Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Travel Meeting other couples on cruses
TOPIC: Meeting other couples on cruses
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Start   291 to 300 of 317   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Approaching our time to cruise with my fem friend. Royal Carribean out of Galveston on Sep 10 - 16. Anyone going on that one? Love to meet!

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
going out of NY on Oct 3 Carnival Legend anyone else going???

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We will be cruising on the Carnival Pride out of Long Beach on Sept. 10th, 2006. Any one else going let us know. Lets Party Sharon and Michael

California City CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are going on our first cruise ever.....Celebrity to Alaska on June 10th. anybody eles.....ok I know we are not going to get anybody on this one but I thought what the hell....lol

The Girls

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(221 posts)
http dot // hotswingerscruise dot com

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(63 posts)
We're cruising June 26 - June 30 to Canada. Out of New York. Anyone else

Sewell NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We have not had any reponses to our postings about our cruise in June. Our plan for meeting couples is to try the dance club on the ship in the evenings and for my wife to dress rather provocatively. That is the only idea that we were able to come up with. We will see what happens and report back.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Very active thread!! I'll be on the Royal Carribean Cruise leaving Galveston Sep 10. Me and my S/O are sailing as a couple (though my profile shows me as a single). Hope you all get an offer through this forum (and hope I do, too)!

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
*update* Us & one other SLS cpl will be in Cocoa Beach, Fla on July 15th. Heading out on Mariner of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) on the 16th - 23rd..... Anyone else going?? If so, shoot us an email & we can hang out & chat, drink, dance, PARTY! Mrs. Want2!!!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Last year we cruised Holland America's Western Carribean line. We found cruisecritic DOT com has message boards called "Roll Calls" where passengers on specific cruises can post and compare notes. We also found out they monitor the postings pretty tightly and anything remotely smelling like a "lifestyle" query will be deleted - with one exception. Postings for gay meetings and events seemed to be ok. Odd double-standard, but there you go.

We were able to join the roll call for our cruise and drop some pretty heavy hints though (i.e., inviting people to use our "clothing optional" veranda, complaining about not enough "swingers" dance classes, all sorts of double entendres) and somebody did finally figure it out - unfortunately it was after the cruise.

Other than that, we tried posting on 4 different lifestyle sites and only got one invitation from a Miami couple who wanted to run by our hotel room. Next time, think we'll just book a swingers cruise.

Happy hunting

Port Hueneme CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Start   291 to 300 of 317   End
TOPIC: Meeting other couples on cruses