Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Michigan July 27, 2013 - Bcd House Party - Private Invite Only
TOPIC: July 27, 2013 - Bcd House Party - Private Invite Only
Created by: behindcloseddoorsmi
Original Starting post for this thread:
July 27, 2013 - Bcd House Party - Private Invite Only.....Private house party - invite only!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
WELL THIS IS OUR FIRST HOUSE PARTY AND WE AREN'T SURE WHAT TO EXPECT... I AM SURE IT WILL BE A LOT OF FUN.... SEXY OUTFIT... HMM... I WILL HAVE TO CHECK AND SEE WHAT I HAVE GOT... LOL

Dearborn Heights MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm a single female and I would like to attend if I can get an invite (if there's room).

Davison MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would like to attend if there is still an opening. Our username is usandhim We are new to all of this and we were told that this event is one of the best for new couples. If you have time we would like to know a little of what to expect. Like is it an all nighter or do you get to leave when u want or bring a tent? Like I said we are new to all of this. If I can't get picture done here I can email one. Well thank-you 4 your time and have a great one. Larry and Amanda

Minden City MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
July 27, 2013 - Bcd House Party - Private Invite Only.....Private house party - invite only!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: July 27, 2013 - Bcd House Party - Private Invite Only