SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Travel › Jamaiaca Hedonism trip
TOPIC: Jamaiaca_Hedonism_trip
Created by: Viva691976
Original Starting post for this thread:
I went to Jamaica to do things I never done before. I wanted to see and feel the clear turquois water and feel the warm water swirling around my naked body, I wanted to go horseback riding and swim with the horses which was amazing. I wanted to fuck jamacian men which I did. I had a jamaican man every night of the week. They are so beautiful they made me feel like a goddess they genuinily enjoyed my company. I could see it in there eyes. And there eyes so beautiful. Half the men I fucked had really large cocks and smooth soft skin, strong and lean. I fucked my scubba intructor in the boat he was hung. I suck a young gorgeous mans dick on the sail boat(hobbycat) with no expectations I just got off getting him off. I bent over in the restroom stall and let a jamacian have his way with me. I fucked the security gaurd and the house keeper. My fantasies have been fulfilled. I still have to scuba dive. I think I want to go back. It was BBC heaven. Viva

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I went to Jamaica to do things I never done before. I wanted to see and feel the clear turquois water and feel the warm water swirling around my naked body, I wanted to go horseback riding and swim with the horses which was amazing. I wanted to fuck jamacian men which I did. I had a jamaican man every night of the week. They are so beautiful they made me feel like a goddess they genuinily enjoyed my company. I could see it in there eyes. And there eyes so beautiful. Half the men I fucked had really large cocks and smooth soft skin, strong and lean. I fucked my scubba intructor in the boat he was hung. I suck a young gorgeous mans dick on the sail boat(hobbycat) with no expectations I just got off getting him off. I bent over in the restroom stall and let a jamacian have his way with me. I fucked the security gaurd and the house keeper. My fantasies have been fulfilled. I still have to scuba dive. I think I want to go back. It was BBC heaven. Viva

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Jamaiaca Hedonism trip
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.