then and I am learning the new ways, who says you cant teach and old dog a new trick !!! Fortunately I have been able to put together a library of over 300,000 songs, which I add to regularly, and full sound system with lighting, and some of the newest DJ equipment and software available. I will take reasonable requests and do what I can to fit them in through the night. I want to be able to put some slow songs in and some line dance type songs. I have a fairly good selection of Latin music as well. My set up will even allow me to play a song by plugging directly into your phone if it has a headphone jack. Our goal has always been to put on an event that does its best to make everyone happy, as of late the music has been a concern for us so we felt it necessary to take these steps. I do understand you guys want a place that you don't have to shout over the music and every effort will be made to accomplish that, later on in the evening all bets are off though. We both miss seeing the dance floor packed with wild crazy half naked women and men enjoying themselves so we are working to bring that back.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Its Mardi Gras Madness At Champs In February.....Its mardi gras madness.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Its Mardi Gras Madness At Champs In February