SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Hedonism Resorts : Swingers Discussion 34011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsResortsHedonism Resorts
TOPIC: Hedonism Resorts
Created by: cuddlyduo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just booked trip to Hedo 2, staying from March 13-20, 2005. Interested in chatting with then meeting other compatible couples whom are considering March Madness trip that same week.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Hello, Anyone going to Hedo 3 this Labor day weekend? We would love to meet friends b4 we go. M&M

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Newbies 123

Thanks for your advise!

Just returned from Hedo III, my first visit and had the time of my life!!!!!

The biggest factor to remember is be respectful, not everyone is same. Everyone has their own reasons for going, some to relax, some to watch, some to show off, some to participate and others to go wild.

There seemed to be nice mix of whatever you may be into at Hedo III. I was only there for several days and hooked-up with 4 different couples.

The night life (after 12 midnight) around the nude pool is any man's dream come true.

All I can say & pass on to whoevers never gone & is thinking about going is - GO, GO, GO

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
6ft2blueeyes-

Just remember, Hedo is not a swingers resort. Sure there are swingers there (most active in January). You may want to try Desire in Mexico - have not been there but is a swinger resort.

For the person that posted about WWW - it is a great time. Not all swingers, but some are. But the best bunch of folks that we have ever met.

WWW December com soon...

Salisbury NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would love to go to hedo, for a vacation would I have fun even if I am a single male? Tom from Dallas.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Can anyone tell me more about the Wild Women's group & their planned trip to Hedo?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
The Wild Women group is another good one to go with !!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8968 posts)
Interested in going to Hedo and was wondering which one would be better for my first visit!

My wife is sending me whenever I want to go for a week, so I will be traveling alone. She's not into the lifestyle (at this time) and doesn't mind that I am.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We are going with the Wild women's group in 8/8 - 8/15. This will be our first trip and are really excited about going.

Mechanicsville VA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We went to Hedo 3 last March and had the most fun! We are planning to return in October. Trust me, I am counting down the hours!

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Hedonism Resorts