SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Travel › BiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia
TOPIC: BiWM_Seeks_Business-Vacation_I-75_Travelers_in_Central_Georgia
Created by: IFlirtDoYou2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see many ads on Craigslist seeking spur-of-the-moment hotel fun, but am leery of answering them. I would much rather chat with potential playmates and make advance plans for hotel meetups. As an alternative, I am posting here. SLS couples, women and bi men planning a hotel stay on I-75 from McDonough GA to Macon GA with interest in meeting a bi man for fun during your stayover, please take a look at my profile and email me or IM me if interested.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I see many ads on Craigslist seeking spur-of-the-moment hotel fun, but am leery of answering them. I would much rather chat with potential playmates and make advance plans for hotel meetups. As an alternative, I am posting here. SLS couples, women and bi men planning a hotel stay on I-75 from McDonough GA to Macon GA with interest in meeting a bi man for fun during your stayover, please take a look at my profile and email me or IM me if interested.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(278 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: BiWM Seeks Business-Vacation I-75 Travelers in Central Georgia

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy