Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Sls Freedom Cruise
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Geocaching is an outdoor activity where you use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device or other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world. Most caches are in a small waterproof container containing a logbook where the geocacher enters the date they found it and signs it with their established code name. Larger containers such as ammunition boxes can also contain items for trading, usually toys or trinkets of little value. Geocaching is like going on an orienteering course. Geocaches are currently placed in over 200 countries around the world and on all seven continents, including Antarctica. Sounds kinda fun!

Yorktown VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have been searching for the theme nights as well can someone tell me how to look them up. This is my our cruise and dont know where to find all the information. Thank you jess & jack

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
What the heck is "geocaching?"

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We will be Geocaching on CocoCay while we are there. Any other Geocachers on the cruise that would like to join us?

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
never mind...figured it out lol...

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
just finished on-line booking...the last part of the check in is the printing of the luggage tag...only one printed and the text that goes along with the image states "they are not real luggage tags"...can someone tell us if it is possible to get "real" luggage tags prior to arriving at the terminal for check-in? The Royal Caribbean website indicates luggage tags are no longer mailed out...thanks much...

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
2 weeks to go the countdown has begun. Can't wait to shed some clothes. Wayne and nancy cabin # 8469

Plymouth MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Blindfold party will be set. Stay tuned. #9554

Deerfield Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Pre Cruise meet and greet for Colorado attendees. We will meet Saturday Oct 27 at the Old Man 4381 W 120th in Broomfield. See you there to chat and get to know each other. 7pm

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Nope, but we should start. We have lots of costumes, accessories, etc in several different locations around the bedroom. Only problem is, when we start packing, I will get more excited than I am now!

Yorktown VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 205   End
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise