SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Need Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas : Swingers Discussion 245012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelNeed Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas
TOPIC: Need Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas
Created by: 4hubby2watchme
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband just got a new job in Las Vegas and he has to be out there on August the 12th. I can not make it to Vegas until September the 1st. We are trying to find a place for him to live for a couple of weeks or until he can find us an apartment. We were hoping our lifestyle family would be so kind to reach out and give us a hand. Or if you can't help out, maybe you can refer us to someone that could. My husband is not picky, very friendly, very social, and a great mixture of brawn and brains (he's a teacher). He would not mind doing small chores around the place to earn his keep. He is also a real pleaser and takes care of the lady's need before his own. He would be happy to share living arrangements with someone, crash in a spare bedroom, or rent a very small house or apartment. If you all can help us out, we would greatly appreciate it. I am sure we can find a way to express our graditude. Lol. You have my permission to treat him like a slave while he is with you. Also, this would be a great way for him to learn about Vegas

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband just got a new job in Las Vegas and he has to be out there on August the 12th. I can not make it to Vegas until September the 1st. We are trying to find a place for him to live for a couple of weeks or until he can find us an apartment. We were hoping our lifestyle family would be so kind to reach out and give us a hand. Or if you can't help out, maybe you can refer us to someone that could. My husband is not picky, very friendly, very social, and a great mixture of brawn and brains (he's a teacher). He would not mind doing small chores around the place to earn his keep. He is also a real pleaser and takes care of the lady's need before his own. He would be happy to share living arrangements with someone, crash in a spare bedroom, or rent a very small house or apartment. If you all can help us out, we would greatly appreciate it. I am sure we can find a way to express our graditude. Lol. You have my permission to treat him like a slave while he is with you. Also, this would be a great way for him to learn about Vegas

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Need Some Help With Living Arrangements in Vegas