SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
BiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia : Swingers Discussion 228737
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsTravelBiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia
TOPIC: BiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia
Created by: IFlirtDoYou2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see many ads on Craigslist seeking spur-of-the-moment hotel fun, but am leery of answering them. I would much rather chat with potential playmates and make advance plans for hotel meetups. As an alternative, I am posting here. SLS couples, women and bi men planning a hotel stay on I-75 from McDonough GA to Macon GA with interest in meeting a bi man for fun during your stayover, please take a look at my profile and email me or IM me if interested.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I see many ads on Craigslist seeking spur-of-the-moment hotel fun, but am leery of answering them. I would much rather chat with potential playmates and make advance plans for hotel meetups. As an alternative, I am posting here. SLS couples, women and bi men planning a hotel stay on I-75 from McDonough GA to Macon GA with interest in meeting a bi man for fun during your stayover, please take a look at my profile and email me or IM me if interested.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: BiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia