SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Single Looking for travel partner : Swingers Discussion 217421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelSingle Looking for travel partner
TOPIC: Single Looking for travel partner
Created by: mel7498
Original Starting post for this thread:
I put together a new group called Single Looking for Travel Partners. Please check it out under 'groups' especially if you are or ever had been looking to travel with someone. Many lifestyle events, convention, resorts, cruises, etc book by the couple and rooms for 2 ppl. Here is a place to find others interested in travel that may be able to go along to cut costs and make new friends. The group is new but hopefully soon will be full of great adventurous swingers! I have been one of those singles who has looked for travel mates (I have lots of local friends but not all can travel like I do) and think it would be convenient to have a group stock full of people to choose from.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a trip coming up for business in Orlando. I found that it was cheaper to go for a longer period of time and would like to have people to join me playing tourist. Please let me know if you will or would like to go. June 22-July 3.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Its great to see that the lady who means more than anything else in the world to me that I have paid for all of her expenses on cruises and trips for the lifestyle is letting people know how easy it is to get others to do what she has! Mel, you are a blast

Shawano WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
The group's a great idea! I just happen to be looking for a travel partner for April 6-13, 2013 Brilliance Cruise...

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I put together a new group called Single Looking for Travel Partners. Please check it out under 'groups' especially if you are or ever had been looking to travel with someone. Many lifestyle events, convention, resorts, cruises, etc book by the couple and rooms for 2 ppl. Here is a place to find others interested in travel that may be able to go along to cut costs and make new friends. The group is new but hopefully soon will be full of great adventurous swingers! I have been one of those singles who has looked for travel mates (I have lots of local friends but not all can travel like I do) and think it would be convenient to have a group stock full of people to choose from.

Neenah WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Single Looking for travel partner