SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Travel › Need Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas
TOPIC: Need_Some_Help_With_Living_Arrangements_in_Vegas
Created by: 4hubby2watchme
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband just got a new job in Las Vegas and he has to be out there on August the 12th. I can not make it to Vegas until September the 1st. We are trying to find a place for him to live for a couple of weeks or until he can find us an apartment. We were hoping our lifestyle family would be so kind to reach out and give us a hand. Or if you can't help out, maybe you can refer us to someone that could. My husband is not picky, very friendly, very social, and a great mixture of brawn and brains (he's a teacher). He would not mind doing small chores around the place to earn his keep. He is also a real pleaser and takes care of the lady's need before his own. He would be happy to share living arrangements with someone, crash in a spare bedroom, or rent a very small house or apartment. If you all can help us out, we would greatly appreciate it. I am sure we can find a way to express our graditude. Lol. You have my permission to treat him like a slave while he is with you. Also, this would be a great way for him to learn about Vegas

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband just got a new job in Las Vegas and he has to be out there on August the 12th. I can not make it to Vegas until September the 1st. We are trying to find a place for him to live for a couple of weeks or until he can find us an apartment. We were hoping our lifestyle family would be so kind to reach out and give us a hand. Or if you can't help out, maybe you can refer us to someone that could. My husband is not picky, very friendly, very social, and a great mixture of brawn and brains (he's a teacher). He would not mind doing small chores around the place to earn his keep. He is also a real pleaser and takes care of the lady's need before his own. He would be happy to share living arrangements with someone, crash in a spare bedroom, or rent a very small house or apartment. If you all can help us out, we would greatly appreciate it. I am sure we can find a way to express our graditude. Lol. You have my permission to treat him like a slave while he is with you. Also, this would be a great way for him to learn about Vegas

Pelham AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Need Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.