Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Resorts The Rooftop in Florida
TOPIC: The Rooftop in Florida TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: Brit_N_Fiz
Original Starting post for this thread:
I saw the other thread on it and it wasn't encouraging. BUT, those posts were from over a year ago and the hotel website and forums say that there have been many improvements.

Sooo, that said...On paper it looks like somewhere we might want to spend our vacation, but I'd like to hear from people that have stayed there more recently.

How is the crowd? How are the rooms (older hotel fine with me, crummy is not)?

Are there things to do in the area? That is part of the draw for me, near the boardwalk, Haulover beach, shopping etc.

and finally, how long does "swim season" in Florida last?

Or are we better off trying out another place. If so, here's what we are looking for: Lifestyle friendly and clothing optional. Adults only. Things to do either on site or within walking distance. I'm not one for driving around once I get to my vacation spot.

Thanks so much in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please see thread entitled "Rooftop Beach Hotel, Hollywood, Fla" for this discussion.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw the other thread on it and it wasn't encouraging. BUT, those posts were from over a year ago and the hotel website and forums say that there have been many improvements.

Sooo, that said...On paper it looks like somewhere we might want to spend our vacation, but I'd like to hear from people that have stayed there more recently.

How is the crowd? How are the rooms (older hotel fine with me, crummy is not)?

Are there things to do in the area? That is part of the draw for me, near the boardwalk, Haulover beach, shopping etc.

and finally, how long does "swim season" in Florida last?

Or are we better off trying out another place. If so, here's what we are looking for: Lifestyle friendly and clothing optional. Adults only. Things to do either on site or within walking distance. I'm not one for driving around once I get to my vacation spot.

Thanks so much in advance!

West York PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The Rooftop in Florida TOPIC LOCKED