Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Resorts jamaica in june
TOPIC: jamaica in june
Created by: pineapplecpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking to stay at a sandals resort in jamaica in june. We want to get a night pass at hedo. We have never been to anything like this so we have a few questions. 1) which resort is the closest? 2) how does it work. Is there just random sex all over the resort and other information about those rules?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Anytime.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
ok. thanks again for the information.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Altough I am sure it is around it is rare at Hedo and in all our trips I have never seen it in public, bi men playing. I would not begin to know how to tell. Cop..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
another question i have is... how can you tell if other men are bi or not? or is it one of those things that just happens? lol

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
thank-you for the info. hot tub after mid-night. check :)

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Breezes is the resort immediatly next to Hedo and you can get a night pass and go over, but you have to pay for it. Sandles is just down the beach I beieve. There is rarely (sex all over the place) but there could be sex just about anywhere at any time. Usually there is more open stuff later in the evening night and late night at the hot tub. But we have participated in open sex with each other in the day, evening and night in various places, as well as joined with others sometimes. Pop over to the hot tub anytime after midnight for the most fun. Cop N kitten..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
We are looking to stay at a sandals resort in jamaica in june. We want to get a night pass at hedo. We have never been to anything like this so we have a few questions. 1) which resort is the closest? 2) how does it work. Is there just random sex all over the resort and other information about those rules?

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: jamaica in june