SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
all-inclusive resorts-food service : Swingers Discussion 74283
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsall-inclusive resorts-food service
TOPIC: all-inclusive resorts-food service
Created by: playtime4two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Grand Lido's both have very good food. Braco is teriffic but Lido is slighly better, mainly due to Martin the executive chef. He's trained many chefs and also hosts a culinary festival in the summer. The fish is teriffic but you'll have many other options to chose from.

Sans Souci also has a great dining experience and a wonderful setting. The general manager is from France and takes great pride in the dining room and wines. Again, you'll have virtually unlimited options as to what to eat.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I have been to Jamaica numerous times. We have been to Hedo II Hedo III Grand Lido Braco And Grand Lido NeGril. Though they all are good hotels for nudity, there is diversity when it comes to the 2 main ingredients that you are looking for. We have written in other post about Grand Lido Braco. If you want more detail I suggest you look those posts up under our name. But to answer your question is short form I would say if you want good food...Stick the the Grand Lidos! If you are looking for nightlife and sexual certainty then the Hedo's are for you. But unless you hit the Grand Lido's during Lifestyle week you will NOT find the night life or overt sex you may be seeking. The BEST scenario other then the lifestyle weeks at the Grand Lido's, I would suggest that you go to Grand Lido NeGril. Then when the sexual mood hits you, you are RIGHT next door to Hedo II. That may be the best you can do outside or lifestyle week in Grand Lido Braco.

Mount Pocono PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: all-inclusive resorts-food service