Naughty In N'awlins : Swingers Discussion 176226
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsLouisianaNaughty In N'awlins
TOPIC: Naughty In N'awlins
Created by: tessnbob
Original Starting post for this thread:
Naughty In N'awlins.....Naughty in n'awlins the worlds largest conventio.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Really looking forward to our second NIN trip. Always a great party! Lets have a wildly wanton wicked weekend party!!!

Jasper AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi all! Cheryl and Royce here. Just want to welcome all to one of the best parties anywhere. We have been to them all and each has been unforgettable in its own way..so many fun people, great costumes and of course, amazing sex. We will be once again leading the massage seminars. If you have been before, welcome back. If you are first-timers, tame a break from the heat of the day and come pamper each other as we explore erotic touch the NIN way. See you there. Any questions, just ask. Travel safe!!!

Washington TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
It's getting closer to party time and we can't wait to get there. Hotel room booked..and we have decided to do a road trip from Ohio! How many others will be making the trip via ground vs. air? We will be in the area on the 5th!

Clayton OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
An early welcome to NOLA for all you visitors. Hope you have a great time. And remember the saying down here: "The only things we ain't got are a curfew and a long term memory."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Never have been to New Orleans and the convention format looks soooooo much better than the get-togethers we have attended in Chicago. Add that to a much needed vacation and a birthday week (his), and we plan on having much fun with new acquaintances....

Clayton OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
This will be our second time going. We had a blast last year and cannot wait to meet some new friends. Last year we went with a group and this year it's just us so I am kind of nervous not knowing anyone, but hey looking forward to it all the same! We are a host couple for the Lagniappe Chateau in Shreveport and have never been anywhere else so I am looking forward to checking out all Bob and Tess have in store for us this year!

Slaughter LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'll be there, and I love free booze ;-)

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Our first time at NIN! We are looking forward to meething new peeps and having too much fun to give the details to the coworkers when we return;)

Angela & Matt

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Bob and Carol Love your new pics. I have been to Elysium Fields, it was a nice quiet place. Too bad it's closed. Look forward to meeting you fun guys. Ron and Jan

West Islip NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Ron and Jan: We love Cats also... see (new) pics in our profile. ...Just can't wait...

Costa Mesa CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Naughty In N'awlins