SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Looking for a nudiest resort to attend in the NW Ga area : Swingers Discussion 205228
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsLooking for a nudiest resort to attend in the NW Ga area
TOPIC: Looking for a nudiest resort to attend in the NW Ga area
Created by: georgia99991
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have never been but always wanted to attend a nudist resort...all i want to do is relax around the pool and have some chill time..can anyone recommend one....thanks much

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have not made it back for about a year or so but we ran into a couple that had visited about 8 months ago and we have been in touch with another couple that have a house there. They had a few problems with management and a longer issue about zoning (long story) but everything still is operational and going strong from what I have been told.

Massawepie NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Scoobydoo, when were you last at Mountain Creek Grove?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Scoobydoo, we visited Mountain Creek Grove a few years ago and had a great time. Loved the playhouse, which we heard has been improved since our visit. We also heard there were problems with the management for a while, but your post made it sound like things are up and running again. That's great news!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Most Clubs and Resorts are now rated. That tells a lot.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
We have visited the Mountain Creek Grove on several occasions. Google the Mountain Creek Grove near Cleveland Ga. or go to groveresort (it is a dot net). We call it Hillbilly Hedo and we have both rented their rustic cabins and tent camped. It is rustic and very friendly. I’m not sure about going in the winter, we have always gone when the weather was warm. Another place is The Temberline Nudist resort in Crossville Tenn. Google timberlinelodgeandresort(it is a dot com). We have never been yet but several people have told us if we like the Mountain Creek Grove we would like Timberline. Both places are very lifestyle friendly.

Massawepie NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I didnt know about that resort...thanks much....i think i will this coming summer...

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Why not just drive over to Dawsonville to Paradise Valley to chill out? It's not that far away from your area, and it has what you're looking for.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
thanks much

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Not in NW GA but in Tn. Cherokee Lodge and Resort in Crossville, Tn. You will not find a better resort. People keep coming back and back. No BS or fake pics here, just the real thing.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
I have never been but always wanted to attend a nudist resort...all i want to do is relax around the pool and have some chill time..can anyone recommend one....thanks much

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Looking for a nudiest resort to attend in the NW Ga area