SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Fantasy Fest 2012 : Swingers Discussion 1955241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelFantasy Fest 2012
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest 2012
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The first time I went to FF I was 10, lol. I was also in the parade that year. It has been a long time since I have been maybe 7 years. Hmmm maybe I can talk hubby into going this year.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
OCTO FEST for us, 8 in a row. Can't stay away. Love the parties the town and the play time. Email if your from NJ or Philly area and would like to hook up to swap stories about the fest and best places to go.

C & H

Greenwich NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
STEVE AND DI, our 6th yr, Every yr it gets better!

Lindenhurst NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We are looking to share a place with another couple?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Snatchakiss- the Friday Sunset Cruise should be on your list to do. It's not going to keep you from partying all night, but will get you going, and a lot of fun. Details talked about earlier.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
We're making our virginal trip to FF this year, and are wondering if any of you Fantasy Fest sluts have any suggestions on good, (relatively) reasonably priced locations to stay. Also, any specific parties that we should try to hit? It sounds like Dante's is highly recommended! We'll be there Wednesday through Sunday. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We will be there for our 2nd year in a row. Can't wait! Staying at a B&B just off Duval Street.

Gulfport MS
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Parties are starting to get listed now. Dante's Pool party is a great afternoon event. Tons of people, hugh pool, and very few tops on. Kelly's always has a fun kinky party one night. If you want a fun time out of the throng of people, don't discount Cowboy Bills. The back bar section is hugh and usually not as packed as most of the bars.

Washington Crossing PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
WELL,,,I WOULDNT MISS DANTES POOL PARTY,,!!!! XOXOX

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
If your into Cruises, there's a Sunset Cruise that is from 5:30 to 8:30 Wed and Friday afternoon, it's a clothing Optional cruise, with a few getting physical as the evening go on. Could tell all detail, if you want, just ask. It's all you can drink, and snacks for $45. Last year it was over full, 100 or so, which is why there's two this year. Most had a blast. Lots of camera on board which restrains some, but not all.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
TOPIC: Fantasy Fest 2012