SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
St Maarten May 2013 : Swingers Discussion 212629
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelSt Maarten May 2013
TOPIC: St Maarten May 2013
Created by: bifem4her2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Vacation in SXM in May !!! Any others going to be there too ??????

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll be there the 16th through the 23.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Correction on travel dates. Late October early November. Anyone going to St. Martin?

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi we will be at Club Orient 10/28- 11=5 2013 Anyone else going at that time?

Suffern NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think you missed your plane? :(

Stuart FL
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Anyone going to St. Maaren in August, 2013?

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi Howard,

Your comment about people being upset might be in reference to our comment about Orient Beach. We were there on the same day in November. I think you are right there is a general resentment of cruise ship people invadors by people who are staying in resorts. It's only natural a lot of people only there for a few hours.

The beach was crowded that day. I'm guessing mostly because of the arrival of the cruise ship we were on with 3900 people on a "swingers"l take over! However, the people we ran into were not just upset. Few people were even talkng to one another and one woman in particular was rude. Nude beaches are usually very friendly no matter how crowded it is. Of course, I have no idea what motivated the unfriendlly feeling. However, I think it's more related to the fact that this was a swingers cruise, and not an ANAR nude cruise. There are some nudists who deeply resent lifestyle nudists and they always make their moralistic views known!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
We are going to Club Orient , April 23 for a week. We have been to the beach many times, but first time staying there. Looking forward to staying there,with all those friendly people. My wife and I were on the beach the day a swingers cruise came to the club in November, people were upset that a beautiful quite beach became way over crowded upset not unfriendly. We were talking to a wonderful couple that lived in a nude community in Florida . If your going to be there lets meet for a drink. :-}

Suffern NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are going to Club Orient , April 23 for a week. We have been to the beach many times, but first time staying there. Looking forward to staying there,with all those friendly people. My wife and I were on the beach the day a swingers cruise came to the club in November, people were upset that a beautiful quite beach became way over crowded upset not unfriendly. We were talking to a wonderful couple that lived in a nude community in Florida wait to get there. If ypur going to be there then lets meet for a drink. :-}

Suffern NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
check out peggy and paul's nude cruise. we have done the around the island one, this year we are doing the st barts one....they are great....

Dix Hills NY
Username hidden
(95 posts)
We will be there March 23 - 30, 2013. If anyone else will be there at that time, give us a shout. This will be our first time there, so we want to hear more about everybody's trips. ;)

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: St Maarten May 2013