SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Looking to meet couple from Durango Co area in April : Swingers Discussion 54755
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelLooking to meet couple from Durango Co area in April
TOPIC: Looking to meet couple from Durango Co area in April
Created by: NMCpl505
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are planning a weekend get away in Durango, Co in April. We are a long term threesome (mmf) in Albuquerque that enjoys long evenings of hot fun. We would love to have a couple join us, preferably a bi cpl or a couple with an experienced bi female. Want to let my wife try her first bi session. We are a mature 3 some (me 57, wife is 55 and our partner is 42) and looking for a couple 40-57. We are all smokers and social drink is OK. We are d/d free and expect same. Not "Ken's and Barbie" type but ain't bad either and you don't have to be either. Personality and enjoyment of hot fun is required. We love sharing and would enjoy bringing another couple into our relationship for our get away weekend. We are for real so you be too. Not in to head games.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are planning a weekend get away in Durango, Co in April. We are a long term threesome (mmf) in Albuquerque that enjoys long evenings of hot fun. We would love to have a couple join us, preferably a bi cpl or a couple with an experienced bi female. Want to let my wife try her first bi session. We are a mature 3 some (me 57, wife is 55 and our partner is 42) and looking for a couple 40-57. We are all smokers and social drink is OK. We are d/d free and expect same. Not "Ken's and Barbie" type but ain't bad either and you don't have to be either. Personality and enjoyment of hot fun is required. We love sharing and would enjoy bringing another couple into our relationship for our get away weekend. We are for real so you be too. Not in to head games.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Looking to meet couple from Durango Co area in April