SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
where can couples go to find available single women in NY : Swingers Discussion 38204101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortswhere can couples go to find available single women in NY
TOPIC: where can couples go to find available single women in NY
Created by: sunflo4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a stable couple. I am bisexual and my husband is straight. We love to share our women, but I am not really thrilled about swingers clubs, where the other men are involved. Can anyone help?????

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi sunflo4us You must be new to the "Lifestyle". Such a thing as "SINGLE BI WOMEN" doesn't exist not only in NY but nowhere. Looking trough all swinger sites almost everybody on Earth is looking for "SINGLE BI WOMEN". And we never heard about anybody founding her. If she exists for split second she immediately becomes part of the couple because, not only tens of millions of couples are looking for her, but also hundreds of millions of single guys and many lesbian as well . Competition is simply too great. We understand this probably equally good to most couples here, because in our marriage she is bi and he is straight. This is rather typical. We believe that about 90% ladies in lifestyle are bi and about 90% man are straight. The reminding 10% of bi guys it is hard to detect because this is not popular image here, and because of HIV most people are afraid of contacts with "both bi - couple". In this discussion we want to point to very characteristic sentence in your profile." Never tried it with a man, but not sure if she wants to." This let us think that you never ask her what she wants, and you are probably too afraid to find out. Hypothetically you could freak out if she says that she wants to try it with the other man. This is also a sign of lack of confidence. We hope that our comments will save you from some disappointments. Good luck in your search Meva

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a stable couple. I am bisexual and my husband is straight. We love to share our women, but I am not really thrilled about swingers clubs, where the other men are involved. Can anyone help?????

Bardonia NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: where can couples go to find available single women in NY