Spring Splash Party : Swingers Discussion 211440104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsFloridaSpring Splash Party
TOPIC: Spring Splash Party
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we luv dixies splash parties. whole lot of sexy people having a great time. if you have not attended before you are missing an incredible sexy couples party. dixie puts on one great 4 day 3 night party. sign up now we have already signed up for the party

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(450 posts)
It's less than 2 weeks away! We can't wait. We've gone to just about every SPLASH party and always have a great time. Dixie is the best!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends to play with too! Hit us up if you're interested in getting to know us.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(99 posts)
can't wait for another great splash party' dixie puts on great party's' looking forward to first one in ft lauderdale. your loss if you don't sign up for this' if your a true lifestyler, you'll be there for the fun'

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Dixie as we understand her family is going through some very tough times.

Brooksville FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We will be staying in the area for a couple of days after the Splash Party and thinking hard about going to the Trap on Sunday Cinco De Mayo. Anyone else interested?

Chester NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Good question on getting the reduced rate at Trap. I am guessing just tell them at the club, but I am sure Dixie will tell us. Depending on traffic and how you go, Trapeze is about 25 minutes away.

Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
This will be our 3rd trip and we had fun the first year, a lot of fun last year and looking forward to this year. We will also be arriving Wednesday afternoon and understand that Dixie has made arrangements for a discount into Trapeze that night for her guests. Anyone know how we cash in on that one? How far is trapeze from the motel?

Brooksville FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Thank you celtic for posting your message. We are going to Trapeze Wednesday night and I forgot all about it. I know Dixie well and think it might be nice to meet at the hotel before we visit Trap, so we will recoginize each other. (good conversation starter) I will ask her what she thinks.

Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We attended Splash parties a few years ago and had an absolute blast. We are looking forward to visiting the Ft Lauderdale area for the first times. We plan on hitting the Trap as well as spending several days at Key West. Look forward to meeting all of you

Chester NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
See lots of people signing up now. Dogman from McLean....I am originally from warrenton.

Brooksville FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   4 to 13 of 18   End
TOPIC: Spring Splash Party