SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Travel › Brilliance of the Seas cabin for sale
TOPIC: Brilliance_of_the_Seas_cabin_for_sale
Created by: nola_evon
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello- My wife and I booked our ocean view room aboard the Brilliance of the Seas cruise departing from Tampa (Jan 27- Feb 1). However, our parents will be on a vacation at the same time so we've lost our sitter. According to the travel agent we can attempt to sell it on our own without incurring any penalties. So, if you are interested in the cruise please get in touch via email. We paid $1700 and are willing to negotiate a little. Thanks!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello- My wife and I booked our ocean view room aboard the Brilliance of the Seas cruise departing from Tampa (Jan 27- Feb 1). However, our parents will be on a vacation at the same time so we've lost our sitter. According to the travel agent we can attempt to sell it on our own without incurring any penalties. So, if you are interested in the cruise please get in touch via email. We paid $1700 and are willing to negotiate a little. Thanks!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Brilliance of the Seas cabin for sale
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.