SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Clothing Option in New Orleans : Swingers Discussion 217566101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelClothing Option in New Orleans
TOPIC: Clothing Option in New Orleans
Created by: ulta1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any nice clothing optional hotels in New Orleans, preferably in or very near the French Quarter?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Turns out my Wench isn't going to be able to make it down to NOLA, so it's all business for me... Regardless, I did some research and the two B&B's mentioned on this thread both seem really cool and reasonably priced. The Green House Inn was sold out for the nights I had been needing, but the innkeeper mentioned that if we're just looking for a clothing optional pool, you can also take a look at the Country Club at thecountryclubneworleansDOTcom.

New Buffalo MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Thanks for this information. I'm currently in NOLA for business, but my wife I planning to join me next week and we're looking for a fun hotel. Unfortunately, the Green Inn's Web site shows that they're booked for the nights she'll be here, so I'm looking at the Dive Inn.

They both look great!

New Buffalo MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Thanks for the tip.

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Check out the Green House Inn. We went there last summer and though it was great. They have a nice c/o pool and garden area. It's about a mile from the French Quarter and two blocks from the St. Charles streetcar.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
If you find one please let us know. We plane to be there on the end of March. There is Dive Inn with a clothing optional pool but not in French Quarter.

Lindenwold NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Are there any nice clothing optional hotels in New Orleans, preferably in or very near the French Quarter?

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Clothing Option in New Orleans