Sls Freedom Cruise : Swingers Discussion 18372310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsFloridaSls Freedom Cruise
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Will be our first full ship takeover. We are lovin life and hope to meet all the others that are doing the same . Deck ten for us.

New Windsor MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Rick and I are looking forward to this Cruise - Deck 9 & booked at the Raddison before the cruise.

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
HAPPY CRUISE YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!

Prattville AL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hotel pre-party info is at thenightbeforethecouplescruise . com

We're staying at the Orlando hotel near the airport.

University Place WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hello everyone. We are thinking about booking at one of the hotels near the port. Does anyone know if the pre-cruise parties might held near this area or in Orlando? Just looking for some info, Michael and Melissa.

Prattville AL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
HELLO TO EVERYONE, I'M READY TO CRUISE!!! ON THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN SHIP FOR NOV.11-2012...HEY WHO WANT TO JOIN US FOR SUM FUN ON THE CRUISE SHIP. PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE.

Batavia OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We will be attending the Cruise, Can't wait to meet everyone!

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Michael and Melissa!

We can't wait to meet you two either! Its been good talking to you two so far. :) We have been on one RC cruise and we loved it! I can only imagine a swingers cruise! Yay! haha!!! You guys are getting me even more excited, LOOK OUT!!! ;)

Kelly and Glenn

Berea OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hello everyone. Well just one year away now. Really looking forward to this one. This will be our second lifestyle cruise. The one in April was a blast for just 5 days. This one being 7 will be out of this world. Hey Kelly and Glenn. We've traded some e-mails and we're looking forward to meeting you two. The services are the same as a regular cruise except for the clothing optional pool, the play rooms, sexy outfits, and electric atmosphere...lol. Looking forward to the fun, Michael and Melissa.

Prattville AL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hello from Ohio! We cant wait to go on this cruise. It will be our first trip as far as LS events goes and we just cant stop talking about it. I take its the same service and all as if we were going on just a regular Royal Carribean cruise. I love RC! Well, let us know your thoughts and anything that you can get us more excited about then we already are :)))

Kelly and Glenn

Berea OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 205   End
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise