SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
The status of Caribbean resorts after the storms : Swingers Discussion 37171101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsThe status of Caribbean resorts after the storms
TOPIC: The status of Caribbean resorts after the storms
Created by: BracoBraco
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi folks. Since we plan to visit Braco this November, we were concerned about the condition of the resort in the aftermath of Ivan. (We heard Grand Lido Negril was pretty badly hit. Turns out Braco only had minor damage.) We did some web research and came across this handy link that gives a pretty good account of what the status is for each of the resorts in the Caribbean. Thought you fellow travellers may find it handy for planning or at least tweaking your travel agents...

w w w . r o c k w e l l t o u r s . c o m / s t o r m . a s p

Also, if you are Jamaica-bound, this one is more specific:

w w w . v i s i t j a m a i c a . c o m (Pick the "Jamaica Tourism Update" link on that page.)

NOTE: We have no connection with this agencies and don't know a thing about them except that we found this helpful websites.

Good luck! And feel free to mail us to compare notes. ;-)

R & M

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi folks. Since we plan to visit Braco this November, we were concerned about the condition of the resort in the aftermath of Ivan. (We heard Grand Lido Negril was pretty badly hit. Turns out Braco only had minor damage.) We did some web research and came across this handy link that gives a pretty good account of what the status is for each of the resorts in the Caribbean. Thought you fellow travellers may find it handy for planning or at least tweaking your travel agents...

w w w . r o c k w e l l t o u r s . c o m / s t o r m . a s p

Also, if you are Jamaica-bound, this one is more specific:

w w w . v i s i t j a m a i c a . c o m (Pick the "Jamaica Tourism Update" link on that page.)

NOTE: We have no connection with this agencies and don't know a thing about them except that we found this helpful websites.

Good luck! And feel free to mail us to compare notes. ;-)

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: The status of Caribbean resorts after the storms