Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera Cruise! : Swingers Discussion 209311102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaCelebrity Century Mexican Riviera Cruise!
TOPIC: Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera Cruise!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Party People! I just got back Sat. from DJ'ing for Topless Travel and SLS at Hedonism II in Jamaica for SWING BREAK! I'm still pinching myself that I got paid to play music naked for a pool full of naked people! Would SLS send a DJ all the way from LA to the Caribbean twice in 2014 if I wasn't the real deal? While we won't be going with you on the cruise :0( I will be DJ'ing the pre-cruise party at the Queen Mary. Don't miss your chance to see why DJ Deon is the Lifestyle Entertainer.

Fountain Valley CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi everyone!

We're so excited about our third Lifestyle cruise. We're in 4159. If you see us, come say hi!

Cheers, Matt & Bianca

University Place WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Would anyone want to share the expense on a room at the Crown Plaza on Thursday or Friday night before the cruise? We did that the last swing cruise we did from the Crown Plaza and it was a whole lot of fun and saved us a couple of hundred bucks? anyway we hope this doesn't sound to weird if interested send us an email at stevoodatgmailcom

Username hidden
(1 post)
We were on the Freedom of the Seas Nov. 2012!! What an amazing time!! Can't wait for May of next year! CUM on already!!

C&C

Edmonton Canada
Username hidden
(2 posts)

I'm sure yours will be the first of many.

We've been on the Freedom I, and will be on the Freedom II. We'll also follow that up with this cruise in the Riviera. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Been to a take over at Desire cabo san Lucas , never done a swingers cruise, can't wait.

Sparks NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Had a Blast on the Jewel of the Seas Jan 28th-Feb 2nd~So excited for out next adventure booked this one today!!!!

Jewett OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just booked. Only 16 months to go. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera Cruise!.....Official sls event - swing on the mexican riviera!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   2 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera Cruise!