SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
another couple looking for advice. : Swingers Discussion 244275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsanother couple looking for advice.
TOPIC: another couple looking for advice.
Created by: kandlm352
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are getting frustrated looking at all the different lifestyle resorts and reviews. It looks like primarily young supermodels are the only ones going if you look at the ads and videos. We are going to take a lifestyle vacation in 2015 between mid February and end of june. We are mid to late 40s. Not in the physical condition as we hope to get back to but attractive and a fun couple. No bs either about prude/nude, we are going as swingers and not any pretense of anything else but swingers. We may be newer to the lifestyle but we are there. So we are not looking for a relaxing sedate time. We going to party and have fun. We like themed events, contests and party games. We like groups that make everyone feel like part of the family and get everyone involved. This will be our first lifestyle vacation and a big expense for us so we really want to do it right and get the most out of it. looking for advice and suggestions.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kandlm352, you are going to have a great time with the Fluffs. We are February Fluffs but there are quite a few that attend both weeks. If you have any questions about them, please feel free to write us.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Ya know, you're already in Florida, and Caliente isn't that far away from you. Might be a good place to try for a weekend, although since it's "nudist by day, swinger by night" it complicates things a little.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
We just got our passports in the mail. We have also made our decision after a lot of back and forth. Unfortunate that we have to wait until second half of 2015. In the end, we felt a group takeover would be the best situation for us. We went back and forth between Desire, Hedo and a cruise. But we are going to try the Fluffernutters July trip to Hedo next year and see how it goes. Still nervous about our first lifestyle vacation but its an excited nervous. If it goes well, it will open the door to other vacation possibilities. We probably will try different locations and cruises and not settle with one. There is a whole exciting world out there. Thanks for all the advice.

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is true, I see a few familiar names on this thread. ;-)

Millersville MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I guess you never know WHO you're going to meet here. :)

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(265 posts)
As many of the other couples have said, there are many people with all types of body styles at Hedo II, I haven't been to Desire so I can't speak on that. But remember that the companies/owners have to market their resort so they use the models and such. It is all marketing. If you need more information you can also go to Adult Travel Forum and talk to many other "normal" people there that will say the same. We go to Hedo II about mid February (President's Day week) and there are all types of people there, I rarely see any "model" types there at all, most of us are all "normal". Feel free to contact me for any information you may want. Whatever you choose, just enjoy yourselves.

S&J

Millersville MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have been to both Hedo II and Desire Riviera Maya (both in one year and doing both again this year). Think of all the the ads you have seen for the resorts just as you would for any other television ad. If you have ever been to a McDonalds, had your Big Mac looked like the one you get served? Go into any Target and look at the people. You will see a cross section of people at Target just like you will at Hedo or Desire.

As some one said, Hedo is more of a party resort and that is the reason we prefer it over Desire (~14 trips to Hedo vs 2 to Desire). In line with the time you want to go, We travel to Hedo the last week of February every year with the largest independent group that takes at least 250 of the properties 280 rooms. If you would like more info, feel free to send us a private message.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(265 posts)
We've heard that too, but we wonder how much more "party" we can take. The swimming-pool sized hot tub at Desire is basically "party" from 4-6 pm, and then it's party from 9 pm until the wee hours of the morning. 6-8 hours a day of partying (plus the occasional sexcapade outside of those hours) is about all I can take day after day.

Anyway - I think the point, to the OP, is: you'll be fine at either one. If the attendees only looked like the 25-year old models in their websites, we wouldn't fit in either.

That said, you might be surprised at your ability to land 24-year old hotties. We've always been, even when the Mrs. and I carried an extra 100 pounds between us.

(cue Mrs. Cincy wanting to slap me for using the term "land")

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
we have never been to desire, but have heard that hedo has more of a party atmosphere than desire. we go to hedo usually twice a year. all sizes, shapes and ages go to hedo. we co-run a group with another couple which goes every april. feel free to e-mail if you have any questions about hedo.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
I'm not downplaying Hedo, we've just never been, so I can't comment on it.

Our routine at Desire:

Wake up to breakfast at 9. Go to the beach (some swimming but mostly sunning and napping) at 10. At 12:30, go get some lunch. Go lay by the pool. At 2 go take a nap. At 4 head to the hot tub. At 6 head to our room. At 630 go to dinner. At 8 head back to our room. At 9 head to the party. Party till 2 am. BLTs with the raccoons till 3. Then bed.

Next day, do it all again. Oh and lots of drinking and fucking throughout. Except dinner.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: another couple looking for advice.