SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Key West : Swingers Discussion 216234104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelKey West
TOPIC: Key West
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
A FWB and I are making plans to attend Fantasy Fest this year. We're looking for recommendations for a nice but (somewhat) reasonable place to stay while we're in town.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Exactly like everyone prior to me stated. I love Key West!!! Fantasy fest is the best time to go for swingers but other times I stay at clothing optional B&B, head to Garden of Eden (cover charge only during popular events such as FF). Rumors (bar just off Duval on Greene st) was known to be owned or operated by swingers but not exclusive swinger bar. I have met a few swingers who live down in KW so maybe making a hot date for that time might help drum up a few dinner dates or drinks at least. I will be in KW March 18-20 2013 along with fantasy fest. ( I will miss this time all the swinger parties, foam parties, fetish parties, nude pool parties and nude booze cruises that happen at FF).

Kimberly WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We went last spring and had a great time. I would agree that there isn't much in the way of organized "lifestyle" activities or clubs there, but it seems that is mostly due to the fact that it's highly sexualized all over.

If you're looking to meet other like-minded couples, we have a few suggestions: 1. Stay at a place with a clothing optional pool - there are several of these such as Olivia by Duval and the Pilot House. Not everyone there is a swinger, but your odds are better... 2. The Garden of Eden bar - this is a rooftop clothing-optional bar on Duval. That place has no cover, reasonably priced drinks, great dance music, and seems consistently busy. Once again, not everyone there is a swinger, but you certainly wouldn't feel out of place asking people what they are interested in given the nature of the place.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
You need to head to KW in October for Fantasy Fest. Some type of adult activity almost daily.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Looking to head to key west. Doesnt seem to be much in the way of the lifestyle there. Any suggestions? Is there nudist beaches? Do you already know some couples located there?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Key West