SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Saturday Thru Friday : Swingers Discussion 228599
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelSaturday Thru Friday
TOPIC: Saturday Thru Friday
Created by: HappyTogether1998
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK. We will be in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami this Saturday night and want to go play somewhere. Looks like I found a couple of clubs that "strictly enforce" a dress code and not sure, being really new, that we want to do something quite that formal. From there, we're headed to Key West for the week and then back to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami on Friday the 13th. Pointers, anyone?? Thanks!! Ang
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good for you! You take good care of yourselves up there in the Northeast, thanks again.

Thomasville GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Never having been to a club in South Florida, we don't know how people dress when attending a swing club there. Here in the Northeast though, shorts and sneakers are never allowed. Have hubby bring a pair of dockers and boat shoes. We are firm believers in the "dress to impress" frame of mind.

Hebron CT

Username hidden
(250 posts)
May have been a poor choice of words? We'll be on vacation. We aren't hicks, or heathens, but grown professional people. I simply meant that my husband, when not at work tends to wear nice shorts/running shoes/button down shirt. Nicer than I've seen some wear to events, nicer than I've seen some post pics of themselves on this site. I hate that my choice of words elicited that sort of response, that I feel like I've got to clarify my understanding of the definition of the phrase. Thanks for the reply, we appreciate it and will keep your thoughts in mind when deciding whether to patronize the club.

Thomasville GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
What is formal about a dress code? A lot of times, the dress code at clubs is no jeans, no t-shirts, no sneakers, no ball caps.IMHO, if a club allows those items, it isn't a place where we would want to go.

Hebron CT

Username hidden
(250 posts)
OK. We will be in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami this Saturday night and want to go play somewhere. Looks like I found a couple of clubs that "strictly enforce" a dress code and not sure, being really new, that we want to do something quite that formal. From there, we're headed to Key West for the week and then back to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami on Friday the 13th. Pointers, anyone?? Thanks!!

Ang

Thomasville GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Saturday Thru Friday