SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Palm Springs nude resorts : Swingers Discussion 40561
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsPalm Springs nude resorts
TOPIC: Palm Springs nude resorts
Created by: knkwa
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are heading to Palm Springs for 5 days in March. We plan on staying at the Terra Cotta Inn or another similar resort. Has anyone been to this resort or others in Palm Springs? We would like to hear from couples who have experienced the resort first hand. We are looking for a fun resort, nude of course that has activities beyond hanging by the pool. Lingerie parties, dancing, etc. We are looking for upscale not over the top swing resort but open to activity beyond sun tanning. KNKWA
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Aquafinity;

I have been to aquafinity several times. The last time was over a year ago so my info may be dated. It is a very nice intimate place. On weekends they include meals in the room price which are served by the pool. There are indoor and out door spas. Except for Sunday evenings it is couples only. There is a large playroom poolside that is open to the pool but that can be closed off from the public. When I was part of a couple, we played with several couples by the pool. Overall the place is somewhat rundown but it is clean. The rooms are 1960's style but vary in size from standard hotel size to multi room suites. The pool is naturally heated and is quite warm. Be careful with valuables in your car since the local hoods know that late at night you will be playing and not hear them breaking into your car. This has happened to others on several occasions. The rates are reasonable and run about 150/night seasonally adjusted. Reservations are recommended since they try to keep 100% occupancy. A day pass is available that is quite reasonable.

Lou

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
yep... we're both on the same track here; just received an update that SMI closed and will reopen as the new location for Sea Mountain Inn. Expect some nice upgrades, but a higher priced deal to go along with it.

Chatsworth CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We think we did post in error. SMI did close and has new owners. Latest news that we just received is that the new owners have started a major refinishing to last until Memorial weekend and SMI will reopen for Memorial weekend and the summer season. Hope this post is accurate. The phone at SMI goes unanswered and the same with e-mails.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
We suspect that post about SMI is in error. It actually is Aquafinity that is now closed, the location converted to a standard spa-motel owned by Koreans.

Chatsworth CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have reservations At Desert Shadows March 30th -April 11th. Has anyone else been there. We have a few questions? (1) Should we rent a car for the time we are there. (2)Any good swing clubs close by. If anyone has been there or knows anything about this place we would appreciate some info.

Lake Village IN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I had business in Palm Springs and was travelling as a solo male. I stayed at Morningside Inn this past Wednesday night and read by the pool Thursday for two hours. There were 5 or 6 rooms occupied. A nice very low key motel with a nice pool and spa. This is a naturist motel and I got the impression that if you tried to play with others then you would be asked not to return in the future. Single males are welcome if you are a member of a naturist group. I have heard great things about Aquafinity

Brea CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We are heading to Aquafinity Sept 23rd and 24th. Anyone else going? Heard it's a blast can't wait...

Stockton CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We've traveled to Palm Springs several times. It's a great destination!

We've stayed in the big 3 in Palm Springs and we'd recommend the Desert Shadows of that group. You said upscale, and it certainly is the most upscale. It is also huge, so you'll have better odds of meeting swingers, especially on weekends when occupancy is high. Like the others, you can't do anything in the open, but it is very laid back and the management has been pretty hands off in policing as long as people are not crude or way over the line, which has been the case every time we've been there. You can tell by the flirtatiousness and attitudes who is looking for what, and that seems to be cool as long as everything is tasteful. Nights in the hot tub with booze get a little looser even, mostly in the conversation, but who knows what's happening under the water LOL

We went to Morningside since we heard it had a history of being wild but it seems to have cooled off. OK, but nothing special.

Terra Cotta was nice, but I wouldn't take it over DS. Don't get me wrong, if it were close, we'd be there all the time. A good plan may be go here during the week since it's a smaller place, then to DS for the weekend.

We haven't been to the other 2 lifestyles friendly ones, which I believe are both in Desert Hot Springs. Some friends we met in PS that we still are in contact with say Aquafinity is the better of those 2. We'd love to see a trip report from someone on here since we may go there and DS later this year.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We've been to the Terra Cotta several times and have loved it each and every time! Although it's a clothing optional resort, it's really not a lifestyle resort. Adults only though. The place is so relaxing and the owners and staff are extremely friendly. It has only 17 (?) rooms and the people we have met there have always been friendly and lots of fun.

But if its the lifestyle you want, we heard that "AquaFinity" is a pretty hot place to visit. We haven't been there, but it's on our list. Good Luck!

La Quinta CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife and I are heading to Palm Springs for 5 days in March. We plan on staying at the Terra Cotta Inn or another similar resort. Has anyone been to this resort or others in Palm Springs? We would like to hear from couples who have experienced the resort first hand. We are looking for a fun resort, nude of course that has activities beyond hanging by the pool. Lingerie parties, dancing, etc. We are looking for upscale not over the top swing resort but open to activity beyond sun tanning.

KNKWA

Fountain Hills AZ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Palm Springs nude resorts