Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
HELP
FORUMS Travel, Clubs and Resorts Resorts Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL
TOPIC: Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: JuliaRebecca
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone been to this hotel recently? We may be in Ft. Lauderdale at the end of October and are looking into staying there for a few days. A friend reported a lousy stay, but thinks new owners have fixed up the place since they have been there.

Thanks for any info.

Julia

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please see thread entitled "Rooftop Beach Hotel, Hollywood, Fla" for this discussion.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Thread moved here from Open Forum

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Thanks, everyone, for your posts. I have heard from the manager of the resort, who says they are renovating and plan to be finished in August of this year – atrium, rooms and pool area. Rooms are to be themed. If we end up staying there, I will report back.

I took a look at Haulover, but could not find a place to stay at that location. We live by the beach, but have no clothing-optional places to go. A nude resort with a fresh water pool would be a treat for us.

Carrie: That sounds like my kind of place … LOL! If we ever make it back to CC, can we have a private tour? ;-)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
We spent a week at the Rooftop in March of this year. The rooms are plain but ok. The are not dirty, just worn. The staff is very accomodating and working harb to make the place better. The location on Hollywood Beach is excellent and there are many superb restaurants within walking distance. The whole hotel except for the lobby is clothing optional. It is a BYOB hotel. The picture windows of the rooms face the center atrium and you will mostlikely find a show during the evening. We met several very nice couples there and would go back again and hope to do so this next winter. The rate for an efficiency for a week was $745 plus taxes.

East Longmeadow MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I hear the Strap-on Hotel in Corpus Christi is so much better than any resort in Florida. Their moto is "We are ALWAYS up!" ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
There are some fairly recent (less than a year) posts about the place in the Florida Clubs forum that are not very complimentary. Suggest you get a very recent and reliable reference before planning a stay.

Better still, come on up here and we'll introduce you to New Horizons, which is a really top notch club and you can overnight if you like. *sultry smiles*

ek

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Has anyone been to this hotel recently? We may be in Ft. Lauderdale at the end of October and are looking into staying there for a few days. A friend reported a lousy stay, but thinks new owners have fixed up the place since they have been there.

Thanks for any info.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL TOPIC LOCKED