Gang Bang Friday : Swingers Discussion 2137741021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaGang Bang Friday
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Te Wrote: HAH!! You are to funny Ray. I don't like guys that look like my grandfather....too young (not sure that is possible lol) to fat (yes) I don't like overweight men. They don't have to have six packs but height weight proportional yes. I've had 10" and it hurt..so that is why I say 7 to 9" is good but I wouldn't turn down a huge cock :D Race isnt' an issue. Face isn't that big of a deal since I'm not fucking their face lol. I would hope their breath and body smelled good. They don't need to talk, just fuck me! I like shaved cock. If shaved I will suck/lick it gooood....You going to join in?

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
TMR Wrote: Your hubby could line them up. That would work. What would make you say "No thanks?" Too old? Too young? Too fat? Too skinny? Too bald? Too much hair? A huge dick? A tiny dick? Their race? Their face. Their voice? Their breath? Their scent? Just probing here....seeing what make you tick...and gets really wet.

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Te Wrote: I'm not sure how to pick and choose If I'm laying sprawled out on a bed in the open room LOL I would hate to come across as rude if I say..no thanks to a guy. Maybe I'll have my hubby get them lined up for me hahaha I'm definately looking forward to it.

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
TMR Wrote: Way cool Baby. And such a complete response. I did not know you were such a "Gang Bang Girl." But I like it. :-)

I am not sure how it will work. I am thinking about that now. I am open for ideas if you have any. We could do that group mattress thing you described, if all the girls want to be fucking out in the open (like you do. I am sure there are some who want to do it in a private room and that will be okay too. I am pretty sure it will be the woman who are doing the picking and choosing and deciding about condoms. The party seems to be shaping up nicely so far. We are hoping for lots of hot guys and a few more girls and/or couples. If you have some guys/girls or couples who are interested, tell them to post their profile.

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Te Wrote: I'm definately a lover of Gangbangs. I've arranged a few for myself ;D I have never went to one that I didn't know the guys attending. That kind of concerns me. I actually told a few guys I know about it LOL. I would love to be out in the open fucking as many Hot guys as you can have there. I have done one with me alone and 5 guys. I am not even sure what my max number is, or if I even have one Hah! The perfect GB guy for me would be between the ages of 21 and 40, goodlooking (all his teeth..haha), shaved package, I don't like alot of body hair, fit, and cock size 7" to 9". Also, I would want them to wear condoms for intercourse. My hubby would participate. How do you propose it will work? The women that want to participate end up on the group mattresses with whoever wants to join? Will women be picking and choosing? I think I have already done a hot date listing but I will check. Looking forward to a night of fun!!!

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
People have written asking us if you have to participate in the Gang Bang in order to attend Gang Bang Friday. The answer is hell no, shit no, fuck no!

As you know (or should know) that ladies get the final say no matter what.

You can come just to socialize, just to party, just to be with your own mate or just to watch.

The Mountain Retreat is a hot, cool, fun, no-pressure, relaxed atmosphere with some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. We hope you will come sometime, just to see how cool this place really is. Once you cum, we hope you will become a regular and cum again and again and again.

Your hosts and hostess, Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Do you want to be "A Gang Bang Girl?"

We are trying to prepare for next week's Gang Bang Friday. If you sign up, we will assume, you want to be "a Gang Bang Girl." That said, can we ask you a few questions?

1.) How many "Gang Bang Guys" are you wanting?

2.) Can you describe your perfect "Gang Bang Guy?"

3.) Would you prefer "doing it" in the group area or in a private room?

4.) Do you want the guys to flirt with you first? (if not, what would you prefer?)

5.) What would make a perfect Gang Bang for you?

6.) Could you post a Hot Date saying that you are cumming and what you are looking for?

7.) Does your guy want to participate or just watch?

Thank, Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Neither can we!!!!!!!! It's gonna be fun.

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Can't wait!!!!

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Gang Bang Friday.....For girls who love to be worshipped by more than 1.....Discuss this event here.....View event

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday