SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya : Swingers Discussion 212667
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsHidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya
TOPIC: Hidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya
Created by: Greeneyes1029
Original Starting post for this thread:
We just got back from HBR a couple of weeks ago. It was our first visit to a CO resort. It was incredible! Service, food, accomodations....everything was fantastic. We felt comfortable and welcome from the minute we walked through the red doors.

It is NOT a Lifestyle resort. It is probably not the place for those looking for lifestyle activities or even a lot of partying and nightlife. It's very romantic, quiet, laid back and perfect for what we wanted.....relaxing and doing nothing.

The couples massage on the beach was awesome. Obviously no draping and the way I think massages should always be!

We are member of their loyalty program called Exotic Travelers. Even though it was our first visit to a CO resort, I'm very familiar with Exotic Travelers and all their resorts. So if you have any questions about the resort, etc, I'll be happy to answer.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Love HBR, hope Esperanza, David, Carlos, Angel, Jesus, and El Captain took care of you.

We have been going there for the last 7 years and are booked in Feb 8-18 2013.

Bristow VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
We just got back from HBR a couple of weeks ago. It was our first visit to a CO resort. It was incredible! Service, food, accomodations....everything was fantastic. We felt comfortable and welcome from the minute we walked through the red doors.

It is NOT a Lifestyle resort. It is probably not the place for those looking for lifestyle activities or even a lot of partying and nightlife. It's very romantic, quiet, laid back and perfect for what we wanted.....relaxing and doing nothing.

The couples massage on the beach was awesome. Obviously no draping and the way I think massages should always be!

We are member of their loyalty program called Exotic Travelers. Even though it was our first visit to a CO resort, I'm very familiar with Exotic Travelers and all their resorts. So if you have any questions about the resort, etc, I'll be happy to answer.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Hidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya