SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Opportunities at Sandals-Secrets vs Hedo-Desire : Swingers Discussion 36380
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsOpportunities at Sandals-Secrets vs Hedo-Desire
TOPIC: Opportunities at Sandals-Secrets vs Hedo-Desire
Created by: MakeMineADouble
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi - I posted this on the Open Forum hoping for a larger reading group but have received no replies...so i thought i'd give it a shot over here... Planning a trip...any great stories (or general thoughts) out there on opportunites realized at a resort that wasn't necessarily "lifestyle" demographics? Does the adults-only definition carry some sensual weight for potential playtime? xoxo, the jules
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're off to Punta Cana in a month...I'll have on my Varsity Flirting Bikini bottom, for sure. Who know what sexy-fun I can get us into? I guess it all comes down to what you make of it... Thanks for the replies... If anyone else is DR bound...we could par-tay! xoxo, Jules

Wilbraham MA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello Jules. In our experience, yes, an Adults Only club presents more opportunities than a family-oriented place, as you might imagine. But you don't have to go to Hedo specifically to find open-minded playmates... Our case in point would be the Adults Only, All Inclusive resort Grand Lido Braco, on Jamaica. While it does not have the wild reputation that the Hedo clubs do, there is certainly a level of Lifestyle behavior there, although it is much more discrete and laid back. It largely depends on what groups are attending at any given time, so if you can, bring some friends! Braco boasts the largest hot tub on the island (au Naturel side), as well as the largest au Naturel pool. And there is a hidden hot tub in the woods that does not show up on any of the brochure maps... hmmm... (If you go, be sure to visit that spot.) In any case, have fun and stay safe. (And if you go, pack an extra suitcase full of school supplies... Braco has a program where they distribute much-needed school supply donations from guests to two local schools.) R&M.

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
Hi - I posted this on the Open Forum hoping for a larger reading group but have received no replies...so i thought i'd give it a shot over here...

Planning a trip...any great stories (or general thoughts) out there on opportunites realized at a resort that wasn't necessarily "lifestyle" demographics? Does the adults-only definition carry some sensual weight for potential playtime? xoxo, the jules

Wilbraham MA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Opportunities at Sandals-Secrets vs Hedo-Desire