SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Naughty in Nawlins Not Again! : Swingers Discussion 245181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelNaughty in Nawlins Not Again!
TOPIC: Naughty in Nawlins Not Again!
Created by: toohot4some
Original Starting post for this thread:
We recently attended Naughty in Nawlins this past weekend. We have been in the lifestyle for 5 years and travel frequently to try new clubs , parties, and takeovers. We found the Naughty in Nawlins event the WORST event by far that we have attended . The hostess was rude right off when we arrived to get our pass and it only got worse from there. Many of the guests came up to us while we waited one and a half hours to get our passes , and told us of the problems they had since arriving. We only attended Saturday day and night events , Saturday we were bused to a bowling alley for overpriced drinks in an overcrowded venue , or you could cross the street to another overcrowded venue . That was the only event that day unless you wanted to pay someone to teach your wife how to screw you in the ass (pegging) , or pay $120 to have a tour of local sex shops?The meet and greet Saturday night was catered and looked great if you were willing to be filmed on camera for nightline , which we weren't , at the party (after cameras left) no food , overcrowded again and 3 small bar setups meant long lines there also. Then the small overcrowded playrooms ... I could go on forever , I am glad the hosts found such a cash cow , but our cash will be better spent elsewhere.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
This was our 3rd NIN and by far one one the best. We got in Wed morning so 30 sec 4 passes. We did the poker runs on Thur and Fri. Bad hand so did not do Sat/ Sat we did the WW2 thing. That was very educational. Better afterwards when we went back to room and played for 2 hours with new friends. Nakied speed dating was my favorite event. 50 couples and I played with 49 sets of boobs. The last one was my wife and I pass. LOL Girls made the rules. Had 90 sec with each lady. Ladies from FL to Maine, CA to Oregon and 2 from Europe. Got 3 60sec BJs and all 3 girls were from TX. Love TEXAS. If u ever want a fun event this is the place. Sorry that some did have problems. Will we go again, Hell yes!

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(126 posts)
So sorry to hear you didn't have a good time :( This was also our first NIN and we had a blast. Now don't get me wrong we (mainly Mrs Jam) have a few minor complaints but we just chalked it up to you live and you learn. We arrived on Wednesday and the staff was very pleasant to us, we had our badges in the matter of about 30 seconds. To me the day time parties were the best. The bar crawls Thursday and Friday were great, Saturday was "ok" not as fun but we still had a great time. We only attended one seminar and it was a lot of fun! The night time parties were fun, but the music could have been better (by Saturday night is was good!) The play rooms were crowded, but I think that's to be expected when you have 1,000 couples in attendance. The 20's party was fun, however, I think the air conditioner wasn't working right because it felt like it was 1,000 degrees in that building! It was horrible! and our only other complaint would have to be Collette's Wednesday night, we've been before and we really like the upscale feel. Wednesday night was bad though, waaaay to many single males in the play area. They kept trying to talk to us at inappropriate times and when we were in one of the closed off areas they kept opening the curtain which is a no-no. Would we go back again? Absolutely!! Although we probably wouldn't go Wednesday again unless they got rid of the singles on the play floor. Would I recommend this event? Absolutely!! The hotel was nice and clean, the playrooms although crowded (we did find a bed when we wanted one) were clean and changed very quickly, the seminars were great! The day time parties were phenomenal!! Loved dancing! And the theme parties at night were fun! This is just our opinion but you know what they say about opinions ;-)

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
That's sad you had to have that kind of experience. This was our first NIN - and I don't think we could have had a better time (well, if we had more hours in the day/night). We attended most of the bar/venue events and found them to all be a blast - even the ones that were wall-to-wall humanity. Did not make the seminars (especially the pegging one) but will make up for it next time. ;-)

We also found the convention reception staff to be extremely friendly. Now, we did arrive on Thursday, but during our visits we never heard them being impatient or disrespectful.

We'll definitely be back ... and, hopefully, if you all change your mind, you won't have the same experience. ;-) Jill/Bill

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We recently attended Naughty in Nawlins this past weekend. We have been in the lifestyle for 5 years and travel frequently to try new clubs , parties, and takeovers. We found the Naughty in Nawlins event the WORST event by far that we have attended . The hostess was rude right off when we arrived to get our pass and it only got worse from there. Many of the guests came up to us while we waited one and a half hours to get our passes , and told us of the problems they had since arriving. We only attended Saturday day and night events , Saturday we were bused to a bowling alley for overpriced drinks in an overcrowded venue , or you could cross the street to another overcrowded venue . That was the only event that day unless you wanted to pay someone to teach your wife how to screw you in the ass (pegging) , or pay $120 to have a tour of local sex shops?The meet and greet Saturday night was catered and looked great if you were willing to be filmed on camera for nightline , which we weren't , at the party (after cameras left) no food , overcrowded again and 3 small bar setups meant long lines there also. Then the small overcrowded playrooms ... I could go on forever , I am glad the hosts found such a cash cow , but our cash will be better spent elsewhere.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Naughty in Nawlins Not Again!