SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Resorts › Temptations Cancun Thanksgiving 2013 for 10 days
TOPIC: Temptations_Cancun_Thanksgiving_2013_for_10_days
Created by: chilipepper149
Original Starting post for this thread:
do you know me? I lost 120 pounds since I was there last turkey day. I'm still losing heading for a target weight of 150. I have been to Temptations 7 times now and will be going back around Memorial Day again. I travel with friends from here. If you are going for the first time or the tenth time ask me anything I'll try to help. I am Danny

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
do you know me? I lost 120 pounds since I was there last turkey day. I'm still losing heading for a target weight of 150. I have been to Temptations 7 times now and will be going back around Memorial Day again. I travel with friends from here. If you are going for the first time or the tenth time ask me anything I'll try to help. I am Danny

Lake Geneva WI
Username hidden
(20 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Temptations Cancun Thanksgiving 2013 for 10 days
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.