SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
New Orleans : Swingers Discussion 208587
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsNew Orleans
TOPIC: New Orleans
Created by: tryus
Original Starting post for this thread:
We will be in New Orleans the second week of November.Can anyone recommend swing clubs and nude resorts or bed and breakfasts.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks I did call and made a reservation.looks like a fun place.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I found the Dive Inn's web site under the Clubs button. It does not look like it is open for business yet. However there is a phone number. Hit Clubs over on the left. Hit the state of LA. Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page for their web site.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Thanks for the info.The name of the hotel we are looking into is the dive in anyone have any comments on this hotel it has a nude pool and hot tub indoors and it looks great.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I suggest Collett's also. The last time we were there we stayed at the Marriott which is right across the street from Collett's. Or if the upstairs rooms are again available you can stay at Collett's. We stayed there twice. The sast time we were there a big name public official had been 86'd out of the place so he used his contacts to have the Fire Marshall do a safety inspection. They had to shut down the upstairs and bring the place up to code. Just four easy walking blocks to Bourbon St. When we were going to be in town about seven years ago there was a lifestyle B&B. It was booked so we could not get a room. I do not know if it is still open.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Thanks for you help we look forward to a fun week in New Orleans.Someone told us about a swingers hotel with an indoor pool can anyone advise us about this hotel

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Try Colettes downtown NO. We have had a great time there.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(124 posts)
We have ben two years a go in Charlotte swing club. Not to shure the name but thei have tho clubs. Was nice anf fun.

Lindenwold NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We will be in New Orleans the second week of November.Can anyone recommend swing clubs and nude resorts or bed and breakfasts.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: New Orleans