SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Jasmine club in New Orleans ( DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY or TIME ) : Swingers Discussion 208589101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelJasmine club in New Orleans ( DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY or TIME )
TOPIC: Jasmine club in New Orleans ( DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY or TIME )
Created by: sexyintellect
Original Starting post for this thread:
We just got back from club Jasmine and we are very disappointed. The host misinform us about the crowd we could expect.

The place was empty until 1am and she said it was gonna get better but this never happen.

We saw other couples leave before us and as we left we told the host our disappointment about her club and she was sarcastic about it.

It was full of creepy single guys and unattractive couples.

W&N

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats what happens when someone has high expections, some are happy with what they get, others just complain. To sex i! I would be very careful with your words .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I have been there twice on a weekend and found it to be quite entertaining. A regular told me two weekends ago it was packed. I guess it just depends on the dice roll.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(268 posts)
couldn't agree with you more about Jasmine,,,try Colette next time u are in town much much better club....

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We just got back from club Jasmine and we are very disappointed. The host misinform us about the crowd we could expect.

The place was empty until 1am and she said it was gonna get better but this never happen.

We saw other couples leave before us and as we left we told the host our disappointment about her club and she was sarcastic about it.

It was full of creepy single guys and unattractive couples.

W&N

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Jasmine club in New Orleans ( DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY or TIME )