Gang Bang Friday : Swingers Discussion 213767104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaGang Bang Friday
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh how we wish we could be there having fun with all you sexy people..Gals you are in for a great night if you want it...IT will happen :D See you next time xoxox

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hey there,

Thanks for the response we are really excited to be attending.

I am not a GB girl however, I do like multiple partners. I would say 2 or 3 including my date would be plenty for me. We would love to watch a bit, play in private then test the waters in the group area.

My perfect fella is fit, attractive, and somewhere between 25 and 40. Ethnic background makes no difference to me so long as they are polite and not rough ( I'm not a fan of the crazy, jack hammering fucking ). I prefer a bit of flirting at the bar, skip the kissing and straight to business :-)

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
1.) How many "Gang Bang Guys" are you wanting? (one girl said "10") At least 4, up to 6? (all must be willing to wear condoms) 2.) Can you describe your perfect "Gang Bang Guy?" He will want to wear a condom. 3.) Would you prefer "doing it" in the group area or in a private room? My husband wants it in the group area. 4.) Do you want the guys to flirt with you first? (if not, what would you prefer?) Yes 5.) What would make a perfect Gang Bang for you? Being the center of attention for multiple men 6.) Could you post a Hot Date saying that you are cumming and what you are looking for? I may if I can compose one properly. 7.) Does your guy want to participate, watch, or just be your "gatekeeper?" Participate and watch and join in another GB 8.) Do you prefer to kiss, talk or just fuck? All of the above. :)

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
1). In addition to my husband (who will also participate), 2 men and hopefully another sexy couple. 2). Young attractive (HWP) white males. Maybe 25-45 years old, fit and in shape. Doesn't have to be 6 pack abs or "gym rats" just not over weight. Dark hair with an average cock (of course surprises are always welcome and fun). 3). We could / may go either way as far as open or private rooms. Maybe we'll do both. We feel that in a private room, we can focus more intently on whats happening vs being distracted by all the other play. We're also kinda thinking that being in an open / group room and watching for a few minutes in the beginning will build up the anticipation ;-) 4). Talking and flirting over a glass of wine or a drink is always good foreplay. Although we are all there for the same reason, the flirting etc makes us women feel sexy 5). We have several fantasies surrounding the party. Maybe a little time at the bar getting to know another couple and 2 additional gentlemen at the bar / lounge area. Some flirting, kissing, rubbing etc until the husbands blind folds and ties us ( or me if another couple is not involved)me to a bed / chair. The men would then enter the room and pick up where they left off ... kissing, rubbing, licking etc. One of them would certainly move to my head while another may have my panties pulled to the side and a 3rd at my breast. They may go on for a while, changing positions etc. I would hear the moans of the lady next to me and she'd hear mine. Then, the husbands would remove the blindfolds and allow us to see who has been giving all this pleasure. Of course the ties would then come off and we (I) could begin returning the favor. All positions, rotating positions between the men etc. I could pleasure the other female while the men continue to pleasure us both ... you know ... find an open spot and jump in! LOL That's just one thought (of many) but we are obviously open minded and excited for whatever may happen ;-) 6). Will do 7). See above, husband will participate. He has a GREAT cock with even better stamina and there is nothing sexier than watching him pleasure another woman (especially when I can help him) 8). Again, see above ... flirting, kissing is always sexy. Talking is a given and we're counting on plenty of fucking. See ya Friday night!

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
looking for males to play with at gang bang friday night at the mountain retreat

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
1. 4 to 7 guys. 2. He must be attractive and in decent shape. And above average size is always fun! 3. Depends on the mood, semi private is preferred. I don't enjoy a lot of commentary for those who only prefer to watch. 4. We prefer to chat in person before hand.....flirting first is fun. 5. 6. Posting a hot date is not problem. The more interest, the more that show up means more fun for everyone. 7. My hubby is there to watch and make sure I am ok. 8. Talk first, but not forever. Then fuck......maybe rest, watch, and start again.

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Hello, Yes we are in for the party on Friday. We would like to reserve a room for overnight stay if possible. As far as the questionaire goes she is very interested in the activities for the evening. The amout is as many as possible (as long as the males are avarage or better). A private room is better than a public room, but not a deal breaker. Younger is better than older. Flirting is fine, good sex is better. We NEVER register for a party, but we did for yours considering the distance. We are very discreet and choose not to post on Hot Date. Please let us know if there is a room available so we can make our final plans. See you on Friday!!

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Hey guys, We are just looking to attend and check things out with this theme. We have no certain requests or expectations. We will persue who we are interested in. We are looking for couples and singles but she is particular about who she is with. See you Friday.

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
8 QUESTIONS SENT TO ALL "GANG BANG GIRLS" (some replies are shown above)

We are trying to prepare for Gang Bang Friday. Since you signed up, we assume you are, or want to be "a Gang Bang Girl." If you are not, or you don't, or if you are cumming just to watch or find a couple, that is okay. If you are [a Gang Girl,] can we ask you a few questions?

1.) How many "Gang Bang Guys" are you wanting? (one girl said "10") 2.) Can you describe your perfect "Gang Bang Guy?" 3.) Would you prefer "doing it" in the group area or in a private room? 4.) Do you want the guys to flirt with you first? (if not, what would you prefer?) 5.) What would make a perfect Gang Bang for you? 6.) Could you post a Hot Date saying that you are cumming and what you are looking for? 7.) Does your guy want to participate, watch, or just be your "gatekeeper?" 8.) Do you prefer to kiss, talk or just fuck?

Luciously, Ray and Tami

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Who Else Wants To Be a "Gang Bang Girl?"

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 15   End
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday