SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
visitors in a hotel room : Swingers Discussion 203821101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsvisitors in a hotel room
TOPIC: visitors in a hotel room
Created by: BBWifeandHUBBY
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone! I am about ready to venture into this lifestyle with my wonderful husband and another great couple.

We found a hotel room with its own garage, personal jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool. The place is the perfect playground, so my husband and I book the room for the night of our meet up.

Here comes our confirmation, and it mentions each room is for two guests, no pets, and no children. So my question is: do you think we can have visitors at this hotel as long as they don't stay the night? I don't want to ask the hotel, because sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness.... and all that. Now, I am worried something wont work out and we will have wasted every ones time and our money.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You should be fine as long as you all don't screaming in passion too loud ;)

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
You should be fine as long as you all don't screaming in passion too loud ;)

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Thanks. That calms my nervs a bit.

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I agree with centralbucks. You'll be fine. Have fun! It sounds like a fantastic place, much like the Sybaris hotel in my area.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8886 posts)
We don't think you'll have a problem as long as they are "visiting" you there and not sharing the room.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8962 posts)
Hello everyone! I am about ready to venture into this lifestyle with my wonderful husband and another great couple.

We found a hotel room with its own garage, personal jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool. The place is the perfect playground, so my husband and I book the room for the night of our meet up.

Here comes our confirmation, and it mentions each room is for two guests, no pets, and no children. So my question is: do you think we can have visitors at this hotel as long as they don't stay the night? I don't want to ask the hotel, because sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness.... and all that. Now, I am worried something wont work out and we will have wasted every ones time and our money.

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: visitors in a hotel room