Sls Freedom Cruise : Swingers Discussion 18372310121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsFloridaSls Freedom Cruise
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cannot wait to get on that ship and start meeting other sexy couples!

New York NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
hit us up!! deck 3....3252....looking forward to another wild time!!

Lynnette and Paul

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
wvwildcpl14u we like your idea on your other posting, key party sounds great.

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey guys hdohiobkr is a great couple we got to meet them for lunch a week or so ago. We cant wait for the cruise guys.

Wheeling WV
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Hi, this is going to be our first lifestyle cruise. We are on deck 10, room 1575. So stop by and say hi. The night before the cruise we will be staying at the Laquinta Inn at the Port. If you know of a party let us know.

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello Hello all you sexy couples,,,,Can wait another 2 months. Hope to meet some great couples. Only 3700 of ya to meet in 8 days, hmmm that would be 462 hellos a day....I dont know that may be pushing it...lol

Austin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
cant wait , 2nd cruise...deck 6 , room 6675.. come by say hello, never know what can happen...

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I recently broke up with my girlfriend and have a really nice oceanview cabin with a balcony on an upper deck to share or sell. I would prefer to go on the cruise, but don't want to be a single on a couples cruise. I am ht/wt proportionate (actually in excellent condition) and seek the same as well as a non-smoker. I am hot, sexy and fun. If I can't find someone to share the cabin (I am not looking for a financial contribution) then I am willing to sell it to a couple that really wants to go.

S Daytona FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
YAY!!!! Its almost here! We can't wait to see some of our old friends and meet some new as well=;) We are in Cabin 7491, staying at the Raddison at the Port as well. Will be arriving on Saturday. Please say hello on the site beforehand:) It makes it much more exciting we think. Until then, Kisses

Olmsted Falls OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Nice to see some more Deck Sex peeps posting in the forum. Cabin #6330 for us. We'll be staying at the Radisson at the port. Driving down on Friday and looking forward to the fun. Only 60 more days. YEA!!!!

Prattville AL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 205   End
TOPIC: Sls Freedom Cruise